had 16 points and seven rebounds in the fir | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 15 '20
Weve talked about this before, but Danica Patrick is really good at yoga. Dario Saric Jersey . And by that I mean, REALLY good at yoga. She frequently posts videos and pictures of her practice sessions, and they might be all the encouragement you need to go to another class.On Tuesday night, she put on her best Zubaz pants (I see you, 1991!) and showed off her latest mastered skills.Thanks for extending my arms @dharmayogawheel! Tools are fun!A photo posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onAug 2, 2016 at 7:24pm PDTAnother close one tonight. I was convinced I would get a solid lotus in handstand to post and look cool.... But it wasnt meant to be tonight. Thats ok, when I get it, it will still be cool, but mostly to me. Practice practice practice, and let go of the fear of failure! (A message to myself!??)A video posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onAug 2, 2016 at 7:40pm PDTLast one promise-I did have a success of finally touching the ground with both hands back bending in lunge, on both sides. So theres that tonight!!!!! ?????? (harder than it looks, for me??)A photo posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onAug 2, 2016 at 7:51pm PDTI told you she was good.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Stitched Suns Jerseys . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Dick Van Arsdale Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. https://www.cheapsunsonline.com/869z-shawn-marion-jersey-suns.html . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- Bryson Scott scored 19 points, John Konchar had 14 points and 10 rebounds, and IPFW beat Austin Peay 98-58 on Saturday.Scott made three of Fort Waynes 13 3-pointers as the Mastodons made 50 percent from beyond the arc.All five starters for IPFW (8-3) scored in double figures. Brent Calhoun added 16 points, Mo Evans had 14 and Kason Harrell 10.Fort Wayne jumped to a 26-6 lead and had a 24-point lead at halftime as Austin Peay missed all 11 off its 3-pointers. Paul Westphal Jersey. The final margin was the Mastodons largest lead.Kenny Jones led Austin Peay (4-5) with 20 points and nine rebounds. He had 16 points and seven rebounds in the first half en route to his second 20-plus game this season. He finished 7 of 14 from the field but Austin Peay was just 20 of 62 for 32.3 percent. ' ' '