ontinuing thiontinuing thi | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 15 '20
Thirty minutes earlier, Heo Huni Seung-hoon sat in stunned silence at his desk, his face covered up by his hands. Jim McIlvaine Jersey . After going 17-1 and 16-2 in two consecutive splits, Immortals failed cinch the final seed for the World Championships after a one-sided loss to Cloud9 in the Regional Qualifiers.In 2015, Huni made it all the way to the semifinals of Worlds alongside teammate Kim Reignover Yeu-jin on European team Fnatic; this year, however, there will be no encore for the top-jungle duo.Their season is over.Huni sighed, dropping into the black interviewing chair for the final time this season, ready to give his thoughts on his last series of the year.I knew it wasnt going to be easy for us because we actually lost the semifinal against C9, said Huni. It was 2-3, and we kept scrimming with them after that and they were playing well. So I thought it wasnt going to be easy for us, but still, pretty sad to lose.The semifinals matchup was one of the worst days in his two-year professional career. Cloud9s Jung Impact Eon-yeong put constant pressure on Huni for the majority of the series, and Hunis indecision left his team on its back foot. Although it ended in a close 2-3 scoreline in favor of Cloud9, it was a one-sided loss for the Immortals top laner who wanted to challenge the world once more on the international stage.C9 drafts with a lot of resource around top, he said. As in draft-wise, not in the game, because theyre first picking Gnar, which is like the most stable top laner, and then you have pressure. Then theyre banning [Gangplank] and Rumble, so I dont think we can do that much about it. So yeah, Impact was playing really well again against me. They were smart to make that draft. They felt like if I had [Gangplank] or Rumble then I would go off. Thats what happened in the semifinal.I think we didnt have that much [confidence] because we actually lost [in semifinals] and needed to [gain] revenge, he answered when asked if anything went wrong during the preparation for the fated rematch. We were working really hard, and we actually tried hard to beat C9, but [it] didnt happen.For Huni, this will be the first offseason in his professional career where hell take time off to rest. In 2014, when he was on Samsung as a practice partner, he was scouted and signed onto the 2015 Fnatic starting roster in the EU LCS. After participating at the Mid-Season Invitational and the World Championships, he only had a month or so off before signing with Immortals and moving to Los Angeles for the 2016 season. Now with three months until the 2017 season starts, he finally has time to himself.My plan is just streaming and just chilling. Thats all, I think, he said. I think Ill go to [South] Korea to just chill. My country, thats all.When asked about his one-year contract with Immortals, he said, Basically, I want to see -- when [in] free agency -- I can compare [contracts]. Maybe I can just change my mind. For now, Im just open to everything. I dont mind about anything, really, so its going to depend how offers [go]. Yeah, also maybe [Id] like to be an LCK player, too.One of Hunis dreams is to travel the world and experience as much as he can with the opportunities hes been given. After living in Europe last year and North America this year, he has an open mind when it comes to seeing whats next.Im good to stay in NA, too. The life was really good, he said. For sure. Im not sure about going back to Europe, maybe. Ill just be open to everything. Its just going to depend on what I want to [do] at the time. Probably going to be like that.Huni explained that while he enjoyed being with his teammates and management on Fnatic, there was more to do with his teammates in North America. It felt more like a family or being together with close friends.Also, the food.Europe was really good too, but I just didnt like the food that much, he said, laughing. Maybe thats why. [Los Angeles] food is, like, there is so much food. Im comfy. It feels like even LA Korean food is better than actual Korean [food].This is going to be like last interview in this year, Huni added. Id like to say thanks for support even though I moved from Europe to NA. It was good for me to get more confident; thats why I got used to NA. So it was really cool. It was a really good experience. I [saw] a lot of crowds at fan meets. It was really nice for me. I just want to say thanks to them.Wherever he goes next -- staying in NA, back to Europe, attempting to join a South Korean lineup like hes always wanted -- win or lose, Huni will always make an entrance and leave the same way: a smile on his face. Walt Hazzard Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Gus Williams Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. https:///...sey-supersonics.html . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34.The National Hockey League Players Association announced the names of 42 selected bantam-aged players who will participate in the third annual Allstate All-Canadians Mentorship Camp. The invitation-only camp will be held at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga, Ontario from August 6th to 10th, 2013. The intensive five-day camp will conclude with the Allstate All-Canadians Mentorship Cup on Saturday, August 10th at 1pm et/10am pt (TSN and TSN Mobile TV). "The NHLPA has made a strong commitment to sharing the Players knowledge and experience with Canadas youth through the Allstate All-Canadians program. This is our third year in working to develop a program that will help educate not only the 42 bantam-aged players that are directly involved, but also parents and young hockey players across the country," said Mathieu Schneider, NHLPA Special Assistant to the Executive Director. "The NHL Players and the ambassadors involved are true professionals and have an enormous amount of experience to share through this program." Players attending the five-day camp will learn the necessary steps to support budding hockey skills through fundamental factors including appropriatee nutrition, fitness, on-ice training and mental skills. Jim Fox Jersey. Throughout the camp, the participants and their families will have the opportunity to learn from some of the NHLs brightest stars, as well as camp ambassadors such as Dr. Paul Dennis (Sport Psychologist), Dave Lewis (NHL Assistant Coach), and renowned off-ice training expert, Gary Roberts. "Each year I look forward to sharing my story and experiences throughout my 21-year NHL career and the role that fitness and nutrition played in my success," said Gary Roberts. "I feel strongly about the importance of educating young players and their families about developing skill sets that will improve performance both on and off the ice and advance them to the next level in their careers and I look forward to continuing this tradition." Last years camp featured 22 first-round draft picks from the OHL and WHL, including first overall picks Connor McDavid, Travis Konecny and Mathew Barzal . The QMJHL draft is set to take place on June 8th, 2013, and will feature eight eligible All-Canadians players from 2012, including, Nicolas Roy, the number one rated prospect by QMJHL Central Scouting. ' ' '