c swim trials in Omaha, Nebraska, this wec swim trials in Omaha, Nebraska, this we | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 15 '20
HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans finally got their first road win this weekend. Cheap Jerseys .Now they face a much bigger challenge with a trip to Mexico City next Monday night to face the Oakland Raiders , winners of three in a row.I think theyre playing as one of the best teams in the league, coach Bill OBrien said.The Texans needed a defensive touchdown and special teams help to down the Jaguars, who have won just two games, 24-21 on Sunday . OBrien knows the Texans will have to improve to compete with the Raiders (7-2), the AFC West leaders who had consecutive wins over the Jaguars, Buccaneers and Broncos before their bye last week.No yards are going to be easy, OBrien said. So its going to be a very, very challenging game for us.Houston continues to look for more consistency from quarterback Brock Osweiler , who threw for just 99 yards on Sunday to leave the Texans last in the NFL in yards passing with 187.3 per game. He did throw two touchdowns against the Jaguars, and OBrien said he was satisfied with the way he directed the offense.Osweiler and his paltry passing numbers were helped by a running game that piled up a season-high 181 yards. The group was led by Lamar Millers 83 yards rushing and Akeem Hunt added 52 one day after being elevated from the practice squad.Though he was complimentary of his running backs, OBrien noted that the line should also receive plenty of credit for the big day on the ground. The group has weathered the loss of right tackle Derek Newton, who is out for the season with knee injuries, with the help of left tackle Duane Brown. The veteran is finally playing like himself again after missing the first four games this season recovering from a quadriceps injury.Duane is playing really well ... I think hes having a really good season, OBrien said. I think overall they all played a good game (Sunday) ... whenever you rush for (181) yards, its not just the backs obviously. Those guys upfront are doing a good job and that was good to see.The Texans struggled to stop the run through the first seven games, but have shored up their run defense in the last two by allowing just 58 and 80 yards rushing. Their work on Sunday was more noteworthy since they did it with rookie D.J. Reader filling in at nose tackle for injured veteran Vince Wilfork.Weve done a good job of setting the edge of the defense, building a wall inside against Detroit and against Jacksonville, OBrien said. Weve tackled well ... I think its a collective effort. The safeties have tackled when its gotten to the safeties, and thats a good thing.The group will be tested this week with an Oakland running game that is fourth in the NFL with 127.8 yards a game. The Raiders have split carries between Latavius Murray and DeAndre Washington and the pair has combined for 695 yards rushing.Their success paired with the work of Derek Carr , who has 17 touchdowns and just three interceptions this season, will test a Houston defense that has been the strength of the team this season.After struggling against tougher competition this season, the Texans arent considered by many to be a good team despite being 6-3 and leading the AFC South. A win against the surging Raiders could help change that perception, but OBrien and the Texans arent overly concerned with how outsiders view them.I know it hasnt always looked pretty, but were playing the games the way we feel we need to play them, he said. I dont care what Jacksonvilles record is. I dont care what anybodys record is. When you win a game in the NFL the way that we won that game, I think thats a testament to our players and our coaching staff. If some guy in New York City or LA doesnt respect us, too bad. I know that our opponents respect us and theres a lot of hard work and tough football players in this building.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Stitched China Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. China Jerseys 2021 . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. https://www.chinasjerseys.com/ . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Think swimming is a fringe sport people care about only every four years when the Olympics come around?Think again -- just look at the line for Ryan Lochtes autograph at the U.S. Olympic swim trials in Omaha, Nebraska, this week:Lochtes fans should be happy, and not just because they got an autograph. The 111-time medalist qualified for the 200-meter individual medley by finishing second to Michael Phelps, meaning hell have one more chance for an individual gold in Rio. Nike China Jerseys. ' ' '