eally like to get a big lead and put Glamor | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 16 '20
ATHENS, Ga. Willy Lindstrom Jersey . -- Given another chance, Brandon Kublanow would have closed his eyes.Watching the final play of Georgias loss to Tennessee was far too painful.Kublanow, Georgias senior center, and the other Bulldogs face a difficult job of refocusing on this weeks game at South Carolina following Saturdays last-second 34-31 loss to Tennessee.With their second straight loss, Georgia (3-2, 1-2 Southeastern Conference) fell out of this weeks AP Top 25 .Georgia lost after taking the lead on Jacob Easons 47-yard touchdown pass to fellow freshman Riley Ridley with 10 seconds remaining. The Vols answered with Joshua Dobbs 43-yard Hail Mary pass to Jauan Jennings to win the game on the final play.Kublanow could only watch the heartbreaking play from the sideline.Its tough, he said Monday. Normally with plays like that I close my eyes. For some reason I kept them open this time. Its not going to happen again.The devastating loss led to a difficult Saturday night.I kind of just lay in bed and did nothing, Kublanow said. ... I dont think I went to bed until about 3 a.m. and I just sat in bed and stared at the TV.It was at least as difficult for another senior, defensive back Maurice Smith, who was one of the players unable to stop Jennings from making the game-winning catch.It hurt to see it happen like that, Smith said. I think we would have rather lost getting blown out than to lose like that.Smith said the defensive backs were supposed to box him out but that somebody didnt do his job.After reviewing film, coach Kirby Smart wouldnt place blame on any player.To be honest, every kid on the field executed their job, Smart said Monday. We got a little boxed out by (Jennings), but it wasnt like you can watch the play and say, `This guy didnt do what I told him to do. We got out-jumped and he timed his jump a lot better than we did, which I think everybody saw.Smart also defended his scheme, which called for only a three-man pass rush. He said he stuck with the strategy for that play, which was decided before the season and rehearsed in practice every week.We discussed it coming out of a timeout and we wanted to go with what we practiced, he said. ... Thats what we practiced in camp. Thats what we walk through. Thats what we do every Thursday. We just simply went with our philosophy. We believed and trusted in that.Kublanow said the loss was especially difficult for seniors because its the last shot.Game notes Smart said RB Nick Chubb, limited by an ankle injury to one carry against Tennessee, has no restrictions this week. We feel good about him going into this week, Smart said, adding that Chubb didnt practice last week so it made it a lot harder for him to go in and get reps against Tennessee. ... Smart said DE Jonathan Ledbetter, who had two alcohol-related arrests before the season, will be held out for the sixth straight game.---AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org Teppo Numminen Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Peter Mueller Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. https://www.cheapcoyotes.com/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Gloucestershire 347 for 8 (Marshall 101, Payne 58*, Hogan 3-31) lead Glamorgan 220 (Selman 101, Miles 4-44, Taylor 4-56) by 127 runsScorecard Hamish Marshalls fourth championship century of the season - his 22nd for his county- and an unbeaten 58 from David Payne enabled Gloucestershire to gain a lead of 127, with two wickets remaining, by the close of the second day in Cardiff.With Payne and Josh Shaw having already shared an unbroken partnership of 56 for the ninth wicket, Glamorgan have much to do if they are to avoid losing their seventh championship game of a disappointing season.Marshall returns to New Zealand at the end of the season after spending 11 years in the West Country and, although he did give a difficult chance to wicketkeeper Mark Wallace on 40, he rescued Gloucestershire after they had earlier slumped to 38 for 3. He also found a staunch ally in George Hankins, the 19-year-old England U-19 batsman who stayed with Marshall for 47 overs to share a partnership of 120 for the fourth wicket.Resuming at their overnight score of 62 for 3, Marshall and Hankins batted throughout the morning session, and were not separated until 20 minutes after lunch when Hankins feathered a catch to the wicketkeeper off Graham Wagg. Hankins was at the crease for three-and-a-quarter hours for 43, and struck only five boundaries, but he was the perfect foil for Marshall, and with more experiience at county level he will only prosper. Carl Soderberg Jersey. Despite adding 56 with Marshall for the fifth wicket, Phil Mustard was never at ease, and when Michael Hogan took the new ball, Mustard soon edged to slip. Marshalls innings ended in Hogans next over, when he was adjudged lbw, and was either unhappy with the decision or disappointed with himself as he took some time to drag himself away from the crease.Craig Miles and David Payne then strengthened their teams position with a stand of 60 for the eighth wicket, although Wallace missed a stumping off Kieran Carlson with Payne on 20. Shortly afterwards Carlson was rewarded when Miles, who made 34, chipped a low catch to Wagg at short midwicket, but Payne further frustrated Glamorgan by reaching fifty shortly before the close.Although Payne and Josh Shaw scored slowly, their approach were certainly justified with the game only at the half way stage.Marshall, who scored his second century in three games, said: Its always nice to get into a run of form, especially on a good pitch, but the game has a long way to go and we would ideally like to get a big lead and put Glamorgan under some scoreboard pressure.He also praised George Hankins, saying: He has a big future, is never overawed and just gets on with it. ' ' '