unteers head coach in 2009. In addition, he w | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 16 '20
TORONTO -- Phil Kessel, who was left off the Team USA roster for the World Cup of Hockey, on Wednesday said his tweet after the Americans were eliminated was not directed at the teams players. Cheap Avalanche Jerseys .Of course it wasnt directed at the players, Kessel said in a text to ESPN. I know how tough it is to play the game. It wasnt directed at anyone.Kessel, who won a Stanley Cup with the Pittsburgh Penguins?in June, took to Twitter following Team USAs 4-2 loss to Team Canada on Tuesday night.Team USA players David Backes, Derek Stepan and Zach Parise addressed Kessels comment on Wednesday and said they hoped it wasnt directed at the players.I understand theres hard feelings if you werent picked for the team or whatever, but the comments are, I think -- as a team guy and as a guy that stands by my teammates, win lose or draw -- its a little distasteful and aggravating, Backes said.Its disappointing. Those comments dont get lost in the fray, and those comments are there and have been read and I think will be remembered when whatever happens going forward happens going forward.Backes signed with Boston?as a free agent this summer, and the Bruins will face the Penguins on Dec. 14 at Pittsburgh. Fake Avalanche Jerseys . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Stitched Avalanche Jerseys . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. ATLANTA -- Lane Kiffin said he wants to stay on as Alabamas offensive coordinator through the playoff, regardless of whether he accepts another coaching position elsewhere.Kiffin, in his third season at Alabama, is reportedly in the running to become LSUs next offensive coordinator. Sources also told ESPNs Brett McMurphy that Kiffin will interview on Sunday for Houstons head-coaching vacancy.Kiffin said he wasnt worried about the question of whether he wanted to be a head coach again. Asked whether he sees any circumstance in which he would be at Alabama for another season, Kiffin said, Yeah, I sure do.Im happy to be here, he said after No. 1 Alabamas 54-16 victory over Florida on Saturday in the SEC championship game. Coach [Nick] Saban and I talked this week about what a great experience its been. ... Well keep going from here. You know this season isnt over.People talk about next year, but we have a lot of work to do.With true freshman Jalen Hurts, Kiffin has won three SEC titles with as many quarterbacks. The offensive coordinator?said he has learned at Alabama how to build an offense around players.Its been a great experience, he said. Im a lot better for it, three years later, for being able to go through that.Saban was asked Saturday if he expected any member of his staff who might be offered another job to continue coaching with the Crimson Tide through the playoff or to leave immediately.?I think it depends on the circumstance and the situation, and I think those are things that people have to agree on relative to what their goals and aspirations aare, the circumstance and situation that theyre in, their commitment to our players and our team, and do we think its going to affect our organization long term, Saban said. Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys. So those things are always evaluated.?Earlier this week, Saban said Kiffin is absolutely ready to be a head coach again.The Crimson Tide head coach praised Kiffins ability to mold his offensive systems around his Alabama players during his three years with the Tide, despite working with three different starting quarterbacks. Kiffin was able to help Alabamas offense evolve from its normal run-first, pro-style and play-action attack to a more spread look that has featured a lot more zone-read in 2016.Those are signs of tremendous maturity as a coach who is not just committed to a system but is committed to doing things that he has to help players be successful, Saban said. I think hes proven when he was a head coach he had a reasonably good amount of success -- much more than I think he gets credit for -- and hes done a phenomenal job in the three years hes been with us.Kiffin previously served as USCs head coach for three years, compiling a 28-15 mark before he was unceremoniously fired in September 2013 after a 3-2 start. He also went 7-6 during his only year as the Tennessee Volunteers head coach in 2009. In addition, he was the head coach of the NFLs Oakland Raiders for 20 games.Information from ESPN.coms Edward Aschoff was used in this report. ' ' '