nd, thats my job.Thats why I smile and thats | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 16 '20
The Toronto Blue Jays removed two pitchers from their Major League roster following Tuesdays extra innings, 7-6 loss to the Atlanta Braves. Levine Toilolo Jersey .  Ramon Ortiz was designated for assignment and Thad Weber was optioned to the Buffalo Bisons, the Blue Jays AAA affiliate. Ortiz made six appearances, including three starts in 2013 with the Jays and compiled a 1-2 record with a 5.01 ERA. The 40-year-old holds a career record of 87-59 with an ERA of 4.93 and has also appeared with the Anaheim Angels, Cincinnati Reds, Washington Nationals, Minnesota Twins, Colorado Rockies, Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago Cubs, since making his debut in 1999. Weber has pitched in three games with the Jays this season and is 0-1 with a 3.00 ERA in three innings.  He picked up the loss in Tuesdays game after surrendering a 10th inning solo home run to Braves catcher Brian McCann. Weber has also appeared in three games with the San Diego Padres this season. Corresponding roster moves are expected to be announced on Wednesday. -with files from TSNs Scott MacArthur Matt Breida Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Rickey Jackson Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. http:///...sey-large-2378d.html . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Olympic triple jump champion Christian Taylor is looking to break Jonathan Edwards 21-year world record when he takes part in this weekends Anniversary Games.The Diamond League event gives Taylor the chance to compete again in the Olympic Stadium where he won his gold medal at London 2012 thanks to a jump of 17.81 metres. He holds the stadium record but has turned his sights to breaking Edwards unsurpassed long-standing leap of 18.29m which he set at the 1995 World Championships.Taylors personal best is 18.21m and hopes a combination of the crowd and the familiar surroundings will propel him to set a new world record.Im always talking about the energy and the crowd and how much that fuels me, Taylor said. Then you get the clapping and support behind you, it feels like an extra boost. Fingers crossed if it stays dry I think its possible [to break the record].Every time I touch the track, thats my mind set -- Im going for that world record. Why not do it on Mr Edwards soil?I enjoy putting on a show and this is why I always leave it to the sixth jump. Last year [at Beijing World Championships] I would have loved to have taken it but maybe now his [Edwards] heart is pumping a little bit. He sees whats there, the potential.The 20-year anniversary wouldve been a nice statement but theres also [World Championships] London 2017. Wendell Tyler Jersey. Im not saying I am going to wait another year but if it happens, it happens. I am going after it every single time.After this weekends event in London, Taylors attention will shift to the Rio Games. He heads there with a target on his back as the reigning champion and admits that brings with it added pressure. Pressure has been something he has had to battle this year and the vigorous trials to book his spot in Team USA did throw him a little.It was something I maybe underestimated. I think the nerves maybe got to me. I was a little bit out of my element, Taylor admitted. I was working on a documentary called Road to Rio, and there was a chance I might not make it. So little things like that were playing in my head but God was good and I made the team. Now I am back in my element.It is a frame of mind that he hopes will guide him to another gold medal and a world record.Now [that Im in the squad] I feel I can get back to being myself and the fun mentality. Thats what I love. I play in the sand, thats my job.Thats why I smile and thats why Im constantly thanking everyone whos helped me realise my dream. ' ' '