ermanys Florian Mayer 6-3 6-2.You can waermanys Florian Mayer 6-3 6-2.You can wa | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 19 '20
56 Margin of victory for Pakistan in this match, the smallest for them in a Test in the UAE. Jalen Hurd Super Bowl Jersey . The previous smallest victory in terms of runs was 71 runs against England in Dubai in 2012.507 Balls faced by Darren Bravo in this Test - 258 in the first innings and 249 in the second. That is the third-most by a West Indies batsman in a Test away from home. Brian Lara faced 569 deliveries in Colombo (SSC) in 2001 and Desmond Haynes 531 in Dunedin in 1980. Only Alastair Cook has played out more deliveries in a Test in the UAE (528 in Abu Dhabi in 2015) than Bravo here.2007 The last time a West Indies batsman scored a century in the fourth-innings of an away Test - Shivnarine Chanderpaul scored 116 not out at Old Trafford. The only other such century by a West Indies batsman since 2000 was Dwayne Smiths unbeaten 105, on his debut, in Cape Town in 2004.2 The 109 overs West Indies played out in their second innings here is the second-longest they have batted in the fourth-innings of an away Test. They had played out 132.5 overs at Old Trafford in 2007.6 Scores of 50 or more for Bravo in the fourth innings of Tests. Since his debut, only Misbah-ul-Haq with seven has recorded more such scores in the fourth-innings. Bravo averages a healthy 52 in the fourth-innings, his best in any innings of a Test. His fourth-innings average is second only to Gordon Greenidges 53.19 among West Indies batsmen to play 15 or more innings.24.41 Difference in Bravos home and away averages - 29.35 at home and 53.76 away - the highest for any batsman who has played 30-plus innings at home and away. Indias Mohinder Amarnath comes next with a difference of 21.42. Bravos away average is the best among 35 West Indies players to score 1000-plus runs. Seven of his eight Test centuries have come outside the West Indies; five of those are in Asia.2010 The last time a Pakistan bowler conceded 100 or more runs in both innings of a Test - Abdur Rehman against South Africa, also in Dubai. Yasir Shah conceded 121 runs in the first innings and 113 runs in the second innings. This is the first time Yasir conceded more than 200 runs in a Test in the UAE. Its the 13th instance of a Pakistan bowler conceding 100 or more runs in both innings of a Test. Yasir bowled 84 overs in the match - the most he has bowled in any of his 17 Tests so far.0 Instances of both No. 10 and 11 getting run out in the fourth-innings of a Test prior to this match. West Indies last two batsmen, Miguel Cummins and Shannon Gabriel, were run out.54.40 Jason Holders average in the fourth innings of a Test. In seven innings, he has made two fifties, a century, as well as 40 not out in this innings.3/63 Mohammad Amirs figures in the fourth-innings of this Test - his best innings figures since his return. He had not taken more than two wickets in any of the previous nine innings. C. J. Beathard Super Bowl Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Ahkello Witherspoon Super Bowl Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http:///...-Tartt-49ers-Jersey/ . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013.Stan Wawrinka dug deep to defeat Donald Young 7-6 (7-4) 6-7 (3-7) 6-4 to return to the quarter-finals of the Swiss Indoors for the first time in five years. The top seed in the absence of Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal was put through his paces over three sets by American qualifier Young, with the Swiss emerging as winner thanks to 16 aces.It was not an easy match, the US Open champion said. It took three sets, he was playing tough. I had to play well to go through. There was a lot of tension out there, especially in the third set. Id call this a positive win for me.My goal now is only as far as the next round, Ill try to keep my level up in the quarter-finals. I hope to continue to play well. Marin Cilic and David Goffin seemed headed in opposite directions in the race for the ATP World Tour Finals as Cilic earned a win while his rival took a loss.Fourth seed Cilic reached the quarter-finals with a 6-0 7-6 (7-4) defeat of Pablo Carreno Busta. Del Potro continued his rise up the rankings with victory against Goffin However, Argentine dangerman Juan Martin del Potro handed Goffin a 7-5 6-3 defeat.With two places remaining in the eight-man field for the November season wrap-up in London, Goffin stands on provisional ninth, with Cilic one spot behind. Goffin has one chance remaining at next weeks Paris Masters, the final event of the ATP regular season, where Cilic will also be playing. Murray outlasts Simon in Vienna Andy Murray beats Gilles Simon in marathon match at Erste Bank Open in Vienna Del Potro has risen 1,0000 ranking places this season since his February comeback from the latest in a series of wrist injuries which forced him to consider retirement. Jerick McKinnon Super Bowl Jersey.  He is making Basel his last tournament of the season as he prepares for the Davis Cup final against Croatia and the Argentine is looking forward to his quarter-final with Kei Nishikori.We last played at the London Olympics, but we are now different players. His game has improved a lot. Hes one of the favourites to win the title here.Im hoping to enjoy the match as it could be my last one before the Davis Cup final. I believe in my game, If I serve like I did today, I have my chances to win. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. After defeating Carreno Busta, winner of the Moscow title last week, Cilic will next face a second Spaniard in Marcel Granollers, a 6-3 6-1 winner over eighth seed Jack Sock.In another second-round contest, Gilles Muller of Luxembourg beat Germanys Florian Mayer 6-3 6-2.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Murray outlasts Simon in Vienna Murray v Djokovic: The race is on Nishikori makes Basel progress Kerber helps Cibulkova advance ' ' '