and goal alerts from your football club - dir | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 20 '20
There were two types of daily fantasy lineups last week: those that started Kyle Busch at Indianapolis, and those that didnt. Stan Smith Store . I think it was split about 50-50.Busch led 149 of the 170 laps and was never really challenged for the win at Indy. In fact, for how dominant he was, I was surprised that he had only 48 fastest laps run (out of a possible 128, since only green flag laps are counted).On one side for the weekend, Busch was my best play both early in the week and post-qualifying. It was hard not to like him; he paced final practice and qualified on the pole in a track where passing is difficult, as was clearly evident if you watched the race.My other top high-cost pick, Carl Edwards, was running in the top five all day until he wrecked, setting a theme with my picks.In the mid-value, Kyle Larson finished in the top five for 45 points, second best in this salary class. Ryan Blaney wrecked. Ryan Newman, my honorable mention pick in that category, was in that same wreck.But I hope you stuck with me in my low-cost picks. Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Clint Bowyer and Casey Mears were among the top-five points earners among drivers under $7,000.This week, NASCAR rolls back to Pocono, where they also raced back in early June. Dont let the triangular-versus-rectangular shapes fool you -- theres a lot in common with Pocono and Indianapolis. Both have long straightaways, meaning lots of horsepower is necessary to produce high speeds. Both have flat corners. In fact, one of Poconos three turns is actually modeled after Indianapolis.So that will mean this is the third time in an eight-race, two-month stretch that well race at this track type. So Im looking at high performers from those two races to really carry over.It looks as if this weekend will pick up with the recent Joe Gibbs Racing dominance. Although Kyle Busch is coming off a kick-butt kind of weekend, you wont see him below (spoiler alert) until he shows me in practice he has kicked some of his past Pocono issues. He has finished ninth or worse in five straight Pocono starts for a 23rd-place average finish.Here are my early picks, but check back after Saturday qualifying to get my final picks and fades for the week.Im starting my team withElsewhere in the Joe Gibbs Racing camp, Matt Kenseth?is coming off a runner-up finish at Indianapolis and a seventh-place finish at Pocono earlier this season in which he led 31 laps and had a race-high 22 fastest laps run.Over the past two seasons at Pocono and Indianapolis, Kenseth has a 4.6 average finish, and his 55.25 fantasy points per race leads all drivers. He has finished in the top seven in each of those races, despite starting anywhere from third to 23rd.Keep an eye on these fourMartin Truex Jr.: The Clam Prince finished eighth for 44.5 fantasy points at Indianapolis, but Im more interested in the 17 fastest laps he had, third best in the field and best among the drivers who didnt start on the front row. It continues a great run on these tracks for Truex, who won last year at Pocono and had 23 fastest laps in this race last year.Kyle Larson: Larson had a top-five finish in last Sundays race, one of the best-performing non-Gibbs cars. Larson now has eight career Sprint Cup starts at Indianapolis and Pocono, and he has finished in the top 12 in all of them. That gives him the third-best average points total, trailing only two drivers who didnt run all eight of those races.Greg Biffle: Biffle finished 26th at Pocono earlier this year, but he showed some speed with seven fastest laps run. In the previous seven Pocono races, he finished 16th or better, including a fifth-place finish in this race last year after starting 25th. Two years ago in this race, he had the same start and finish, averaging 60.9 DraftKings points per race.Ricky Stenhouse Jr.: Despite taking some damage at Indy, Stenhouse still finished 12th. Earlier this season at Pocono, he finished 15th after starting 25th, good for 39 points. In his first three seasons in the Cup Series, Stenhouse averaged less than 10 points per race on the long, flat tracks, but hes averaging 37.5 this season. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . PETERSBURG, Fla. Fake Air Force 1 . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break.After a weekend of turmoil on Teesside, we look to explain what has happened with Aitor Karanka and Middlesbrough, and what will happen next. Footballers have been known to go AWOL from time to time. There was Lewis Grabban going missing from the Norwich team hotel, Carlos Tevezs disappearance following a famous spat with Roberto Mancini and Pierre van Hooijdonk going on strike for lack of player investment at Nottingham Forest.But, it is unprecedented for a manager to refuse to travel with his team for a fixture, with no excuses offered. Karanka has bucked the trend, and caught fans and experts alike completely by surprise. What has happened at Middlesbrough, and why has such an event taken place and where do they go from here? We take a look...What happened following midweek defeat at Rotherham? Rotherham celebrate over Boro which instigated row The Spanish coach stormed out of the clubs Rockcliffe Park Training Ground on Friday and told his players he didnt want to manage them again after a heated post-training row - instigated by Karankas criticism of his players after their 1-0 defeat at Rotherham in midweek.The former Real Madrid assistant was true to his word, and did not travel for Boros 2-0 defeat against Charlton at The Valley on Sunday, leaving Steve Agnew to take charge of the team instead.Did the teams form warrant Karankas anger? Middlesbrough went clear at the top after Brentford win Having derailed Brightons unbeaten start to the season with an emphatic 3-0 win at Amex Stadium, Boro hit the top of the table, and after a 1-0 win at Brentford on January 12, they held a five point lead at the top, with a game in hand.However, three wins from the subsequent 11 matches, losing their last three on the road and scoring just one goal in the process has angered Karanka.Those successive defeats on the road have come against sides much lower down the division - infuriating Karanka yet further.Why did Karanka take such drastic action? Middlesbrough players have good rapport in north east Sky sources understand that the players were concerned that criticism would damage the high morale at the club, which led to the heated team meeting taking place.Karanka has previous with this squad. Back in August. Albert Adomah handed in a transfer request after a bust-up with his manager, before revoking it in September as the pair patched up their relationship.Stewart Downing has also had his disagreements with Karanka, and at such a critical stage of the campaign, Karanka felt that the players were working to their own agenda, which warranted such unusual action.Are promotion hopes in jeopardy? Gaston Ramirez (left) celebrates against Wolves Well, no. What is most surprising about all the upheaval on Teesside is that Boro are still very much primed to seal automatic promotion back to the Premier League.Despite their recent woes, Karankas side sit second in the Championship, and victory over promotion rivals Hull on Friday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, would strengthen their position yet further.Whats more, four of their next five matches are at home - everything is still very much in their own hands.What wwas the response from players, fans and staff? Middlesbrough fans have backed Karanka Both the Middlesbrough fans and coaching staff have certainly nailed their colours to the mast. Nike Cortez Store. The travelling Boro faithful sang Karankas name at the Valley on Sunday, and voted overwhelming in local media polls, backing the Spaniard in the bust-up.Goalkeeper coach Leo Percovich wasnt afraid to make his feelings known at the Valley, unveiling a training top with AK embezzled on it.And the players? Their woeful showing in Sundays defeat actually gave credence to Karankas views.What will happen now? Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson wants issue resolved According to Sky sources, the tact has changed in 48 hours. Karankas refusal to travel with the team did not sit well with Steve Gibson and the board, casting serious doubts over the Spaniards long-term future.However, with Boros inept showing at Charlton adding weight to Karankas argument that the players are not giving him enough, Karanka has received some sympathy from the Boro hierarchy.One way or another, Gibson is thought to be keen to resolve the issue sooner rather than later, especially with the clubs pivotal clash with Hull coming up.Ian Holloways view Highlights of Charlton v Middlesbrough from the Sky Bet Championship To me it looks like they lost their focus [at Charlton]. Theyve lost their leader. In the Championship you have little bumps in the road that you have to overcome. Youve got to be together but theyve not done that.Are they in a mini-crisis? Yes, they are. Theyve been really good - had outstanding spells - but the mini-crisis to me is losing a manager of his ilk at this crucial stage in the season. At this stage you need stability, belief and togetherness.If there have been some arguments, well, sometimes conflict is healthy; you come out the other side stronger.Somethings gone wrong - we dont know what - but Middlesbrough need to shake themselves down because the Hull game is massive. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: Karanka could stay Charlton win amid fan protest Watch Championship goals Charlton fans mock funeral ' ' '