nt action over the two weeks. The games run | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 21 '20
LINCOLN, Neb. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . -- Glynn Watson Jr.s head was hurting Sunday. But that didnt stop him from scoring a career-high 23 points to lead Nebraska past Sacramento State 83-61.Glynn actually tonight had a bad headache, said Nebraska coach Tim Miles. I dont know if it was a migraine or not. But we had to take him out two or three times and get him hydrated and make sure he got medicine. If he can do that in that condition ... hes really good. Glynn is a guy thats a game changer.Watson didnt mention the headache after the game. Rather, he attributed his scoring to aggressive play.I just tried to play aggressive and execute our game plan, Watson said. That was basically what I tried to do, was play aggressive and try to get my teammates open. I had open shots so I took them, that was basically it.Watson kept Nebraska (1-0) in the game in the first half, tying his career-high with 17 points on 7 of 10 shots. The rest of the Huskers were just 9 of 29 in the half, earning them a halftime butt chewing from Miles.Nebraska opened the second period with a 9-2 run, going up 45-35 on Tai Websters driving layup with 17:22 left. That opening spurt was the game changer, said Sacramento State coach Brian Katz.We had a pretty good first half and the separation happened in the first five points of the second half, Katz said. They got five points in transition and went from 36-33 to 41-33, and I thought that was the difference in the game. The Huskers hit 10 of 12 shots in the first eight minutes of the second half, taking a 58-44 lead on Websters jumper with 12:23 remaining.I thought the second half was really good, Miles said. But they were pretty good early too. Unfortunately, we missed 12 shots within what, four feet in the first half. I was happy with the team. They came out and did what they had to do to win.Nebraska never trailed, but saw Sacramento State (0-2) tie the game at 31 on Jeff Wus basket with 2:01 left in the first half. Watson responded with a 3-point play to put the Huskers in the lead for good.THE BIG PICTURENebraska: Five of the 10 Huskers who took the floor Sunday were seeing their first action as Huskers. All five came off the bench. They scored just five points combined.Sacramento State: The Hornets hit 48 percent of their shots in the first half to stay close to the Huskers. But Sacramento State struggled from the field in the final 20 minutes, hitting just 9 of 26 attempts and only 2 of 12 from 3-point range.QUOTABLEMiles on Nebraskas first half play: We were just rushing on offense, there was no poise. It was like one, two passes and force your way in there. The reason we missed 12 shots (near the basket) was because they werent very good shots. You cant get an offensive rebound, puke on yourself, then try to put it back in there. It just seemed like we were playing mindless basketball.UP NEXTNebraska hosts the University of Mary, Miless alma mater, Tuesday.Sacramento State will host Antelope Valley Thursday in its home opener. Fake Yeezy 350 V3 . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Store . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-air-max-90-cheap.html . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team.The 2013 Canada Summer Games are set to open and TSN and TSN2 are ready to kick off coverage from Sherbrooke, Quebec. The Games will bring together more 4,200 athletes, coaches and officials supported by 5,000 volunteers, and 10,000 visitors from across Canada. Le Palais des Sports, lUniversité de Sherbrooke, Bishops University and le Parc Sylvie-Daigle are among the main venues for the 2013 Canada Summer Games. The Canada Games are held once every two years and alternate between winter and summer, representing the higheest level of national competition for up-and-coming Canadian athletes. Yeezy 350 V2 Store. TSNs 40 hours of live coverage is anchored by two-time Olympic gold medallist and past Canada Games participant Catriona Le May Doan. Joining Le May Doan on site in Sherbrooke is veteran TSN broadcaster Vic Rauter, who will call live event action over the two weeks. The games run through August 17, and the first competition event can be seen on TSN on Saturday as B.C. faces New Brunswick in womens soccer at 2:30pm et/11:30am pt. ' ' '