forwards Raiquan Gray and Wyatt Wilkes, fo forwards Raiquan Gray and Wyatt Wilkes, fo | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 23 '20
Each week during the 2016 college football season, I will offer my picks and best bets for the biggest games, and I will highlight a handful of other key matchups. Air Force 1 Mid Nere .Last year, my selections went 104-33 (76 percent) picking the straight-up (SU) winners during the regular season and 74-61-2 (55 percent) against the spread (ATS).Here are my selections on this weeks big games, including Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech and Arkansas vs. TCU.Note: All times Eastern. Lines courtesy of Westgate SuperBook as of Wednesday morning.SaturdayArkansas Razorbacks at No. 15 TCU Horned Frogs (-7.5)7 p.m., ESPNBoth teams had unexpected struggles last week. Air Force 1 Low Italia . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Sf Air Force 1 Mid Nere . Here are his mid-season NBA awards.  MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. http:///...-1-alte-premium.html . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. ESPN 100 center Ikey Obiagu committed to Florida State on Monday.Obiagu also visited Baylor, Maryland, Georgia Tech and Long Beach State.Big competition in the ACC, Obiagu told ESPN in a text message. Huge chance to play and make an impact right away. Great coaches and program.Obiagu, a 7-footer from Greenforest Christian Academy (Georgia), is ranked No. 42 in the ESPN 100 for the 2017 class.He is one of the best defensive players in the country, using his size and length to rebound and block shots at a high rate. Obiagu averaged 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 shots in just 13.7 minutes per game with the Georgia Stars on the Nike EYBL circuit in the spring. His offensse isnt quite there yet, but he finishes well around the rim and is able to run the floor effectively. Air Force 1 Alte Hand Wash Cold. Obiagu is Seminoles coach Leonard Hamiltons fifth commitment in the 2017 class and the first ESPN 100 commitment for the Seminoles this class. He joins four-star forwards Raiquan Gray and Wyatt Wilkes, four-star wing Anthony Polite and three-star shooting guard Bryan Trimble Jr.Hamilton has consistently done well with 7-footers in the past. Obiagu is the most highly touted one since Solomon Alabi in the Class of 2007. ' ' '