ontador said.Contador was stripped of the 2010 Tour title and suspended for two years after testing | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 23 '20
WARSAW, Poland -- Robert Lewandowski does for Poland what he does for Bayern Munich: Keeps scoring. 49ers Super Bowl Jerseys .At the National Stadium in Warsaw, the Poland captain again met high expectations by scoring for the seventh consecutive qualifier with his third hat trick of the season in a 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday.He netted a cross by Kamil Grosicki in the 20th minute, and converted a penalty 16 minutes later. The hat trick was completed two minutes into the second half of a matchup between the two leading contenders to advance from Group E.An own goal by Kamil Glik gave Denmark its first goal, two minutes after Lewandowskis third, and substitute Yussuf Poulsen added the second in the 69th.Thanks to Lewandowski, Poland beat Denmark for only the ninth time in 26 encounters.With only the winner qualifying automatically, Poland, chasing its first World Cup finals since 2006, is tied atop the group with Romania and Montenegro. Denmark trails by one point.ARMENIA 0, ROMANIA 5It all went from bad to worse for Armenia.It began with Armenia captain Gor Malakyan picking up a straight red card and being sent off just three minutes into the match.A minute later, Bogdan Stancu put visiting Romania ahead, converting from the subsequent spot. Adrian Popa doubled the lead in the 10th, and Razvan Marin needed only two more minutes to put the result beyond doubt.Their scoring appetite made it the fastest 3-0 lead in a European World Cup qualifier since 2000.Nicolae Stanciu in the first half and Alexandru Chipciu in the second half finished Armenia off 5-0.MONTENEGRO 5, KAZAKHSTAN 0Montenegro netted four in the second half and grabbed its first win in qualifying.Forward Stevan Jovetic directed Montenegro as captain, contributing a second-half goal.Zarko Tomasevic opened the scoring in Podgorica, and Nikola Vukcevic, Fatos Beciraj and Stefan Savic piled on. Roger Craig Super Bowl Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Tarvarius Moore Super Bowl Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Jason-verrett-49ers-jersey/ .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. ARCALIS, Andorra -- Diminished by a fever and still reeling from crashes on the opening two days of the race, two-time champion Alberto Contador pulled out of the Tour de France during the toughest Pyrenean stage on Sunday.Slightly more than 100 kilometers (60 miles) from the end of Stage 9 from the Spanish town of Vielha to the ski resort of Arcalis in Andorra, the 33-year-old Spaniard stopped at the side of the road, hopped off his bike and got into the passenger seat of his team car.I could not keep going, Contador later said at his team hotel. This morning I had a fever. And I did not feel good since I crashed on the first day.Contador crashed in each of the opening stages -- damaging his right shoulder, elbow and hip -- and had already lost time on the other overall favorites.He was in 20th position at the end of Saturdays eighth stage -- 3 minutes, 12 seconds behind leader Chris Froome, who said Contadors departure from the race was a big loss for the Tour de France.We are not going to have to chase his attacks 100 kilometers out anymore, its one of the less things for us to worry about, but its maybe a shame of the race, Froome said.During Sundays stage, Contador dropped back to his team car four times before finally withdrawing.He had started the stage in a bright fashion, though, attacking alongside fellow Spaniard Alejandro Valverde to catch a grooup of early breakaway riders on the first climb. Richie James Super Bowl Jersey. ut Contador could not continue his effort and was quickly brought back by the pack before he pulled out in the Port del Canto climb. He then handed his bike to a mechanic and waved to TV cameras as he exited the race that made him famous.The withdrawal occurred on Contadors home roads near the town of Vilamur in Spain.Its bad news for me, said Tinkoff team owner Oleg Tinkov, who is planning to leave the sport. It was my last try to win the Tour de France. But who knows, maybe Ill come back in a few years.Contador, who won cyclings showpiece race in 2007 and 2009, had made the Tour de France his main goal of the season, skipping the Giro to focus on the Tour.If he recovers, Contador is still expected to compete in the road race at the Rio Olympics last month.I will undergo tests to find out what is going wrong, Contador said.Contador was stripped of the 2010 Tour title and suspended for two years after testing positive for the banned steroid clenbuterol in the final week of the race.He was among the three pre-race favorites this year alongside defending champion Chris Froome and Colombian climber Nairo Quintana.---AP Sports Writer Andrew Dampf contributed to this report. ' ' '