3 on Friday night.Forwards Angel McCoughtry of Atl | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 23 '20
He may have been barely awake after a redeye flight from Moscow but Sachin Siwach probably didnt mind the attention he was receiving in New Delhi on Monday. Yeezy 350 v2 Static Pas Cher . As only the third Indian - and the first in six years -- to win a gold medal at the Youth Boxing World Championships, it was deserved.So the 17-year-old, who had claimed the 49-kg light flyweight title in St. Petersburg on Saturday, darted from one to another. He collected a Rs.1 lakh cheque from the new boxing federation chief, and posed for pictures with the Sports Minister Vijay Goel. On Tuesday in his village of Mithathal, near Bhiwani another ceremony has been planned.All this might have seemed very unlikely at the start of the year when Siwach missed a national level youth tournament that had been organized to select talent for a national camp ahead of the Asian youth championships.As the gold medallist and best boxer at the Haryana State Championships, Siwach had expected to participate and likely dominate the national tournament in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh. However a severe bout of typhoid fever meant those plans came to nothing.With the Indian boxing federation alternatively in a state of limbo or non-existent for the last four years, tournaments of any kind were few and far between. Siwach might well have lost his chance for selection to the camp if it wasnt for the fact that he had been one of the regular performers at both the domestic and international level. Siwach, who has not lost a bout at the national level since the 2011 sub-juniors (where he lost in the quarterfinals), had won a bronze medal at the 2015 world junior championships.It was that previous international win that convinced the selectors to include him in the national camp at Aurangabad. Siwach hadnt yet recovered completely from his illness when he took part in the selection trials for the Asian Championships. He beat amongst others the winner of the national tournament in Bhimavaram (incidentally the same boxer he had beaten to claim the Haryana state title) to qualify for the Kazakhstan tournament.Siwach was still feeling the effects of his illness at Pavlodar. While he usually had to cut 2-3 kilos to make weight, he was a kilo under the limit of the lightest of weight divisions at the Asian Championships. He would lose in the quarterfinals 2-1 to the home boxer who would go on to win the tournament.I was very weak going into the tournament but I was still very sad that I lost. Four of my teammates won medals (three silver and one bronze) and I had returned empty handed, Siwach said. He would get his chance at the World Youth Championships. With no illness hampering his training, Siwach got three months of training at the Hawa Singh Academy in Bhiwani. It wasnt as if the academy is flush with facilities .Bahut dikkat hoti hai (its is very difficult), says Siwach of the stable where 150 odd boxers train on a makeshift rings made of stones and ropes. But what the Hawa Singh Academy lacks in resources it more than makes up for in results. The girls from the academy have regularly been in the news.Pooja Rani and Saweety Boora have won medals at the Asian Championships while another two - Neeraj and Jyoti - had won gold and silver respectively at the recently concluded National Womens championships in Haridwar. At the World Championships in St. Petersburg, Siwach had no easy fight. He faced junior world champion Cosmin Girleanu of Romania in the pre-quarters and Cubas Jose Grinan in the final.However Siwach claims his hardest fight was in the quarterfinal against little heralded Cheng-yu Hsu of Chinese Taipei. It was in my mind. I was desperate to beat him because I knew if I did, I had a medal. If I lost against him, all my effort till then would have been a waste, he says. The bout with the Taipei boxer was indeed the closest of Siwachs bouts - he took a narrow 3-2 split decision.There were no nerves, only clinical boxing in the dominant 5-0 wins against Girleanu and Grinan. Siwach says he would shoot videos of the two opponents and send them to Sanjay Sheoran - his coach at Bhiwani. Sheoran - incidentally, the son of the legendary Hawa Singh would then plan out a course of action.The plan was simple.At 58 Siwach is easily amongst the tallest boxers in his division and enjoys a significant reach advantage. All he had to do was never to get involved in close in fighting. He needed to punch from range and keep moving. He didnt need to throw a lot of combination. Lead with a left jab and then follow with the right cross and left hook, says Sheoran. And while stick and move sounds simple enough, tactics are often forgotten in the heat of the ring. Siwach despite his age was able to stick to his strategy.He has a very cool head. He is a very technical boxer. He doesnt take a lot of pressure but is able to focus when he has to, says G Manoharan, chief coach at the youth national camp and who accompanied the team to St. Petersburg. A clear mind is just one of the many gifts, Manoharan believes Siwach possess.He has light bones, says Manoharan. That means he has a major height and reach advantage over his opponents in light flyweight. If he wants he can even move up to flyweight (52kg) or even bantamweight (56kg) and still have the reach advantage, says Manoharan. Siwach isnt moving from light flyweight any time soon though. From the highs of winning the world title, Siwach will soon find himself in less rarefied settings when he prepares for his next tournament - the youth nationals - in Delhi in December.I will probably take a couple of days off and then I will be back training, he says. His goals are higher. I want to compete at the 2020 Olympics. It is the youth boxers who will come of age at Tokyo. I think it will be my chance then, he says confidently. Yeezy 350 V2 Sesame Pas Cher .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Yeezy Boost 350 Fausse . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. NEW YORK -- WNBA MVP Nneka Ogwumike topped the All-WNBA First Team.The Los Angeles Sparks forward was the only unanimous pick, receiving 39 first-place votes and 195 points from the media panel.New York center Tina Charles was second with 38 first-team votes and 193 points. Guards Maya Moore of Minnesota and Sue Bird of Seattle, and forward Elena Delle Donne completed the first team.Ogwumike averaged 19.7 points and 9.1 rebounds in the regular season and helpped the Sparks reach the WNBA Finals against Minnesota. Yeezy 350 V3 Noir. The teams were tied 1-1 entering Game 3 on Friday night.Forwards Angel McCoughtry of Atlanta and Breanna Stewart of Seatte were selected to the second team along with guards Diana Taurasi of Phoenix and Jewell Loyd of Seattle, and center Sylvia Fowles of Minnesota. ' ' '