Yellowjackets (1-3), making 4 of their 5 3-pointers. De | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 24 '20
BOSTON -- Isaiah Thomas tied his career high with 37 points for the Boston Celtics at New Orleans on Monday night. Frederik Andersen Jersey .In New York, Harrison Barnes registered his fourth straight 20-point game for the Dallas Mavericks.The individual efforts, however, didnt lead to victories and the teams meet at TD Garden on Wednesday night.I think were at a time where as a team each person has to look at individually what they can do, Barnes, who won a ring with the Golden State Warriors last season, said after the Mavs, again playing without Dirk Nowitzki, lost 93-77 to the Knicks.Thomas, the Celtics little giant, put on a one-man show in the fourth quarter in New Orleans, only to have the Pelicans emerge with just their second win in 11 games.I dont feel like we played as well as we should have, Avery Bradley said after his team fell to 5-5. Even myself -- I dont feel like I came out and made shots in the second half and it hurt our team. It cant just be Isaiah; it has to be other guys that are out there making plays for each other and making shots.Nowitzki has missed the last four games for the Mavs (2-7) with an Achilles injury, joining teammates Deron Williams and Devin Harris on the sideline. He went through an extensive working in New York pre-game but just wasnt ready. It didnt sound like Wednesday would be any different.The biggest issue is just the running. Im not a big runner at this stage of my career, but I cant really go up and down yet, Nowitzki said Monday. I havent really done a full practice, so Im just not quite there yet. But the good thing is its getting better.Since sitting out last week, obviously, Im doing more and more. Weve increased the load, so Im getting closer. But unfortunately, we just couldnt pull it off tonight.Owner Mark Cuban told the Dallas Morning News: You play the hand youre dealt. I think hes really close. Hes feeling better. We just dont want to rush anything. Theres no reason to. Well wait until theyre healthy.While Dallas has been missing its aging star and two others, the Celtics have been without Al Horford (concussion, seven games) and former Mav Jae Crowder (ankle, six games). Both were close, but Crowder is out Wednesday and Horford is a possibility to return.Were trying to be as smart as we can about this, Horford said. I just want to make sure that when Im ready to go Im good to go.Thomas scored 37 Monday despite a sore middle finger on his left hand. He also had seven assists while going 13-for-29 from the floor.I just dont have the same feel I have when its not swollen, so a lot of my layups and (shots) come off my hand wrong, he said. Im just trying to slowly figure it out and adjust. Its tough, but theres no excuses, so Ill figure it out.Said coach Brad Stevens: Isaiahs super tough. He always has nicks and bruises because of the way he plays, but hes a tough guy.Thomas, who has had at least 20 points in all 10 Boston games, is eighth in the NBA with a 26.9 scoring average and is 10th with 6.6 assists. He is averaging the same number of rebounds and turnovers -- 2.8.Barnes, who signed a $94 million contract with the Mavericks, was shaky in the preseason. But he has been coming on. He has raised his scoring average to 22.3 points per game, to go along with 5.9 rebounds.The Mavericks swept the two-game season series with the Celtics for the third straight year in 2015-16 and bring a seven-game series winning streak into this game. Steve Rucchin Jersey . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Lubomir Visnovsky Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. https://www.cheapducks.com/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Fletcher Magee scored 21 points and Wofford knocked down 17 3-pointers to roll to a 117-77 win over NAIA Allen on Tuesday night.Eric Garcia and Jaylen Allen combined to hit 8 of 9 behind the arc and scored 13 points apiece for the Terriers (1-1).Wofford was 17 of 27 from long range and shot 68 percent overall (42 of 63).Ryan Sawvells jumper 4 minutes in capped an 11-0 run that put the Terriers up 13-2. Allens 3 ended a 14-0 run for a 33-10 lead at the 110:57 mark and Wofford had a 30-point lead at the half, 69-39. Derek Grant Jersey. Arvel Atwater had 16 points for the Yellowjackets (1-3), making 4 of their 5 3-pointers. Demetrius Richardson added 14 points and Avery Harris 13.Wofford had a 46-25 advantage on the boards, with Dishon Lowery grabbing eight, and had 27 assists, six from Donovan Theme-Love. ' ' '