drivers in the old times when they were battling and they were brave. It was very, very good. Kim | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 25 '20
GSTAAD, Switzerland -- Top-seeded Feliciano Lopez of Spain set up a Swiss Open semifinal against Dustin Brown by beating Elias Ymer of Sweden in the quarterfinals on Friday. Nike Air Max 1 2021 .The 20-year-old Ymer, ranked No. 157, saved four match points before the 21st-ranked Lopez sealed a 6-4, 7-6 (2) win at the clay-court event in the Swiss Alps.Germanys Brown, ranked No. 99, also advanced in straight sets, 6-4, 6-4 against seventh-seeded Mikhail Youzhny. The Russian won this title in 2013.Second-seeded Gilles Simon of France was ousted in a second round match on a busy day for Brazilian qualifier Thiago Monteiro, ranked No. 110.Monteiro completed a 6-2, 6-4 win over Simon in a match held over from Thursday, and later lost his quarterfinal match 7-6 (2), 7-5 against Robin Haase of the Netherlands. Nike Air Max 1 Store . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Nike Air Max 1 2020 . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding.Sebastian Vettel admits Ferraris early-season reliability problems have caught them by surprise - but does not believe they are a consequence of the team pushing to catch Mercedes. The Scuderia have lost one car to unreliability in each of the seasons opening two rounds. Kimi Raikkonen dropped out at the Australian GP after a turbo failure caused an airbox fire, while Vettel did not even take the start in Bahrain on Sunday after his car started trailing smoke on the formation lap.Although Ferrari are yet to confirm the cause of Vettels failure, team boss Maurizio Arrivabene said initial investigations pointed to a broken valve or injector. After problems with their redesigned power unit during winter testing, speculation in Bahrain suggested Ferrari were still wary of pushing it to the limit.Reliability has long been one of the Scuderias strengths but, asked by Sky Sports News HQ if their recent frailties were a by-product of pushing hard, Vettel said: Not really.We sorted out our problems over winter and starting the season it was a surprise what happened to Kimi. Today was a surprise again so we need to understand what happened and learn. However, team-mate Raikkonen, who managed to split the Mercedes pair in Bahrain to finish second, accepted Ferraris push to overhaul the world champions was not without risk.For sure they will [improve reliability], but its sport where things can go wrong and things can happen, the former world champion said.Always pushing the limit sometimes things go wrong. Its not ideal, thats not what were looking for, but were pushing where we want to be, in the front.Raikkonen finished just six seconds behind race winner Nico Rosberg, although the German admitted he was managing his pace at the front. Ferrari were again beaten by both Silver Arrows in qualifying, although had been challenging in Q3.We are nearly there in qualifying, Arrivabene told Sky F1. Theres a long way to go, so we need to work hard and be concentrated on our performance on the race. Ted Kravitz brings you all the latest news following the Bahrain GP Speaking to written media later, the Ferrari chief admitted he was frustrated to lose Vettels car before the race had even started, although was full of praise for Raikkonens absolutely spectacular recovery after a terrible start. Nike Air Max 1 2022. .One, Im not happy at all because with this strategy and looking at the performance of Kimi I think we were able to do a very, very good race with Sebastian, the Italian said.Having said that, Kimi had a bit of problem at the start and I think that penalised him quite a lot because he overtook three guys ahead of him and maybe, and I underline maybe, he compromised victory of the race.The way that Kimi drove during the race was spectacular - absolutely specular. If you look at the overtake on the external part of the kerb with Ricciardo, he reminded me of the drivers in the old times when they were battling and they were brave. It was very, very good. Kimi Raikkonen had to retire his Ferrari on lap 23 of the Australian GP, after suffering a fire in his airbox Also See: Vettel leads driver qualy anger Martin Brundle column ' ' '