e it clear that they wanted to continue the Pro Bowl | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 29 '20
We have five games on tap Tuesday evening, which means there are plenty of players from which to choose. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys . Our expert are here to give their recommendations on who to build around and who to skip in DFS.Building blockKyle Soppe?-- DAngelo Russell, PG, Los Angeles LakersIf Every Single Laker was an accepted submission, that would have been my choice, but in an effort to give you a single player to build around, Russell is the must-own against Brooklyn. The Lakers have the highest implied total (114 points) on the board tonight and I fully expect chalk to hold. Both teams average better than 102 possessions per game and neither team ranks better than league average in defensive efficiency. Russell is the eighth most used point guard thus far and has offered up at least 10 assists-plus-rebounds in every game he has played at least 30 minutes, something I expect him to do as the Lake Show doesnt take the court again until Friday.Greg Rosenstein -- Jimmy Butler, SG, Chicago BullsThe Bulls shooting guard has been on a tear this season, averaging career highs in points per game (24.3), steals (2.0), free throw percentage (89.2), field goal percentage (48) and 3-point percentage (43.1). His development was no more evident than in his last game against Washington, where he carried Chicago to a win by scoring 37 points with 9 assists and 8 rebounds. Tonight he has an optimal matchup against a Trail Blazers squad that has allowed opposing shooting guards to average 21.5 points a contest. Expect another monster performance from Butler.Renee Miller -- DeMar DeRozan, SG, Toronto Raptors I dont know how you overlook DeRozan tonight in a competitive matchup with the Cleveland Cavaliers, a team that is one of the better shooting guard matchups on this short slate. DeRozan is shooting out of his mind this season, but beyond the numbers hes been putting up, this position gets ugly quick. Lock in DeRozan and find a way to differentiate with your forwards.FadeKyle Soppe -- Tyler Johnson, SG, Miami HeatI will usually use this space to poke holes in a higher-priced option, but I expect the early-season emergence of Johnson to make him a popular play on this short slate: dont make that mistake. Yes, Johnson has been very good and I expect that to continue to be the case for annual owners, but Im not messing around with any member of the Heat tonight. Miami was in San Antonio last night and now hosts an Atlanta team that not only grades out as the second-most efficient defense, but has had the past two days off. There is a chance that the Heat tip tonight as the biggest underdog in the game with the lowest projected point total...yuck. Give me cheap guards like Jordan Clarkson or Nick Young instead.Greg Rosenstein -- Hassan Whiteside, C, Miami HeatWhiteside has been one of the only bright spots on an underwhelming Heat team. The 7-foot center has averaged 18 points, 15 rebounds and 2.4 blocks a contest despite Miami winning only two of its nine games. That said, I dont like his potential against Atlanta, one of the best defensive teams in the NBA. The Hawks rank second in defensive efficiency (95.8) behind only the Spurs and have been particularly difficult for opposing centers. Mike Budenholzers team has surrendered the third-least DFS points to big men this season. Look elsewhere to fill that spot tonight.Renee Miller -- Paul Millsap, PF, Atlanta HawksThere are a number of ways to go at this position tonight, from Kevin Love up top to Taj Gibson or Julius Randle in the midrange, or all the way to Meyers Leonard in the cheap seats. Miami is one of the better teams in terms of defensive efficiency this season, and ranks 24th in fantasy points allowed to opposing power forwards. Millsap has been very up and down this year, often struggling in good matchups (for example, Philadelphia or Los Angeles). I keep finding myself skipping past Millsap to build the overall lineup I want tonight. Calgary Flames Gear . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Calgary Flames Store . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. https://www.cheapflames.com/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside.New York, NY (Sports Network) - The National Football League is making drastic changes to the Pro Bowl in hopes of increasing popularity for the leagues All-Star Game. No longer will the contest feature a matchup between the AFC and NFC. Instead, players will be assigned to teams through a draft. The two leading vote-getters will join two NFL.com fantasy football champions in building the squads. Hall of Famers Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders will assist in the draft process. In addition to a new format, there are several other aspects within the game itself that have been altered: - There are no more kickoffs. The coin toss will determine which team is awarded possession first and the ball will be placed on the 25-yard line after scoring plays. - The ball will change hands after each quarter. - Each squuad will consist of 43 players. Wholesale Flames Jerseys. - The defense will be allowed to play Cover 2 and press coverage. - The clock will stop if the offense does not gain at least one yard following the two-minute mark of every quarter. "We were very receptive to the ideas that (NFLPA president) Domonique (Foxworth) and the players put forth," said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in a statement Wednesday. "From there, our office worked closely with him in developing the concept. The players made it clear that they wanted to continue the Pro Bowl and were committed to making it better than ever. We think these changes will enhance the game for both fans and players." The Pro Bowl player draft will be held Jan. 22, with the game played four days later at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. ' ' '