ts.The Aggies had a 14-point lead midway through | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 30 '20
Rio Haryanto says he is disappointed to be heading into F1s summer break without knowing whether he will return to the grid in the second half of the year. Gus Williams Jersey .Haryanto signed a contract to race with Manor for the entire season but his funding only stretched as far as the Hungarian Grand Prix, meaning his seat is now at risk if he cannot raise the money to pay for the remaining nine rounds. Speaking at the German Grand Prix, the Indonesian said he is disappointed to have reached this stage of the season without knowing for certain if he will finish his debut year.Its going to be quite a busy summer break for me, he said. We need to find some support from some sponsors and my management are working very hard. We are going to have a few meetings over the next couple of weeks and hopefully there is some good news coming up.Im a bit disappointed because it is not easy to still have doubt over what will happen in the future. Sometimes you are not always going to have good days and sometimes you have bad days, so it is what it is. I believe in my management and they are working very hard to secure the seat for me for the whole season.Haryanto said he had received plenty of support from fans in his native Indonesia, but admits that will not be enough to ensure his F1 career extends beyond the summer break.My aim was always to be able to finish the whole season and given the support from the fans at home in Indonesia -- they have really been supporting me -- but when it comes to financial support, I dont think they could have done anything else. I will be disappointed if I cant come back.If Haryanto does not secure the funding to race for the second half of the year, Esteban Ocon and Stoffel Vandoorne are among the drivers rumoured to be in line for his seat. Ocon is currently a reserve driver at Renault but is contracted to Manors engine supplier Mercedes, which also placed Pascal Wehrlein at the team this year. Vandoorne is contracted to McLaren and is currently racing in Super Formula in Japan. Joe Hassett Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Stitched Supersonics Jerseys .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. https:///...sey-supersonics.html LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Braxton Huggins scored 26 points and New Mexico State held off Long Beach State for a 93-85 victory on Saturday night.The Aggies (7-2) won their fifth straight and improve to 6-0 at home.Huggins was 7 of 15 from the floor and made five 3-pointers. Eli Chuha had 19 points and Sidy NDir added 18. Jemerrio Jones chipped in 10 points and 13 rebounds for New Mexico State, which shot 50 percent from the field on 27-of-54 shooting. Ian Baker had 15 points, and now is 40 shy of 1,000 career points. Seattle Supersonics Store. Justin Bibbins scored 18 points to lead Long Beach State (1-9). Noah Blackwell added 13 points.The Aggies had a 14-point lead midway through the second half. The 49ers chipped away, and Barry Ogalues layup pulled Long Beach State within four, 85-81 with 43 seconds left, but they couldnt get closer. ' ' '