to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 30 '20
Melbourne Victory coach Kevin Muscat says hes never encountered an A-League competitor like Besart Berisha but the Albanian revealed he needed to give himself a half-time pep talk to secure the winner in Saturdays Melbourne derby. Air Max 270 Sepia Stone .Berisha netted a 78th minute goal to win the A-League classic for Victory over Melbourne City in a 2-1 comeback triumph.Tim Cahill had put City ahead before Marco Rojas tied up the match heading into halftime.As hes done so many times before, Berisha stepped up on the big stage to find a winner.The goal was his eighth in Melbourne derbies - a record - and drew the 31-year-old level with Archie Thompson as the A-Leagues all-time leading scorer.But for 45 minutes it didnt look like coming after an uncharactistically wasteful opening half.Berisha made a mess of two one-on-one chances and took an air swing at an extravagant volley in the first stanza.He said doubts crept into his head during the break.I had a couple of chances in the beginning and I thought, Oh my god, Im not going to score any more. What is going on?, he said.I was very emotional coming into this game. We had lost the last two (derbies).(At halftime) I was very angry. I went inside and smashed everything around.I motivated myself. I tell myself, one more chance youre going to get and youve gotta be there.In the end Im very happy that I scored the winner.Late into the changerooms, Muscat didnt see Berishas destruction but he would now be asking some questions.If he did smash anything hell be replacing it himself, I can guarantee you that, he said.Muscat said he did see a focussed player.I asked him to maintain his composure and keep getting in goalscoring positions. He said Ill score in the second half, Muscat said.The self belief that hes got is unmatched in anything Ive seen in this country.There was a hint of offside about the goal but no one in the City camp was complaining - a sign perhaps that the result was a deserved one.The result was Victorys first derby success in five matches dating to October 2015.Berisha said he was delighted to help end Victorys derby drought.Im so grateful that I scored in the end to bring the three points home for the boys, he said.This means a lot to our supporters to our club. I dedicate this game to the supporters. They are amazing. Air Max 270 Ocean Bliss .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Air Max 270 Hot Punch . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans.  The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http:///...0-pure-platinum.html . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .WWE Smackdown celebrated its 900th episode on Tuesday night - 17 years after it first hit the air. There have been plenty of memorable moments on the blue brand, including this week, when The Undertaker returned to warn Smackdowns Survivor Series team not to lose to Raw.... The Undertaker says Smackdowns Survivor Series squad will feel his wrath if they lose to Raw on Sunday night The Phenom was also in attendance for episode 149 on June 27, 2002 - the day John Cena made his WWE main-roster debut in a match against Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle. Cena went on to lose to Angle but his valiant display impressed The Undertaker, with the then-world champion offering the then-rookie a handshake backstage. John Cena is stunned to see The Undertaker on his Smackdown debut Episode number one, meanwhile, saw Triple H retain the World Heavyweight Title by beating The Rock after special guest referee Shawn Michaels blasted The Great One with a Superkick. Air Max 270 Moves You. Plus, on episode 36, Stone Cold Steve Austin destroyed The DX Express bus - it was literally a flaming mess once The Texas Rattlesnake had finished with it!Watch some of Smackdowns greatest moments in the video at the top of the screen - then catch the show every Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) at 1am on Sky Sports 5. Live WWE: Late Night - Smackdown November 23, 2016, 1:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Undertaker warns Team Smackdown Miz wins Intercontinental Title WATCH: Smackdown 900 videos WWE on Sky Sports ' ' '