British Indoor record when he leapt out to 8 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Feb 1 '20
SALT LAKE CITY -- A judge on Monday ordered a suspended?USC Trojans?football player to stand trial on rape charges after a 19-year-old woman said marijuana and alcohol left her nearly unable to move during an attack following a summertime party in Utah. Air Max 270 Flyknit Light Bone .She testified that the sexual assault left her scared, helpless and injured, and Utah prosecutors laid out evidence against Osa Masina, 19, at the same hearing.The Utah native also has been investigated on similar allegations involving the same woman in California, but criminal charges have not been filed in that case. Masinas lawyer, Rebecca Skordas, said Masina told police that the sex was consensual.The woman said that before the assault, she considered Masina, whom she had known from high school in suburban Salt Lake City, a friend. She said she was on a couch in a friends basement and felt scared, like I needed to get out of there as soon as I could.She was treated by a sexual-assault nurse shortly after she made her way home, according to charging documents.The Associated Press generally does not name people who say they are victims of sexual assault.Masina watched the testimony impassively, sometimes closing his eyes. He declined to testify or comment after the hearing. He is charged with one count of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.Skordas said the burden of proof is low for a case to head to trial, and the judge doesnt get to decide credibility. Masina is expected to enter a plea Friday.Prosecutors said Masina raped the woman after she drank alcohol and ate part of a marijuana cookie with him at a July 25 party in the city of Cottonwood Heights.He and his teammate Don Hill also were investigated after the woman said she was sexually assaulted two weeks earlier when she visited Masina in California, court documents say.She said the pair assaulted her at Hills off-campus apartment after giving her marijuana, alcohol and the anti-anxiety prescription drug Xanax. Masina took video and sent it to the victims ex-boyfriend, authorities said.The woman said she remembered parts of what happened in California but tried to deny them before she reported the Utah assault.I just hated the thought that someone I thought was a friend could take advantage of me like that, she said.Masina is appealing the decision to suspend him from USC. Hill also was suspended. Air Max 270 Sepia Stone .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Air Max 270 Flyknit Racer Blue . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http:///...eact-black-fake.html . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital.Greg Rutherford has pulled out of this weekends Indoor British Championships through illness. The Olympic long jump champion, who was forced to miss last Saturdays Glasgow Indoor Grand Prix with a small muscle tear, has withdrawn from the Sheffield meeting after suffering a chest infection. However, Rutherford still plans to compete at next months World Indoor Championships in Portland.He wrote on Twitter: Sadly I wont be jumping in Sheeffield this weekend. Air Max 270 React Tan. Ive had a chest infection on top of the small injury so its a no go.But the aim is still the World Indoors. It took two jumps to break the British indoor record and Im aiming for all six jumps in Portland.The 29-year-old set his new British Indoor record when he leapt out to 8.26 metres in Albuquerque earlier this month to go second in the world rankings.The World Indoors take place in Portland, Oregon, from March 17-20. ' ' '