st me. Thats something you dont want ast me. Thats something you dont want a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Feb 5 '20
West Indies A 165 for 9 (Vishaul Singh 46, Sandakan 3-47, Gunaratne 2-30, Asalanka 2-27) & 276 lead Sri Lanka A 386 (Karunaratne 131, Cornwall 8-108) by 55 runsScorecard Asela Gunaratne followed up an impressive 38 with two top-order wickets to help Sri Lanka A close in on victory against West Indies A, who ended day three nine wickets down in their second innings and only 55 in front. Armani Watts Jersey .Gunaratne first helped Sri Lanka stretch their overnight lead of 72 to 110, adding 49 for the ninth wicket with Lahiru Kumara. Then he took the wickets of Rajendra Chandrika, who failed to go past 5 for the fourth innings in a row, and Shamarh Brooks to hasten West Indies second-innings slide. Four West Indies batsmen got past 20, but none of them managed a half-century, with Vishaul Singh top-scoring once again with 46.Gunaratne and offspinner Charith Asalanka took two wickets each, and Asith Fernando removed Singh for 46 as the visitors were reduced to 132 for 8. Sri Lanka were then frustrated by Gudakesh Moti-Kanhai and Keon Joseph, the ninth-wicket pair batting for 19 overs before Lakshan Sandakan trapped Moti-Kanhai in front, off the last ball of the day, to pick up his third wicket.In the morning session, offspinner Rahkeem Cornwall picked up the last two Sri Lanka wickets to end with career-best figures of 8 for 108. Cam Erving Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Curtis McClinton Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http:///...sey-large-1716n.html . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Sacramento Kings forward Rudy Gay knows about trade speculation, but hes more focused on whats in front of him rather than what might be around the corner.?Gay, who averaged 17.2 points last season, said last month that he was planning to decline his 2017-18 player option, so he can be a free agent on July 1.?He also told the team he wouldnt mind a move out of Sacramento, which rekindled trade speculation that also popped up in July.I wake up every day and get ready to play the next game, Gay told reporters Wednesday. Im with the Sacramento Kings. I prepare as if Im going to be with the Sacramento Kings. I have no choice but to work for the Sacramento Kings. All the speculation is B.S. Really, its out of my controll. Anthony Hitchens Jersey. Ill come here and be with my teammates and act as if Ill be here all year.I hear it. Ive been traded before. If I came here as if I didnt want to be here, I wouldnt help my teammates. Thats a league thing. Thats not just me. Thats something you dont want a reputation for.Coach Dave Joerger also downplayed the rumors.Hes a wonderful human being whos grown as a player and a leader. He likes it here, the coach said of Gay. We all want to win a little bit more. Theres going to be rumors. Guys in the last year of contracts, guys 6-8 who can do the things he does [on the court]. ' ' '