how I am and I consistently believe how I am and I consistently believe | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Feb 6 '20
Rob Harley says nobody should be surprised if Georgia shoot down Scotland on Saturday because they are gunning for the worlds top nations. Clete Boyer Jersey .The Glasgow flanker thinks the Lelos have made major strides in recent years. Under Kiwi head coach Milton Haig, the Georgians have climbed to 12th place in the World Rugby rankings and have beaten Tonga, Fiji and Samoa already this year.Beating Scotland when the teams meet at Kilmarnock would represent their biggest scalp to date but Harley is in no doubt about their qualities.He said: Looking at the way they are playing they are showing a lot of form and had a good result against Samoa last week. Would it be an upset if they were to win on Saturday? Im sure theyre pushing for this kind of result.If you look at their recent run of games, theyre playing good rugby, theyre playing well, so its a good challenge for us and were looking forward to having that challenge, especially up front.We looked at Georgia this week and theyre a very good team. Theyve got a lot of strengths, notably up front in the scrum and their maul, and when they bring big runners round the corner theyre very dangerous, so its going to be a big challenge for us out at Kilmarnock.Harley is bracing himself for a onslaught from the visitors muscular pack when the teams clash in Scotlands final autumn Test.But he admits the plastic grass at Rugby Park may be greener for the nine-strong Warriors contingent in Vern Cotters line-up given their familiarity with the similar 4G surface at Scotstoun.He said: We play on an artificial surface but quite a few teams have brought them in now so lots of players have experience on them.It definitely encourages a fast game, is good for the fans because it encourages attacking rugby and helps you get speed in the game so its challenge for both teams to play with that but its exciting as well.I love playing at Murrayfield but its good to have that variety, a bit of something different. Its another challenge for us - different stadium, different surface.Thats another battle between the two teams, who can adapt best to that stadium and that pitch. We get an advantage from being at home.I was on the bus tour earlier in the year when we went down and around the clubs in that area and we got massive support, so if we can get that out then thats an advantage weve got already.Theyve got a lot of big players in the pack, a lot of big, strong guys but as well as that they are very well drilled in the forward elements of the game - their scrum is very good and their maul is good as well, so its a key battle area for us.Theyre going to want to take us on there and that could set the tone for the whole game. Its a real challenge for us. They have one of the best scrums in the world and thats the reason we are playing - to challenge ourselves against the best. Deion Sanders Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Philip Pfeifer Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http:///...rsey-large-237z.html . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. VIENNA, Austria -- Unlike the rest of the motorsport community, Lewis Hamilton says he was not surprised by his teammate Nico Rosbergs decision to retire from Formula One after winning the title this year.In a shock announcement at the FIA prize giving ceremony on Friday, Rosberg made the news public in a press conference ahead of the main event. After losing out in title battles to Hamilton in 2014 and 2015, Rosberg said part of the reason behind his decision was the feeling he had after finally securing the title in 2016.But Hamilton, who spoke in Vienna after Rosbergs announcement, said he had seen it coming.The sport will miss him and Im sure it was a surprise for many people, he said. Im probably one of the only people it was not a surprise to, but thats because I have known him for a long, long time. But this is motor racing.Hamilton and Rosberg started karting together in their early teens and have followed similar career trajectories before being matched as teammates in F1 at Mercedes in 2013.Asked if he would miss the rivalry, Hamilton added: Well, this is the first time he has won in 18 years, hence why its not a surprise that he decided to stop. But also hes got a family to focus on and probably wants to have more children and Formula OOne takes up so much of your time. Chipper Jones Jersey. In terms of missing the rivalry, of course [I will]. We started out when we were 13 and we would always talk about being champions and when I joined this team Nico was there -- again which was something we talked about when we were kids. Its definitely going to be very strange and for sure I will be sad not to have him in the team next year.Hamilton had talked about his desire to beat Rosberg in a straight fight next year, but the announcement means he will now be paired with a new teammate.Of course it is a shame that he wont allow me to fight it to take it back, but that was his choice and I respect his decision -- go out on top while you can. I have a different viewpoint. I won the championship the last two years and I gave an opportunity each year to have another shot for someone.That is genuinely how I am and I consistently believe in my ability and what I can do each year. Even if I was to win again most likely Id like to get another opportunity. I like being challenged by different competitors, but again we have been racing for 18 years so its not the worst scenario. ' ' '