s the 12,000th homer in As team histo | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Feb 7 '20
Each week during the 2016 college football season, I will offer my picks and best bets for the biggest games, and I will highlight a handful of other key matchups. Air Max 270 React ENG .Last year, my selections went 104-33 (76 percent) picking the straight-up (SU) winners during the regular season and 74-61-2 (55 percent) against the spread (ATS).Last week was a solid week, going 5-3 SU and 6-2 (75 percent) ATS.?Here are my selections on this weeks big games, including Florida State vs. Louisville.Note: All times Eastern on Saturday, September 17. Lines courtesy of Westgate SuperBook as of Wednesday morning.No. 2 Florida State Seminoles (-2.5) at No. 10 Louisville CardinalsNoon, ABCThis will be the toughest road test of the year for Florida State. Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson has accounted for 13 touchdowns in just two games, but the Cardinals first two opponents, Charlotte and Syracuse, rank among the weakest on defense in the FBS. Air Max 270 Flyknit Igloo . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Air Max 270 Midnight Navy . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http:///...t-moon-particle.html . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. CHICAGO -- A native Chicagoan who was a Cubs fan, Adam Rosales took a little extra satisfaction Thursday night when he homered in the 10th inning. Rosales two-out homer helped lift the Oakland Athletics to a 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox. "It feels really special," Rosales said. "I had family in the stands and a lot of friends. I grew up a Cubs fan, I grew up coming here when it was Comiskey (Park). Just to play on this field is a great opportunity, and to do that is just unbelievable to me." Rosales fourth homer of the season came off White Sox reliever Matt Thornton (0-2), one of a season-high four homers for the As. Oaklands Yoenis Cespedes hit two home runs for the second time in three games. Josh Reddick also connected. All four longballs were solo shots. As reliever Jerry Blevins (5-0) pitched the ninth for the win, and Grant Balfour gave up one hit in the 10th for his 14th save. The As have won six of seven and 17 of 20. Oakland is 12-2 during a 17-day stretch without a day off. "The guys have just been awesome, theyve been playing really well, a great team chemistry, guys coming up big and getting big hits and pitchers keeping us in the ballgame," Rosales said. "Its been a great start to the season." Oakland right fielder Reddick had two of the biggest plays of the night. In the bottom of the fifth, he threw out Chicagos Tyler Flowers trying to score from second on Alejandro De Azas single to right. Had Flowers scored, that would have been Chicagos fifth run. "Nobodys really challenged my arm this year," Reddick said. "Thats one thing I take pride in, thats the best part of my game on defence, throwing guys out. For them to actually try that made me feel really good that there are some guys that are going to try and run on that." And Reddicks homer in the seventh tied it 4-all. "Its hard to pick one," Reddick said when asked which play was more crucial. "Theyre both equally as important. The throw-out saves a run and if that run scores, we lose in the ninth. "And, obviously, if you dont hit the home run, we dont go into extra innings and win the ballgame," Reddick added. "Its harder to pick one. Youve got to look at them both the same way and look at them as saving the ballgame." The White Sox have lost nine of their last 10 games and have been outscored 47-26 in their last nine games. Chicago has lost all four games against Oakland this season. "We need to start winning some games or we might be saying bye to some people in July," White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham said. "Hopefully, we can start winning and get a streak going." White Sox starter Jose Quintana went 7 2-3 inningss, giving up four runs on seven hits. Air Max 270 Fuchsia. He did not walk a batter but gave up three home runs. Oakland starter Dan Straily pitched seven innings, gave up four runs on six hits, walked two and struck out three. "I thought (Straily) pitched really well and I think his confidence has gotten to a point where he can give up some runs and still stay with it," As manager Bob Melvin said. "Whereas earlier in the season it might have snowballed or cratered on him a little bit. It was impressive." After Straily retired the first seven batters he faced, the White Sox scored three runs in the bottom of the third. Beckham singled to centre, but was forced at second when Flowers hit into a fielders choice. De Aza doubled down the right field line, scoring Flowers. Alexei Ramirezs bloop single to short centre scored De Aza. Ramirez then stole second, moved to third on a wild pitch by Straily and scored on Alex Rios single to centre. The As broke up Quintanas perfect game with two outs in the fourth when Cespedes drove a 1-1 pitch into the left-centre stands to make it 3-1. Oakland closed the gap to 3-2 in the top of the fifth when Nate Freiman led off with a single to centre and scored on Rosales double just inside the third base line. Beckham led off the fifth with a walk, Flowers double pushed Beckett to third and De Aza singled to score Beckham. Oakland again closed Chicagos lead to one run in the sixth when Cespedes hit his second homer of the game -- and 13th this year -- a one-out drive to right-centre. The As tied it at 4 in the seventh on Reddicks longball to right field, his second of the season. The White Sox played without manager Robin Ventura, who was excused from Thursday and Fridays games to attend his daughters graduation in California. Bench coach Mark Parent filled in for Ventura on Thursday, while pitching coach Don Cooper will manage Friday. NOTES: Prior to the game, the White Sox placed right-handed pitcher Jake Peavy on the 15-day disabled list (retroactive to June 5) with a broken rib. ... The 12 combined extra-inning runs scored by the White Sox and Mariners in Wednesdays 16-inning marathon tied the American league record for the fourth time, the most recently occurring in 1983. ... Brandon Mosss three-run homer in the seventh inning of Wednesdays game at Milwaukee was the 12,000th homer in As team history. . Former NBA star and Fox Sports TV personality John Salley threw out the first pitch. ... Attendance was 21,156. ... Fridays starters will be Oaklands Jarrod Parker (4-6, 4.90) vs. Chicagos Chris Sale (5-3, 2.44). The White Sox are scheduled to start four left-handers in a series for the first time since July 21-24, 1980, against the Royals in Kansas City. ' ' '