ale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Ch | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Feb 7 '19
Max Verstappen has defended Red Bulls decision to pit for intermediates during the Brazilian Grand Prix, a call which cost him a shot at a win but prompted his sensational fightback to third. Cheap Air Max 270 Gold .Verstappen stole the plaudits with a stunning drive through the field in Brazil, which came after fantastic overtakes on Kimi Raikkonen and Nico Rosberg earlier in the race. The teenager had been between the Mercedes drivers but had to pit late in the race to reverse Red Bulls decision to put him on intermediate tyres as rain intensified.Though he thinks second position was safe he is unsure if he would have caught and passed eventual race winner Lewis Hamilton.When asked if he felt that call cost him the win, Verstappen replied: Win maybe not, but second was definitely possible. I think we were in quite a safe position in second but sometimes you have to gamble a little bit -- were trying to win the race -- that is what we tried today. We got some great overtakes so I am very happy, of course.Emerging from his final stop in 16th, Verstappen then scythed through the field with remarkable pace, overtaking Daniel Ricciardo, Daniil Kvyat, Esteban Ocon, Felipe Nasr, Nico Hulkenberg, Sebastian Vettel, Carlos Sainz and Sergio Perez in a charge back to third.Explaining his whole race, Verstappen said: In the first [overtake] one I was trying some different lines. I found a good one and I knew that if Kimi [Raikkonen] was not going to take that line, had a good chance of overtaking. That worked out, he couldnt work out what was happening in front of him. I pulled out of all the spray and passed him.From there on I was a bit relieved because they were a bit slower behind me so I could follow the guys in front. But then of course with the red flags and stuff at the end, twice actually... The second one I didnt really understand... It was similar to before.When we restarted again, the track was worse than before, I had good pace and a good fight with Nico in Turn 3, tried to follow Lewis [Hamilton] a bit and had a massive moment, lucky to not crash the car.I got call to box, we did a pitstop, the first lap was pretty good and then it started to rain harder than before and last sector was undriveable on inters. We had to pit again and I was 15th, 16th, started to pass people again, couldnt see where I was on the straight, but passed a lot of them - and to get back on the podium was a great result here. Cheap Air Max 270 Yellow . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Cheap Air Max 270 All White . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. http://www.cheapairmax270online.com/ . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. CLEVELAND -- The Bengals took trash talk to a new level after thumping the winless Browns.Cincinnati cornerback Adam Jones spent several minutes following Sundays 23-10 win over Cleveland dismissing and disrespecting Browns wide receiver Terrelle Pryor, who was held to one catch for 3 yards.As reporters mingled near his locker, Pacman Jones launched an unprovoked verbal attack on Pryor, his former teammate in Cincinnati.I aint talking about nothing but Terrelle Pryor today, Jones hollered. Get out of my face if you want to ask me anything else.Jones then unleashed on Pryor, the former Ohio State and Oakland quarterback, who changed positions after being released by the Bengals last year.For a guy thats been a slouch around the league as a quarterback, he does a lot of fake hard (stuff), Jones said, using several profanities. I dont have no respect for him. I looked up his background. Hes a suburban kid from Pittsburgh.Andy Dalton threw two touchdown passes in the first half to Tyler Eifert as the Bengals (5-7-1) kept their slim playoff hopes alive and extended Clevelands losing streak to 16 games going back to last season. The Browns havent won since Dec. 13, 2015.Based on the way the Bengals played and Jones comments, it was clear Cincinnatis players had no sympathy for their in-state rivals.In fact, Jones used a locker room prop to get his point across about Pryor.With several teammates egging him on, Jones picked up a garbage can and yelled into it, Get him (Pryor) out of there. Do you see him in there? Terrelle? Terrelle?Jones then slammed the receptacle on the floor and said, Terrelle Pryor is garbage.Its not known why there is bad blood between Jones and Pryor, who dressed quickly and left Clevelands locker room before speaking with reporters.For the Beengals, theres no margin for error. Air Max 270 Flyknit. Another loss will eliminate them from making the playoffs for the sixth straight year.They may not make the postseason anyway, but after winning consecutive games for the first time all season, the Bengals, who will host Pittsburgh next week, arent giving up.There are three big weeks left and it will be a challenge, said offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth. Its three really good teams, and so well have an opportunity to really put our will forward.Next week, we have a great opportunity with Pittsburgh coming to our place and what should be a big battle.After facing the Steelers, the Bengals are at Houston before hosting Baltimore.Dalton wore two gloves over his right throwing hand to improve his grip in the wintry conditions. Missing wide receiver A.J. Green for the third straight game, Dalton used rookie wide receiver Tyler Boyd and Eifert as his primary targets.He connected on scoring passes with Eifert of 14 and 5 yards in the opening half as the Bengals opened a 20-0 lead and turned away a Cleveland comeback in the second half.Cincinnati rushed for 213 yards as Jeremy Hill picked up 111 and the Bengals offense kept the ball away from the Browns after halftime.Theres nothing the Bengals can do now about a recent 0-3-1 stretch that may wind up keeping them out of the playoffs for the sixth straight year. All they can do is look ahead.At the end of the day, everybody has to be stepping up, Boyd said. It would be huge to win on out, but we have to get back to Cincy and beat the Steelers to keep it going.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFLWholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey JerseysChina Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '