Theatre of Blood went from vague idea to real content | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Feb 13 '19

This is a great way of doing things best site to buy osrs gold and guarantees that players can mold the game into the MMORPG they need.

If you have been holding off revisiting the match, or have yet to try it out, I strongly suggest that you do so -- only remember Old School Runescape, which is for those who seek a more classic experience.Now, if you'll excuse me, I must travel afar and get started building my Hunter to create some significant money.

Old School Runescape, the antiquated version of Runescape that still looks and performs like the game I snapped innumerable hours into when I really should've been studying, is obtaining a raid. Its second raid, as it occurs: The Theatre of Blood. A good raid requires good rewards, therefore when the Theatre of Blood was announced late last year, players were anxious to see what clearing the multi-man challenge could earn them. Jagex responded with Justicar armor, a brand new best-in-slot armor place (above). There was one small problem: players absolutely hated it.

In reality, they hated it so much that, for months, the Old School community dogpiled the armor on the 2007scape subreddit and memed it to hell and backagain. They memed onto it so tough that Jagex is now completely changing the armor's design. Virtually all of Old School Runescape's upgrades undergo player polls, but this is the first time that the suit of armor has been forged in a passion of memes.

The irony is that while gamers loathed the'final' armor revealed earlier this year, they loved the prototypes shown while the raid was announced. Initially, the Justicar armor was bulkier and part of a trio of new armor sets, West informs me, but since the Theatre of Blood went from vague idea to real content, the armor shifted with it. Players said there was sufficient DPS gear but not enough tank gear, so it was narrowed down to only one armor set. And if they were only going to use one set, Jagex figured they might as well create a new one based on the armor worn by the raid's big bad.

"We believed changing it up a little made sense," West says,"but players were not quite on board with the first proposal we shared on stream. And , well, Reddit went crazy."

The memes came hard how can i buy dragon claws osrs with real money and quick. Others thought the new armor didn't seem tanky enough and generously provided a few alternatives, with some calling for a more extreme redesign.