e last two years or so now and I absolutely love doin | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Feb 13 '19
Charlotte defeated Sasha Banks in a stunning and show-closing inaugural Womens Hell in a Cell Match to become Raw Womens Champion for the third time in Boston on Sunday night. Cheap Nike Free China Wholesale . Charlotte and Banks were not only the first females to wrestle inside WWEs most dangerous structure but also the first to main event one of the companys main-roster pay-views. Charlotte (L) prised the Womens Title from Sasha Banks (R) The Nature Girl and The Boss justified those decisions by producing a near-20 minute epic, during which tables were smashed, steel chairs were wielded and Banks was powerbombed off the side of the Cell and through the announce desk. Hell in a Cell: How to book Order a repeat of Sundays pay-per-view Charlotte eventually triumphed after cracking hometown favourite Banks with Natural Selection, Ric Flairs daughter maintaining her record of never having lost a singles bout at a WWE pay-per-view, but both wrestlers should be proud following a spectacular outing.Charlotte launched a sneak attack on Banks before the Cell could be lowered, culminating in Banks being thundered through the commentary table and placed on a stretcher by medical personnel. Charlotte powerbombs Banks into the announce desk However, as ring announcer JoJo began to state Banks was not fit to compete, the 24-year-old dragged herself off the gurney and raced inside the Cell to assault a crowing Charlotte.Champion and challenger then pummelled each other into a steel chair, before Banks leapt off the inside of the Cell to clock Charlotte with her trademark double knee strike and then used moves made famous by her idol, the late Eddie Guerrero - the triple vertical suplex and the frogsplash. Charlotte is now 13-0 in singles matches at WWE pay-per-views The Boss looked poised for victory when she kicked Charlotte through one wooden table and attempted to powerbomb her through another, but her back gave way, giving Charlotte the chance to hit her finishing move and settle a scintillating bout.Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns were the other winners inside Hell in a Cell on Sunday night - Owens beating Seth Rollins to retain the Universal Title and Reigns downing Rusev to remain United States Champion.Rollins downfall came when Owens best friend, Chris Jericho, made his way into the Cell - Y2J slipping in as an official slipped out having been sprayed with the contents of a fire extinguisher by Owens. Kevin Owens used a chair to defeat Seth Rollins in Boston The Architect was able to powerbomb Owens through two tables simultaneously in one of the moves of the night and then kick out of a pin having been blasted with a Superkick and Pop-Up Powerbomb.However, Jericho and Owens worked together to erect two steel chairs, which Owens then slammed Rollins through to keep hold of Raws top title, a belt he has held since Triple H helped him win it in August. Live WWE: Late Night - Raw November 1, 2016, 12:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Reigns, meanwhile, speared Rusev off the steel steps and onto the canvas before recording a pinfall victory, the Big Dog surviving being battered by a metal chain en route.Elsewhere, Brian Kendricks feigning of a knee injury helped him submit TJ Perkins and become Cruiserweight Champion, while Bayley defeated Dana Brooke with a Bayley-to-belly suplex and Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows conquered Enzo Amore and Big Cass.Plus, Cesaro and Sheamus failed to prise the Raw Tag Team Titles from The New Days Big E and Xavier Woods after only winning via disqualification.Cesaro forced Woods to tap out to the Sharpshooter but the referee had already called for the bell to be rung after the non-participating member of The New Day, Kofi Kingston, had attacked Sheamus. Sheamus is kicked by Xavier Woods during tag-team action WWE Hell in a Cell booking detailsWWE Hell in a Cell will be repeated on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491) BUT NOT Sky Sports HD Box Office (channel 492) between 10am on Monday, October 31 and 10pm on Thursday, November 3.The show costs £14.95 for customers in the United Kingdom and €21.95 for viewers in the Republic of Ireland, and can be booked in the following ways:ONLINE: Visit this link: https://my.sky.com/...nacellPHONE: UK viewers can call 03442 410 888 to book WWE Hell in a Cell, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings).REMOTESky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE Hell in a Cell.Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and the WWE Hell in a Cell. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator. Also See: Hell in a Cell: The blog How to order Hell in a Cell Follow @SkySportsWWE WWE on Sky Sports Discount Nike Free . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Nike Free Wholesale China . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.wholesalenikefree.com/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury.Manchester City and England midfielder Jill Scott says the passion for football in the North East is a driving force behind the emergence of so many talented female players from the region. A number of current internationals - including Scott, skipper Steph Houghton, Lucy Bronze, Jordan Nobbs and Carly Telford - hail from the North East and have all played at Sunderland at some point in their career.I think there must be something in the water, Scott told Sky Sports. Growing up I was always around football. I had a season ticket at Sunderland from the age of seven and I think there is just a real passion and a real love for the game up here. Durham-born Steph Houghton is Manchester City and England Womens captain If you look at all the players that have come through from the North East they are all hard-working and gritty. I dont know if thats because we played most weekends in the rain and the wind and that made us a lot stronger.But a lot of us played under Mick Mulhern at Sunderland and he was someone who would always give young players an opportunity.I remember playing with the first team around the age of 14 and some of my team-mates were around 29 or 30. Jill Scott has more than 100 caps for England It was tough being so young but giving us that opportunity at that age strengthened us. Nike Free Clearance. He did that with a lot of young players and you can see them reaping the benefits of that as players now. Its fantastic to see so many girls from the North East coming through.Scott was speaking at a coaching session for 35 girls run by Evolution Soccer in Durham, where she joined Newcastle United Womens defender Emily Ellis.This was a fantastic opportunity to come along and team up with Evolution Soccer who run a lot of coaching academies for boys and now they have one for girls, Scott said. Jordan Nobbs (r) and Lucy Bronze (l) are also from the North East Ive been doing soccer schools for the last two years or so now and I absolutely love doing stuff like this. Its great to see how many girls are now getting involved.It was difficult for myself growing up because there were a lot of boys playing and you did get bullied sometimes because you were the only girl playing.But now seeing the girls and talking to their parents, they say their confidence has really gone up because they are around girls and not around boys all the time. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '