ZSC Lions of Swiss Elite League, the team announced v | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 11 '17
MONTREAL - Charles Hamelin and Marianne St-Gelais won again on Saturday at the Canadian senior short track championships— this time in the 500-metre races on Saturday night. Anders Nilsson Jersey .A day after winning the 1,500m races, Hamelin captured the shorter distance in a time of 41.216 seconds. The Sainte-Julie, Que., native beat Guillaume Bastile of Riviere-du-Loup, Que., and Samuel Girard of Gerland-and-Boilleau, Que., who came second and third respectively.The race didnt come easy for Hamelin, as Girard had the lead in the middle of the race. Hamelin regained first place a half-a-turn later.When I saw Samuel go by, I went into attack mode, said Hamelin. When that happens, you have to win back your spot right away, or wait for the right opportunity later on. I was able to make my way back pretty quickly.St-Gelais, of Saint-Felicien, Que., won the womens side with a time of 43.653. Fellow Saint-Felicien native Kasandra Bradette finished in second while Courtney Shmyr of Langley, B.C. took third.When I skate in front like that, I dont really worry about whats going on behind, I mostly focus on what I have to do, in order to avoid giving opportunities to overtake to the skaters behind me, said St-Gelais, who skated in front throughout the race.With the victory on Saturday, St-Gelais has now won six individual medals so far this world cup season.The event is a qualifier for the world championships in March and two world cups in February. Thomas Vanek Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Ryan Miller Sabres Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season.With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are heating up towards a busy off-season. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Double Coverage New Calgary Flames GM Brad Treliving is sitting pretty comfortably heading into Fridays NHL Draft. Holding the fourth overall pick, Treliving is confident he can improve his club one way or another - be it by selecting fourth or making a bold move. Treliving told the Calgary Herald Sunday that he likes his options in both scenarios. "Well look at anything. Moving up . . . again, what does it cost you? Does it make sense? . . . Whoever shakes out at four is going to be a good player," he told the Heralds Kristen Odland. "But you also cant be fearful of making a big move because you think it may turn out wrong," he added. "If you think it makes sense, you do it. You dont do it because, What if it goes wrong? You do have to have courage to do things." Back to Backstrom Teams in need of a veteran presence in net may have something to talk about with Minnesota Wild GM Chuck Fletcher. Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune wrrites that Fletcher "may be willing to retain salary and cap space to trade goalie Niklas Backstrom, who is recovering well from season-ending abdominal and hip surgeries. Kyle Okposo Jersey. " Along with centre Kyle Brodziak, Fletcher may be a prime candidate to make some moves leading up to, or on Draft Day itself. But Fletcher admits that its tough to get things done before hitting the draft floor. "Everyone calls everybody," Fletcher told Russo. "You dont see a whole bunch of trades the week prior to the draft. Its all about trying to figure out who your likely dance partners can be the week at the draft. Itll take a move or two to get the ball rolling, and then theres usually a domino-type effect. Were not there yet." Crow Nesting Marc Crawfords name has popped up as several teams have filled or are looking to fill coaching vacancies early in the off-season. It appears, though, that you can scratch his name off any and all candidates lists as he will be heading back to Switzerland for the 2014-15 season. Crawford is going to remain as head coach of the ZSC Lions of Swiss Elite League, the team announced via Twitter on Sunday. The Lions are the reigning Swiss title holders. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '