st didnt execute it. It was kicked a l | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jj009 Mär 14 '19
Switching roles can be a challenge for even seasoned Dota veterans. Vapormax Australia Cheap . Moving from one lane to another means adjusting your positioning, your mentality, your entire playstyle. Kanishka Sosale, known to friends as Sam and the Dota world as BuLba, hasnt only changed roles this year; in fact, he has switched teams more than most players ever have in a single year.Sosale, 25, has been a member of four different teams in 2016, culminating in his new role on Team Liquid as a support. It could be a challenge for anyone to make that radical of a switch, but Sosale doesnt just have experience on his side. Having acquired new skills while playing middle and offlane for many teams, he is prepared to make adjustments.I think playing support actually fits a lot of the strengths Ive gained in the last year, Sosale told ESPN. I think Im fine playing all support heroes.A rocky startSosale has had a tumultuous career in Dota. Despite being one of the most well-known veterans of the North American scene, the past few years have been checkered. The player who popularized offlane Clockwerk and who inspired the infamous Liquid are doing it catchphrase, has found himself between teams frequently this past year.His season started at Digital Chaos, a small team at the time, where he played alongside Kurtis Aui_2000 Ling. After a mixed season, an offer came to the two from Evil Geniuses, two days before the roster lock.That was a really hard decision, said Sosale. Because we had something good going on with the team [DC].After thinking it over for a while, Sosale and Ling made the jump to Evil Geniuses, a team that Sosale felt was going well at the beginning. The team put up a solid performance at WePlay Dota 2 League Season 3, and spirits were high. Then came Epicenter.Thats when we started drifting apart, said Sosale. There was a lot of animosity between certain players on the team.Sosale described to me a pressure-filled environment. There were aspirations to live up to, with the kind of talent EG had available if things went south, and the fifth-sixth finish at Epicenter didnt build any confidence.I felt some of the EG members didnt really care as much as they normally did before, said Sosale. I thought they were kind of just waiting for Manila Major to end, so they could just replace one of us.The teams 13-16th place Manila Major results cemented the inevitable. Changes needed to come for Evil Geniuses, and failure to achieve success at the Major definitely contributed to Ling and Sosales release from the roster, as Sosale himself described it.Secret tensionsIn the post-Manila trade, Sosale found himself at Team Secret, a roster that had suffered similar failures in Manila. He said Secret and EG shared another similarity: a growing sense of bad blood between teammates.Before I joined the team, there was a lot of animosity between certain members on our team too, said Sosale. Its kind of shared, with EG and Secret, having personal conflicts on the team as we joined.As he described it, animosity within teams is usually related to whether teams are losing or not. When the wins are coming in, its easy to be friends and compete together, but the greatest test of teams is how they react to defeat, especially for the five players on roster.Its harder to fix Dota teams, in general, than other sports teams, said Sosale, referring not just to other esports but to sports as a whole. Sosale describes the esports scene as being at an infant stage.There isnt the same infrastructure of support staff and management and coaches, so emotions and stuff can run amok more and ruin teams, said Sosale. Unlike sports teams that are more professional than a young group of guys.According to Sosale, players have most of the power in esports. Unlike traditional sports, coaches and management dont have as much say in matters. Despite this imbalance, bringing on Sosale and Ling as a coach helped ease tensions within the team. Sosale said that Secret was bonding, taking pictures together, going out to eat and playing games together.The good times wouldnt last though, as the LAN losses began to stack up. The tipping point for Team Secret was, in Sosales opinion, the StarLadder Grand Finals. Secret went into a finals series against Natus Vincere feeling confident, coming off the first half of their TI boot camp having beaten everyone the team scrimmed. The 3-1 loss to NaVi though, even though it was in the Grand Finals, tilted Secret.Suddenly, it [felt] like the team [was] really bad at dealing with losses, said Sosale. Theres just one second place, and all the stuff that happened before on the team came back. I could sense theres so much animosity between people; the atmosphere became way worse. It was harder to play for everyone.It was a cancerous environment, Sosale added.An environment that carried over into the second half of Secrets TI boot camp. Sosale described the second boot camp week as hell and it was like night and day compared to the Secret before StarLadder. There was plenty of potential in Secret, according to Sosale, but the problems kept stacking up.I think our problem with the team was maybe there was too many egos on the team, said Sosale. Too many people that, instead of just taking responsibility for what had happened, saying we just played bad as a team, they just point at each other instead. No one wanted to take blame for anything that went wrong. People didnt work together like they used to.Scrims led to conflict, as multiple voices started speaking out after losses. The phrase too many cooks in the kitchen might be conservative in terms of the intensity in the air; Sosale told me there were two coaches and five players in the room, and everyone had a different opinion on what went wrong.I dont like when people scapegoat each other on teams, because in the end, everyone can take some blame, said Sosale. If you all take blame, it also helps build confidence for each other, and trust for each other, you know?The subsequent results at The International 6 spoke for themselves. Secret failed to live up to its potential, a performance Sosale describes as a huge train wreck. The shot at the Aegis came and went for this all-star team, and thoughts began to drift to the fall roster shuffle.HomecomingBefore all the drama, before the many other rosters, Sosale had made a name for himself on Team Liquid. Playing in the mid lane, his Tinker and Invoker were well-known and feared. Now he returns to Liquid to fill the four-five support role, an offer that surprised Sosale. He had been in talks with Jacky EternaLEnVy Mao, working to create what would become Team NP.I really liked EnVy, I love playing with him a lot and I really liked him as a person, said Sosale. I was really good friends with [Theeban 1437 Siva] and Aui, as well. We just wanted to make a team of friends, and try and make a team that gets along with each other.Sosale had heard rumblings about Jesse JerAx Vainikkas departure from TL for OG, but didnt know for sure until he was approached by Kuro KuroKy Salehi Takhasomi to fill the spot. Sosale found himself caught in a difficult situation, between a team of friends and returning to Liquid.I debated about it, and I just said, Im going to do Liquid, said Sosale. I really want to play with Kuro and Mind_Control and MATUMBAMAN. At the time, we didnt know who our mid player was going to be, but I knew I really wanted to play with those three.Now, Sosale is in a short break period before the 2017 season starts. Hes preparing for a role he hasnt played in a long time, but the BuLba of today has grown a great deal.Ive played the five position before, Ive played support before, but I was really inexperienced, Sosale says about his early support play. Now, though, Sosale has learned and grown from his years in competitive Dota.Ive been through all these teams and I know what my weaknesses are as well, so [I want to] work on those, said Sosale.I dont know, maybe it sounds like a big cliché, Sosale tells me. But going through all these things, all these losses and defeats, really makes you think about stuff.Though the fall has been unexpectedly quiet for him, BuLba has been busy playing in mixed scrims, honing his support skills and training for the upcoming season. He said hell miss playing offlane, especially his Dark Seer and Sand King, but hes excited to play support and to rejoin the Liquid organization.A lot of the people I used to know before on the team are still the same, said Sosale. So I have quite a bit of friends. All my favorite memories from Dota were from Liquid too.Sosale has support from his captain KuroKy and managers like Mohamed Morad. Hes training to hopefully co-captain alongside Kuro, a role he feels confident in and wants to play in Liquid. The last year has been tumultuous for BuLba, but a homecoming to Team Liquid seems to be the perfect fit for North American Dotas wayward son. Nike Vapormax Australia . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Buy Vapormax Australia .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.australiavapormaxcheap.com/ . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. WASHINGTON -- Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden defended some of the decisions that left him open to second guessing in his teams loss to the NFC East-leading Dallas Cowboys.One by one during a conference call with reporters on Friday, Gruden went over some of the key moments of a 31-26 road defeat, ending a two-game winning streak for the Redskins (6-4-1).There was the stuffed wildcat run on first-and-goal on a possession that ended with only a field goal. Then another red-zone possession at the end of the first half that also led to only three points after more than 15 seconds ticked away -- on purpose, Gruden said.There was the missed 55-yard field goal -- Redskins kicker Dustin Hopkins career best was from 54 -- that gave Dallas a short field, which it took advantage of for a six-play TD drive. And the botched onside kick early in the fourth quarter Thursday, which again left the Cowboys with a short field, resulting in an eight-play TD drive.My mindsets going to not change. Were going to be aggressive in all phases of the game. If we see a look that we like, weve got to call it, Gruden said. Were not going to end the game and say, Dang, I wish I would have tried an onside kick or I wish I had tried the field goal.Given the way some of his pivotal choices worked out -- or didnt, actually -- Gruden might have been expected to say he wishes he had not tried that onside kick (it was recovered by Dallas) or had not let Hopkins attempt that field goal (it sailed wide right).Here is what Gruden said Friday about the four key moments:- The failed wildcat run by Robert Kelley with Kirk Cousins split out wide left as a receiver was doomed by poor execution, according to the coach: Its the same run whether we handed it to him or just snapped it to him. So we just thought wed get the quarterback out of there and just loosen up the box a little bit.- The end-of-half clock management: Gruden said he lett time run down before calling his last timeout on third down at the 2, presumably to make sure the Cowboys wouldnt have time for an end-of-half drive. Cheap Nike Vapormax Australia. He did acknowledge regretting having wasted a timeout on his teams opening possession, when he stopped the clock instead of taking a 5-yard delay-of-game penalty because he only had 10 players on the field.- The 55-yard field-goal attempt: I know Hopkins leg. I know he can make that kick, Gruden said. Where do you draw the line: 52, 53, 54, 55? I mean, youre talking about a difference of 9 feet. And I know hes got plenty of leg to get it. He had plenty of distance, he just pushed it to the right.- The onside kick after Cousins 67-yard touchdown pass to DeSean Jackson cut Washingtons deficit to 24-19 with about 9? minutes remaining: I thought it was a good opportunity to try to steal a possession, quite frankly. We had the look that we wanted; just didnt execute it. It was kicked a little bit too hard.Despite the setback against Dallas (10-1), third-place Washington remains in the hunt to earn an NFC wild-card berth a year after winning the division. The Redskins havent been a playoff participant in back-to-back years since going three times in a row after the 1990, 1991 and 1992 seasons.Were not in the spot we want to be, obviously, in relation to our division. But when youre looking at the big picture, the object is to get in the playoffs, to get into the dance, and right now were in position, Gruden said. But we still have a lot of work to do.Note: Gruden said TE Jordan Reed (shoulder) would have an MRI exam on Friday to determine the severity of his shoulder injury. There is something there, though, that we have to deal with, Gruden said.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '