I didnt decide to want to be that person this week or this year. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 16 '19
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . -- Chris Chiozza had 16 points and nine assists, and Justin Leon added 13 points as No. 24 Florida handled North Florida 91-60 on Thursday night.It was the Gators first game as a ranked team during coach Mike Whites two seasons in Gainesville.Dallas Moore tried to wreck it. North Floridas all-time leading scorer finished with 31 points on 12-of-21 shooting. He kept the Ospreys (3-6) in the game early, but couldnt keep pace with Floridas inside-out attack.The Gators pounded the ball inside (38 points in the paint), scored 38 points off turnovers and made 9 of 19 shots from 3-point range. It looked a lot like the last time these teams played. Florida hit 16 3s and beat North Florida 97-68 in the first round of the NIT in March.White has a deeper and more talented team in his second season, and the Gators showed they could handle a little success. The entered The Associated Press Top 25 Monday for the first time since November 2014.Canyon Barry chipped in 12 points for the Gators (7-1), who improved to 6-0 against North Florida. Devin Robinson added 10.Florida finished with a season-high in points and enjoyed their best shooting percentage of the season.Moore was 6 of 12 from 3-point range for UNF. His teammates were 0 for 10 from behind the arc.BIG PICTUREFlorida: The Gators look much improved from the last two seasons, but much bigger tests come next week with games against No. 5 Duke at Madison Square Garden and then at in-state rival Florida State. Winning either of those surely would boost Floridas NCAA Tournament resume.North Florida: Romelo Banks, a 6-foot-11 center who missed all of last season following two foot surgeries, gives the Ospreys a much-needed presence in the paint. But its clear coach Matthew Driscoll hasnt filled the scoring void left with the graduation of Beau Beech, Trent Mackey and Demarcus Daniels.UP NEXTFlorida plays the fifth-ranked Blue Devils on Tuesday in the Jimmy V Classic in New York City, their first meeting since the 2000 NCAA Tournament. It was one of the biggest wins in Floridas program history.North Florida continues a brutal, three-game stretch by traveling to No. 22 Syracuse on Saturday. The Ospreys play at Arkansas the following weekend.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 China NFL Jerseys .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.jerseyswholesalenfl.net/ . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. RIO DE JANEIRO -- As Jenny Simpson took an extra lap around the blue track Tuesday night, Stars and Stripes in tow, and celebrated becoming the first U.S. woman to medal in the Olympic 1,500 meters, she thought back to a moment of disappointment.At the 2015 world championships in Beijing, Simpson lost a shoe after getting stepped on and was forced to complete her event with her left foot bare. She ended up 11th, a far cry from her 2011 world title and 2013 runner-up finish.Now she has her Olympic bronze, finishing third at Olympic Stadium in 4 minutes, 10.53 seconds, behind Faith Kipyegon of Kenya and world-record holder Genzebe Dibaba of Ethiopia.Exactly a year ago, I was on the side of the track, picking up my shoe, and now Im here with an American flag, said Simpson, a 29-year-old from Boulder, Colorado. Thats always going to be a real special memory for me.Kipyegon took control with about 200 meters left, and only Dibaba had any sort of chance of catching the gold medalist.Simpson emergedd from the next group, edging another American, Shannon Rowbury, who wound up in fourth, about a half-second back. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys. I love feeling that stress on the last lap, Simpson said. I was one of the crowd who could maybe get third, so Im really happy.She was rather self-effacing about her post-run reaction, saying she had ugly cried.Maybe.But what was really significant, of course, was doing something that no woman from the United States had before in the middle-distance race.I want to be someone that this country can be real proud to cheer for. I didnt decide to want to be that person this week or this year. I decided I wanted to be that person eight or 10 years ago. Its been a long ride of highs and lows, Simpson said.Hopefully, she added, every American watching my race tonight -- I want them to think that they can take a small piece of ownership in this medal. ' ' '