unday.(Honorable mentions: Antonio G | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 18 '19
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Monday night began with a 2016 American League West Division championship banner being unfurled from the office complex beyond center field at Globe Life Park. Cheap Jerseys China . But the Texas Rangers took a step back in pursuing their next goal -- earning home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.Jonathan Villar homered twice and had a career-high five RBI and Matt Garza beat his former team as the Milwaukee Brewers defeated the Rangers 8-3.The loss dropped Texas one-half game behind the Boston Red Sox in the race for the leagues best record. The Cleveland Indians pulled within one-half game of the Rangers.Youre playing pretty much teams that are not in the race, and they have nothing to lose, said Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus, who had three hits along with left fielder Carlos Gomez. Its two different mentalities, but youve got to go out there and try to win games.Rangers starter Martin Perez (10-11) was looking to set a career high for wins in a season. He gave up a season-high eight earned runs and nine hits in 6 2/3 innings. His home record this season fell to 8-3.I threw strikes; thats why they hit the ball, Perez said. If I give up runs like that, with homers or hard base hits, I dont care. I just want to stay there and throw strikes.The number on the scoreboard, it is what it is, manager Jeff Banister said, but I didnt feel like that told the story. I feel like there were some pitches Martin threw well. It seemed like when he needed to get an out, he couldnt get the out.Garza (6-8) allowed three runs and six hits in six innings. He spent the second half of the 2013 season with Texas as a rental acquisition from the Chicago Cubs, going 4-5 with a 4.38 ERA. It was Garzas first appearance against Texas since 2010.I take it as this is our playoff right here, said Garza, who won Game 3 of the Division Series for the Tampa Bay Rays against Texas at Globe Life Park. Theyre a good team, and you want to go out and perform.JEFFRESS RETURNSJeremy Jeffress, acquired by Texas from Milwaukee along with Jonathan Lucroy on Aug. 1, made his first appearance since being reinstated Friday from the restricted list. He was arrested on a drunken driving charge in Dallas on Aug. 26 and was sent to an inpatient rehab clinic. Jeffress retired all four batters he faced.Getting this one out of the way is going to be pretty good for the next one, Jeffress said. I just took everything in. It made me feel good inside.CHANGE OF PITCHING PLANSBanister moved Cole Hamels final regular-season start up from Friday against Tampa Bay to Wednesdays series finale vs. Milwaukee. He said the change was made to allow Colby Lewis and Perez to start the last two games against the Rays.SHORT HOPSLucroy, who played 6 1/2 seasons for Milwaukee, faced his previous team for the first time. He went 1 for 4. . Perez added to his major league-leading total of groundball double plays induced with his 36th of the season in the sixth inning. . The Brewers scored in every inning in which their leadoff batter reached and failed to score in innings in which the leadoff man was retired.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: RHP Taylor Jungmann wont pitch again this season after suffering a hip abductor during his start last Saturday night, which was his first in the majors since April.Rangers: OF Shin-Soo Choo (left forearm fracture) had three hits and two walks batting in all seven innings of an Instructional League game on Monday. Banister said he hopes to get RHP Tony Barnette (strained oblique), who last pitched on Sept. 4, into Tuesday nights game.UP NEXTBrewers RHP Jimmy Nelson (8-15) leads the NL in losses after getting off to a 3-1 start. Rangers RHP A.J. Griffin (7-4) lasted only 1 2/3 innings last Tuesday in Anaheim, allowing three hits and four walks. If Texas elects to go with four starters in the Division Series, Griffin is a contender for the final slot. China Jerseys . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Cheap Jerseys From China . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.wholesalecheapjerseys.us/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Fantasy football playoff time. Take two.Injuries to monitor in Week 15:WR Donte Moncrief -- hamstringWR T.Y. Hilton -- backWR Julio Jones -- toe (out)WR Allen Hurns -- hamstring (out)WR Brandon Marshall -- foot/back/kneeWR A.J. Green -- hamstringRB Melvin Gordon -- hip/knee (out)RB Matt Forte -- kneeRB Darren Sproles -- concussion (out)RB Theo Riddick -- wrist/ankleRB James Starks -- concussionTE C.J. Fiedorowicz -- concussionQB Ryan Tannehill -- knee (out)QB Aaron Rodgers -- calfQB Matthew Stafford -- fingerLocksQB: Kirk Cousins vs. CarolinaCousins has been delivering for fantasy owners lately, posting at least two touchdowns in eight straight games. This week, he faces a Panthers defense that ranks 30th against the pass and has given up the seventh-most fantasy points to quarterbacks this season. Captain Kirk is in my top five this week.(Others: Matt Ryan vs. San Francisco, Philip Rivers vs. Oakland)WR: Dez Bryant vs. Tampa BayBryant had a rough outing against the Giants last week, but he should rebound this week with a matchup against the Bucs and rookie defensive back Vernon Hargreaves. Bryant should dominate this matchup. Lets hope he does.(Others: Larry Fitzgerald?vs. New Orleans, Michael Crabtree @ San Diego)RB: Devonta Freeman vs. San FranciscoFreeman was a dud in Week 14 and probably made it difficult for fantasy owners to survive the first round of the playoffs. For those who won and advanced, rejoice! Freeman has one of the best fantasy matchups in Week 15 against the 49ers. He may just take you to the championship all on his own.(Others: Carlos Hyde @ Atlanta, Jeremy Hill vs. Pittsburgh, Latavius Murray @ San Diego)TE: Cameron Brate @ DallasBrate had a subpar Week 14 against the Saints. Hes another player I expect to rebound in Week 15. Sunday, he takes on a Dallas defense that has had an issue with tight ends this season, as the Cowboys have given up the sixth-most fantasy points to his position this season.(Others: Eric Ebron?@ New York Giants)FlopsQB: Tom Brady @ DenverBrady goes from facing a good Ravens defense to a great Broncos defense in back-to-back weeks. I know its difficult to bench Brady, but Denver has given up the fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks this season. Brady is not in my top 12 come Sunday. There are better options out there, and dont be afraid to use them.WR: Kelvin Benjamin vs. WashingtonJosh Norman will shadow Benjamin on Monday night. Normans side of the field is rarely targeted and has been very effective when the ball is thrown his way. Discount Jerseys. Dont expect a lot of targets for Benjamin in Week 15. No targets = no fantasy points.RB: Mark Ingram @ ArizonaIngram played last week despite a toe injury but did not produce for fantasy owners. It doesnt get much easier this weekend. Arizona is one of the toughest defenses against running backs. The Cards allow the fourth-fewest yards per carry in the league and have given up the fewest fantasy points to running backs this season.TE: Martellus Bennett @ DenverBennett is playing with ankle and shoulder injuries. He takes on a Denver defense that has only allowed the fewest touchdowns (two) to tight ends this season. There are better options this week than the Black Unicorn.SleepersQB: Tyrod Taylor @ ClevelandTaylor will start against the Browns in Week 15. The Browns have allowed the most fantasy points per game to quarterbacks this season. Allowing 30 passing touchdowns in 14 weeks will do that for you. Taylor will be #ActiveAndAttractive on Sunday.(Honorable mention: Colin Kaepernick vs. Atlanta)WR: Jamison Crowder vs. CarolinaCrowder faces Carolina, a defense that has allowed the fifth-most fantasy points per game to wideouts this year. Crowder has a very favorable matchup against Panthers DB Leonard Johnson. Carolina has given up the fourth-most receiving yards to wide receivers this season as well.(Honorable mentions: Steve Smith Sr. vs. Philadelphia, Tyreek Hill vs. Tennessee, Rishard Matthews @ Kansas City)RB: Bilal Powell vs. MiamiWith Matt Forte dealing with a knee issue, the door could open for Powell to get a lot of work in the Jets backfield. Powell will take on a Dolphins defense that allows over 130 yards per game to running backs, which ranks 30th in the NFL. Im excited to see what Powell will do, if given the chance.(Honorable mentions: Tevin Coleman vs. San Francisco, Isaiah Crowell @ Buffalo, Kenneth Farrow vs. Oakland, Kenneth Dixon vs. Philadelphia, Justin Forsett vs. New England)TE: Ladarius Green @ CincinnatiGreen is getting his share of targets in the Steelers offense. This week, he takes on the Bengals, who have surrendered over 70 yards per game to tight ends, most in the NFL. Cincinnati has given up the fourth-most fantasy points to tight ends this season. Green is in my top five come Sunday.(Honorable mentions: Antonio Gates vs. Oakland)Good luck in Week 15! ' ' '