h start of the season Tuesdh start of the season Tuesd | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 19 '19
RIO DE JANEIRO -- With one big block, Dario Saric gave a glimpse of what the 76ers cant wait to see in Philadelphia. Air Max 270 Uk Release .And he showed why Croatia believes in its chances to reach the quarterfinals in these Olympics.Saric swatted away Pau Gasols shot just before the buzzer, preserving Croatias 72-70 upset of Spain on Sunday night in a mens basketball game.The former lottery pick had a rough offensive game and banged his leg on a pick in the final minute, but kept fighting through his struggles to make the biggest play of the Olympics thus far.This last play from Saric, thats a picture of our team, Croatia captain Roko Ukic said.The 76ers sure loved it, tweeting a picture of the final play on their official Twitter account. Theyve been waiting to get the No. 12 pick in the 2014 draft on their team ever since acquiring his draft rights from Orlando, but Saric had continued playing professionally in Turkey until signing a contract with the 76ers last month.That has brought even more attention to the 22-year-old forward.Hes like the next big thing in Croatia. Thats not easy, Ukic said.Its not easy to play the game, first time in the Olympic games, and things didnt go well him offensively. But, like, effort he made, and saved the day with his last block, that shows character.Saric finished with just five points on 1-for-7 shooting, and limped to the sideline with 12.8 seconds left after he banged his leg on a pick that freed up Nikola Mirotic for a 3-pointer that cut it to 71-70. But Saric came back onto the court after the timeout and made one free throw after his fouled, then shook off whatever pain was left in the leg to turn away Gasols shot.Anybody can make that block and it was, I dont know, my situation and I did it, said Saric, who the Sixers list as 6-foot-10.The 76ers have endured three straight miserable seasons while they broke down their roster and angled for the draft lottery. They hope it will start paying off with the young players that has given them, such as No. 1 overall pick Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid, the former No. 3 selection who hasnt played yet because of injuries.Saric looks like he would fit in nicely with them.Today he didnt make some shots but he played a great game, said Mirotic, who plays for the Chicago Bulls. I think that right now hes an NBA player, its good for him. Im sure that hes going to do great there.Croatia didnt even earn a place in the Olympics until last month, knocking off Greece and then outlasting host Italy in overtime to win a qualifying tournament. Saric was the tournament MVP after averaging 14 points and 10 rebounds.He couldnt deliver that kind of scoring Sunday, but finished with seven rebounds and five assists to go with his block.And theres more to Saric than his stats.He has no fear of anything, Croatia coach Aleksandar Petrovic said.---Follow Brian Mahoney on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Briancmahoney Buy Air Max 270 Uk .  Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Nike Air Max 270 Cheap Uk . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.airmax270ukclearance.com/ . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals took a chance signing Mat Latos to a minor league deal in June. The move paid off on a major league mound on Monday.In his first big league start since June 7, Latos threw 4 1/3 innings, allowing three hits and one run with three walks and four strikeouts as the Nationals beat the New York Mets 8-1.Latos also hit a solo home run and Antony Rendon added a three-run shot as the Nationals increased their lead over the Mets to 10 games in the Nationals League East.I was pleased with the fastball command, said Latos. I was able to make some pitches when I needed to. I really had an out pitch where I could put away some hitters.Latos had a solid first start with the Nationals, but left the game with one out in the fifth inning with hamstring tightness. He will be reevaluated Tuesday.Reynaldo Lopez (3-3) was among three relievers to combine for 4 2/3 scoreless innings.Latos signed with Washington in June after the Chicago White Sox released him. He was added to the Nationals 40-man roster earlier this month.Ive told him its a chance to re-establish his value, said manager Dusty Baker, and get back on the board as a big-league pitcher and try to find a home and not go from team to team to team because he has good stuff.For the third straight outing Mets starter Rafael Montero (0-1) struggled with command. Montero walked three Nationals in the first inning, including Bryce Harper and Wilson Ramos with the bases loaded.Latos led off the second with a solo homer, before Daniel Murphy doubled and Harper was intentionally walked. The move backfired as Rendon then delivered his 18th homer of the season to put Washington ahead 6-1.Montero allowed five hits and six runs in 1 2/3 innings with four walks and two strikeouts. Over his last three starts, Montero has allowed 14 walks in 11 innings.Manager Terry Collins said Montero will not start again in five days.Its pretty frustrating, because he does have good stuff, Collins said. You can see when hes actually throwing strikes, you know, theres not a lot of good swings. Buut he gets himself in trouble because he gets behind in counts. Air Max 270 Sale Uk. .Jose Reyes hit a leadoff double in the first and later scored on a Yoenis Cespedes RBI sac fly to give New York a short-lived 1-0 lead.Ramos and Ryan Zimmerman added RBI singles for Washington.BACKMAN NOT RETURNING:Former Mets infielder Wally Backman will not return as the organizations Triple-A manager in 2017. Mets general manager Sandy Alderson told reporters that Backman has decided to move on, after working in New Yorks minor league system since 2010.STREAKING:Nationals second baseman Daniel Murphy has a hit in all 17 games against the Mets this season. According to the ELIAS Sports Bureau, that ties the record for the longest hit streak against the Mets in one season (Rennie Stennett in 1974, Luis Castillo in 2002 and Dee Gordon in 2015).TRAINERS ROOMMets: Infielder Wilmer Flores missed his second straight game with a stiff neck. Manager Terry Collins said that Flores tried to hit Monday afternoon but his neck remained sore. Flores was injured Saturday after a home plate collision with Atlanta Braves catcher A.J. Pierzynski.Nationals: Manager Dusty Baker is optimistic that RHP Joe Ross (shoulder inflammation) will soon be reinstated from the 60-day disabled list. Ross, who last pitched for the Nationals on July 2, threw a simulated game Saturday after making two rehab starts with Triple-A Syracuse.UP NEXTMets: RHP Noah Syndergaard (13-8) looks to snap a personal three-game losing streak against the Nationals as he makes his fifth start of the season against the NL East leaders. Syndergaard threw seven innings and allowed two runs on three hits in a 4-1 loss to Washington Sept.2 at Citi Field.Nationals: RHP A.J. Cole (1-1) will make his fifth start of the season Tuesday and his second against the Mets. Coles best outing came Sept.2 in New York when he allowed one run and three hits over six innings for his first career Major League win. ' ' '