in two starts since the Giants got him from Tampa Bay. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 19 '19
WIMBLEDON, London - Nick Kyrgios could finish these championships as the guy who ended Andy Murrays best chance for a second title, but that hasnt stopped the Briton from jumping to his defence. Cheap Shoes Australia Online .The world No. 2 will face the Australian he has occasionally mentored in the fourth round if Kyrgios gets past Feliciano Lopez;?their match was suspended on Saturday night for bad light with the 21-year-old at 6-3, 6-7 (2).The winner, whoever it is, will represent Murrays toughest test here yet this year and, with Novak Djokovic no longer in his path, he will be under added pressure to capitalise.So it is to his credit that after beating another Australian, John Millman, in the third round, he offered a sympathetic take on the negative attention Kyrgios has attracted.You guys try and wind him up the whole time, Murray said in his postmatch media conference after his 6-3, 7-5, 6-2 victory. Its not really fair on him.When he makes a mistake, its fine. I dont have a problem reporting on him making a mistake or doing something wrong.But it happens a lot where it doesnt seem like hes really done much in comparison to what other players are doing, and hes the one that gets asked all the questions about it.Murray conceded that Kyrgios had erred at times, although he didnt comment specifically on the way the 21-year-old had hit out?at an umpire and reporters on Friday.The new favourite for Wimbledon added: Im sure over time hell start to do better and understand better how to deal with all of the attention. But sometimes he hasnt done loads wrong and hes got a rough ride.Another Australian who may claim he has had a raw deal, Bernard Tomic, found life quite easy going on Saturday as he beat Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 in less than 2 hours.His only complaint was having two high-ranked players -- he is seeded 19 and Agut 14 -- playing on Court 17, something he said he couldnt believe when he saw the schedule.However, the Australian also sympathised with the weather chaos Wimbledon organisers have faced.Tomic, having achieved his aim of a quick finish, will play either Juan Martin del Potro or Lucas Pouille?in the last 16 and was in confident mood.He added: Lleyton Hewitt would have loved to watch because I was on fire.I showed how good I can play on grass. Looking back to when I was 18, playing so freely and beating [Robin] Soderling?in straight sets, I think I played that level.Hes an amazing player, and for me to beat him that comfortably just showed how Im playing.Now I have nothing to lose. Im in the fourth round, chance for a quarterfinal at the biggest tournament in the world. I have to go out there believing. Wholesale Fashion Shoes Australia . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapshoesaustraliaonline.com/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. A look at whats happening all around the majors Monday:---FALLEN ANGELSThe Angels have dropped 10 in a row, their worst losing streak since an 11-game skid in 1999. Back home from an 0-9 road trip, Ricky Nolasco and Los Angeles face a tough opponent: Felix Hernandez and the Mariners, who have won eight of nine.APPROACHING ALEXThe Marlins need a bat, now that slugger Giancarlo Stanton is expected to miss at least six weeks because of a strained groin. Could Alex Rodriguez be on deck? Team president of baseball operations Michael Hill says Miami is discussing whether to reach out to A-Rod. The 41-year-old star was cut by the Yankees on Saturday, a day after playing his final game in pinstripes.ROADIESThe Red Sox begin an 11-game, four-city road trip with a one-day stop in Cleveland to make up a rainout. NL All-Star Drew Pomeranz (0-2, 5.26 ERA) looks for his first win with Boston, opposed by Josh Tomlin (11-4, 4.18). The Red Sox plan to put knuckkleballer Steven Wright on the disabled list and first baseman Hanley Ramirez on the bereavement list. Cheap Shoes Online Australia. KNOCK THE KNUCKLERYankees newcomers Aaron Judge, Tyler Austin and Gary Sanchez have all hit well since making their major league debuts. Theyll get a new challenge as they try to tame the knuckleball of R.A. Dickey when the AL East-leading Blue Jays visit Yankee Stadium.NEED MOORENewly acquired Matt Moore will make his home debut for San Francisco, taking on the Pirates. The lefty is 0-1 with a 3.00 ERA in two starts since the Giants got him from Tampa Bay.TRY AGAINBartolo Colon has beaten every team in the majors except the Diamondbacks. The 43-year-old righty gets another chance when he starts for the Mets at Arizona. He got a no-decision vs. the D-backs last Wednesday, pitching seven effective innings. ' ' '