Minnesota Vikings Hats | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
hongwei28 Mär 20 '19

UPDATE: We do actually have a bit of insight about this from Kirk Cousins himself.Last season Minnesota Vikings Hats , following the relaxation of the rules regarding touchdown celebrations, the Minnesota Vikings had some of the best and most innovative celebrations in the league.This year. . .well, at least so far, not so much.On both of the Vikings’ third quarter touchdowns during their 27-17 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, the Vikings’ celebration was. . .well, it sure was a celebration.Now Minnesota Vikings Hoodie , as a 42-year old guy with no kids who last danced many, many moons ago, I have no idea what in the heck they were trying to do there. I know that it’s not from Fortnite. That much I am aware of. Outside of that, however, I am clueless on this one.Some folks online have suggested to me that this is called the “Bernie,” which seems a little strange. Unless you’re referencing Weekend at Bernies Cheap Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , in which case it might make sense.But if any of you folks out there have any sort of insight into this latest celebration from the purple, please feel free to provide it below. We’ve featured the work of “funkydunkleman” here before, and with the Minnesota Vikings not producing any more highlights on the field for this season, we thought it would be fun to take a look back with this video.This video features the last touchdown that the Minnesota Vikings have scored against each of the 31 other NFL teams. Since the Vikings only play certain AFC teams once every four years, some of these go back a bit, so you’ll get the opportunity to see some old friends.Here’s the video http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-mike-remmers-jersey , and we’ll catalog all of the touchdowns by year as well.2018Chicago Bears - Kirk Cousins 2-yard touchdown pass to Stefon DiggsDetroit Lions - Kirk Cousins 4-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphMiami Dolphins - Dalvin Cook 21-yard touchdown runSeattle Seahawks - Kirk Cousins 6-yard touchdown pass to Dalvin CookNew England Patriots - Kirk Cousins 5-yard touchdown pass to Adam ThielenGreen Bay Packers - Kirk Cousins 14-yard touchdown pass to Adam ThielenNew Orleans Saints - Kirk Cousins 1-yard touchdown pass to Adam ThielenNew York Jets - Kirk Cousins 34-yard touchdown pass to Aldrick RobinsonArizona Cardinals - Kirk Cousins 7-yard touchdown runPhiladelphia Eagles - Kirk Cousins 3-yard touchdown pass to Adam ThielenLos Angeles Rams - Kirk Cousins 44-yard touchdown pass to Adam ThielenBuffalo Bills - Kirk Cousins 4-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphSan Francisco 49ers - Kirk Cousins 11-yard touchdown pass to Kyle Rudolph2017Cincinnati Bengals - Case Keenum 1-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphCarolina Panthers - Case Keenum 52-yard touchdown pass to Adam ThielenAtlanta Falcons - Case Keenum 6-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphWashington Redskins - Case Keenum 7-yard touchdown pass to Jarius WrightCleveland Browns - Case Keenum 4-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphBaltimore Ravens - Latavius Murray 30-yard touchdown runTampa Bay Buccaneers - Case Keenum 59-yard touchdown pass to Stefon DiggsPittsburgh Steelers - C.J. Ham 1-yard touchdown run2016Jacksonville Jaguars - Sam Bradford 4-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphDallas Cowboys - Sam Bradford 3-yard touchdown pass to Jerick McKinnonHouston Texans - Sam Bradford 9-yard touchdown pass to Cordarrelle PattersonNew York Giants - Jerick McKinnon 4-yard touchdown runTennessee Titans - Danielle Hunter 24-yard fumble return2015Oakland Raiders - Adrian Peterson 80-yard touchdown runKansas City Chiefs - Teddy Bridgewater 4-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphDenver Broncos - Adrian Peterson 47-yard touchdown runSan Diego Chargers - Chad Greenway 91-yard interception return (and, yes, they were still the San Diego Chargers when this occurred)2012Indianapolis Colts - Christian Ponder 6-yard touchdown pass to Kyle RudolphYeah. . .easy to forget that when the Vikings played the Colts in 2016, they scored zero touchdowns. Of course, I think we’ve all blocked that game out of our memories for the most part. They won’t have another opportunity to put a touchdown up against the Colts until the 2020 season, so that Ponder-to-Rudolph play will be on next year’s video http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-sheldon-richardson-jersey , too, if Mr. Dunkleman does an update.But, there is a full accounting of the most recent Minnesota Vikings touchdown against all 31 NFL teams. I hope you enjoyed the look back!