men in men in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 22 '19
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Chris Kirk shot an 8-under 63 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba. Cheap Mariners Jerseys China.Kirk had four birdies on each nine in his bogey-free round on Mayakobas Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course.I dont think anybodys comforts really that high, Kirk said. I definitely drove the ball well today. Just trying to stick to my sort of go to shot and hit draws out there for the most part. Its definitely intimidating off the tee a little bit, but thankfully I hit a lot of good ones today.The former University of Georgia player has two top-10 finishes in three starts in the new PGA Tour season, opening with a tie for eighth at Silverado and tying for second in Mississippi. He tied for 61st last week in Las Vegas, closing with rounds of 75 and 74.I just played pretty terrible over the weekend in Vegas, but I think I was just a little bit tired, Kirk said. So thankfully, I came and took Monday and Tuesday completely off and didnt touch a club and just tried to relax, and now I feel kind of re-energized and ready to play again. No, I definitely wasnt expecting to shoot 63 today, but happy I did.He won the last of his four PGA Tour titles in 2015.Ben Crane, Camilo Villegas and Gary Woodland were tied for second at 64.This is a very tight golf course, Crane said. After maybe 10 to 15 yards of rough on each side, its just jungle, right? When you get some crosswinds, youve got to hit solid tee shots and youve got to really control your ball. You really want to be able to flight your ball because you really dont want to be curving it down on that crosswind downwind, right, because its going to curve so much.Mexicos Abraham Ancer bogeyed the final hole for a 65.Its huge. Its awesome playing in Mexico in front of my people, said Ancer, a former University of Oklahoma player. I dont want to get ahead of myself and I obviously want to play well, but it would be awesome to finish up there at the end of the tournament.NCAA champion Aaron Wise also was 65 along with Webb Simpson, Scott Piercy, Kevin Streelman and Nicholas Lindheim.Jim Furyk had a double bogey in a 74 in his first round of the season.Defending champion Graeme McDowell opened with a 75. Cheap Edgar Martinez Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Cheap MLB Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards.  MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. TAMPA, Fla. -- South Florida co-offensive coordinator T.J. Weist will lead the 25th-ranked Bulls in the Birmingham Bowl following coach Willie Taggarts departure to Oregon.Taggart resigned Wednesday to take over a program that appeared in the national championship game just two seasons ago. He went 24-25 in four years at USF, including 18-7 and two bowl berths the past two seasons.Weist will serve as interim coach the rest of the season, which concludes with a Dec. 29 matchup against South Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl.Meanwhile, athletic director Mark Harlan said a national search for a permanent successor will begin immediately.We will work quickly, but with careful thought and discussion to find our next football coach. ... I want to thank Willie Taggart for the leadership, energy, and excitement he brought to our program over the last four years, Harlan said, adding that the strides the Bulls made under the former Jim Harbaugh assistant both on and off the field speak for themselves.Taggart lost 21 of his first 28 games at USF before going 17-4 over his past 21.We now have the foundation of our football program in place, school president Judy Genshaft said. We have a terrific group of student athletes who are laser-focused on the Birmingham Bowl and next yearrs season. Cheap Randy Johnson Jersey. Taggart leaves USF (10-2) with four seasons remaining on a five-year, $9 million contract he received for turning around a program that fell on hard times after climbing as high as a No. 2 ranking in 2007. The deal he received last winter included a provision for a $1.7 million buyout.The Bulls won a school-record 10 games this season -- losing only to Florida State and Temple -- with quarterback Quinton Flowers and running back Marlon Mack leading Taggarts high-paced Gulf Coast offense.The Oct. 21 road loss to Temple cost the team the American Athletic Conference Eastern Division title and an opportunity to play in last weeks AAC championship game.Weist, completing his first season at USF, shared offensive coordinator duties with Darren Hiller.The trajectory of USF athletics is strong. It has elevated the spirit of our campuses as well as our national profile, USF Board of Trustees chair Brian Lamb said. I know that the young men in our football program will continue to be highly successful on the field and in the classroom.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . ' ' '