s the best and I expect more.s the best and I expect more. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 23 '19
As Tottenham prepare to travel to the Etihad Stadium to face Manchester City, we look back at their famous clash from 2010. Cheap Rollie Fingers Jersey . Twenty months into Citys transformation following their takeover by Sheikh Mansour, Peter Crouch denied them a Champions League place with an 82nd-minute header, in-turn confirming Spurs place in Europes elite competition for the first time since 1962.It was a bitter blow for then-City manager Roberto Mancini, who had spent £125m that season but had to settle for fifth place and a Europa League spot.  But the City board kept faith in the Italian after the game, and it ultimately paid off.  Tottenhams Crouch heads home the winner in the 82nd minute Robertos going to do a wonderful job for us for many years, club chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said post-match. We believe he is definitely the right manager for this club for many years. What he needs this summer is time to prepare and really organise ourselves.The tables turned 12 months later, as Crouchs own goal gave City a 1-0 win at the Etihad in 2011 to put them in the Champions League at the expense of Spurs and Liverpool. But the night will still go down as one of the greatest in Spurs recent history, leading to a European adventure the next season which saw Harry Redknapps side secure famous wins over Inter and AC Milan, before being knocked out by Real Madrid in the last eight.Redknapp, who was doused with an ice bucket in the tunnel after the game by his players, said: Its fantastic. Its been a terrific season for us, weve played some great football and we deserve it.Finishing fourth gives me a lot of pleasure. Its great for the club. Manchester City lost 4-1 at White Hart Lane earlier this season Spurs were to finish fourth again two years later, but Chelseas Champions League triumph pegged them back into the Europa League as the Blues had finished fifth in the Premier League.Super Sundays offering at the Etihad perhaps has even more significance, with both sides heavily involved in a four-horse title race alongside Arsenal and Leicester. Tottenham sit a point above City in second, but five points behind leaders Leicester, who travel to the Emirates to face Arsenal.Watch Super Sunday - starting with Arsenal v Leicester, followed by Aston Villa v Liverpool and Manchester City v Tottenham - from 11.30am on Sky Sports 1HD.  Also See: Who has run the furthest? Rise of Pochettino Cheap MLB Jerseys . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Cheap Jose Canseco Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. http://www.cheapathleticsjerseys.com/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Grizzlies have repeatedly been asked who will take the game-winning shot since the Rudy Gay trade on Jan. 30. Mike Conley has been the answer during the playoffs. The point guard scored 13 of his 26 points Tuesday night in the fourth quarter, helping the Grizzlies beat Oklahoma City 99-93 and even this Western Conference semifinal at 1-1. He also had 10 rebounds and nine assists to join Michael Jordan, LeBron James and Baron Davis as the only players with such a performance in a road playoff game in the past 25 years. "After we lost Rudy, it was tough," Conley said. "We didnt know who was going to be that guy down the stretch. Ive kind of had to assume that role, grow into it and live and learn from it. Sometimes I make shots, sometimes I dont. Im kind of getting used to it." Conley has been at his best over the past four games for Memphis, averaging 20.5 points with 5.5 rebounds and 6.3 assists as the Grizzlies finished off the Clippers in the first round and got the split in Oklahoma City. His biggest shot was a 3-pointer with 1:58 left that put Memphis ahead to stay in Game 2 followed by an 18-foot jumper. If not for a Tony Allen miss late, Conley would have had a triple-double. "I take that personally," Thunder guard Reggie Jackson said. "I almost gave the guy a triple-double. I cant let that happen again. I feel the great players always take things personally -- the match-ups -- and like Ive said since day one, I want to be great. So, I have to do a better job of slowing him down and not letting the head of the snake bite us next game." Game 3 is Saturday in Memphis. Since the trade, Conley said hes worked on handling both the blame that comes with missing shots along with the attention that comes with being the guy everyone looks to at the end of games. Its been an adjustment for a six-year veteran long accustomed to distributing the ball and playing hard on defence. He led the NBA in total steals this season with a career-high 174. Part of his learning curve also included not getting too excited with the clock running down and the team needing a key bucket. Cheap Dave Henderson Jersey. "I think thats helped me be more calm down the stretch and realizing situations and being patient," Conley said Thursday after practice. He started blossoming as a key scorer since the All-Star break. Conley led the Grizzlies after the break with the best scoring stretch of his career as he led the team in scoring 10 of their final 17 games. He scored at least 20 points in 12 of those games, averaging 17.6 points in March and 17 in April. Its why Allen believes Conley is among the leagues top five point guards. "Hes been doing everything," Allen said. "Assists, points, rebounds, steals and most importantly hes winning." Conley definitely has been more aggressive. Grizzlies centre Marc Gasol said Conley doesnt have to take 20 shots a game, though the guard hit 11 of 22 from the floor in Game 2. Coming off screens and forcing the Thunder defence to play honest also is a big part of what they need. "Im really proud of him, but were not satisfied. Im not," Gasol said. "The one position to me, one of the toughest ones to play because everyones always looking up to you, and we put a lot of pressure, at least I am, I put a lot of pressure on Mike and Im really hard on Mike a lot of times. But he knows I love him, and hes always the best and I expect more." The Thunder saw Conley in 2011 when these teams went seven games in the Western semifinals b