watches my games, we still critique each other and talk about some of the things we d | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 24 '19
NEW ORLEANS -- Phillip Walker threw for 337 yards and two touchdowns to help lead Temple to its fifth consecutive victory in a 31-0 shutout of Tulane on Saturday.The win keeps Temple in the drivers seat in the American Athletic Conference East Division. A win in the season finale next week against East Carolina clinches a berth in the championship game.Ventell Bryant caught nine passes for 168 yards and a touchdown for Temple (8-3, 6-1), while Jahad Thomas and Isaiah Wright each added rushing touchdowns.Overall the Owls outgained the Green Wave by 391 yards (533-142) and held a 40:06-19:54 advantage in time of possession.Josh Rounds ran for 37 yards to lead Tulane (3-8, 0-7).Temple held a 10-0 lead at the break, before two Walker touchdown passes in the third quarter broke the game open. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys China . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/ . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- One thing you can always count on in sports is that the New England Patriots will never say anything bad about an upcoming opponent.Even when someone like Ben Roethlisberger isnt going to play.Its tough to see any injury for any player, and hes obviously dealing with a significant one, but Im sure theyll still be ready to go, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said Wednesday, looking ahead to New Englands visit to Pittsburgh to meet the Roethlisberger-less Steelers on Sunday (4:25 p.m. ET, CBS).Theyve got a lot of good players, especially on defense, Brady said. Its a very veteran group, and they play well at home. They lost two games on the road, but were not playing them on the road. Were playing them at home where theyve won them all, so its going to be a big challenge for us.Roethlisberger, injured Sunday during a loss to the Miami Dolphins, underwent left knee surgery and is expected to miss four to six weeks. Landry Jones, who has been no more than so-so during his chances the past two years, is the quarterback as the 4-2 Steelers look to down the 5-1 Patriots.Hes obviously a good quarterback, running back LeVeon Bell said on a conference call Wednesday. I think he has a lot of good things that he can bring to the table. Weve just got to, as a whole entire offense, help him out and get him comfortable and get him confident in himself, and thats when he really will start striking.Bell, of course, and wide receiver Antonio Brown still have to be dealt with, but not having Roethlisberger with those guys has to make a difference.Asked about Bell, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said, Oh my God. Oh yeah, tremendous player. Great hands, catch the ball, very quick, makes people miss. Strong, breaks tackles, excellent balance, tough, doesnt run out of bounds, fights for extra yardage. Great player.Brady returned from his four-game Deflategate suspension two games ago and came out on fire. With Rob Gronkowski recovered from his hamstring injury, Brady is 57 of 75 for 782 yards with six touchdown passes and no interceptions.Brady is 6-2 lifetime against the Steelers with 22 touchdown passes and only three interceptions. His two pick-free games this year extended the teams run of no interceptions through the first six games.ddddddddddddThe scary thing about Bradys numbers is that he thinks he can even be better, that he has yet to work out all the kinks from the suspension.No ... Im not going to dispute his assessment of his game, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said. Obviously, from my perspective, hes Tom Brady. Hes got six touchdowns, no interceptions and completing 76 percent of his balls, so from my perspective, we face a stiff challenge. But Im not going to question his perspective regarding his game.Last Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals, Patriots linebacker Donta Hightower dominated the game on that side of the ball, tackling Andy Dalton in the end zone for a safety to start the New England charge, then adding another half-sack later in the second half. He finished with 13 tackles and was named AFC defensive player of the week.The Steelers, who are 3-0 at home, wasted no time in declaring Roethlisberger out of this game, with Tomlin perhaps even sending a mild shot at other coaches (Belichick) when it comes to injury reports.Were a transparent group. We dont hide. We are who we are, he said. He had a surgical procedure to address his knee issue, so to eliminate any potential questions or distractions regarding his availability and get firmly focused on the task at hand with the man playing quarterback thats playing quarterback this week, thats the approach.Jones, who has thrown only one pass this season, was 16 of 29 for 209 yards with one touchdown pass and two interceptions in a loss at Kansas City last season. He had three TD passes and four picks in 2015.Sunday also will be the first game for Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount against the team that released him in 2014 -- after he walked off the bench during a game. Blount has been outstanding so far this season, scoring six touchdowns in six games.Were still very tight, Bell said of Blount. Me and him still talk a lot to this day. Obviously, hes doing great things on the field. I watch his games, he watches my games, we still critique each other and talk about some of the things we did good, some of the things we did bad with one another. ' ' '