Jets: Host Washington | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 24 '19
Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene insists he has a fantastic relationship with Sebastian Vettel and says he has no problem with the German showing his emotions in or out of the car. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China .Arrivabene and Vettels relationship has come under scrutiny in the second half of Ferraris winless 2016 campaign. Following Vettels angry radio tirade at the Mexican Grand Prix and subsequent apology to race director Charlie Whiting and the FIA, the German has faced questions about whether he has grown frustrated with Ferraris failure to live up to lofty pre-season expectations this year.Arrivabene has categorically stated Vettel is not losing his patience with Ferrari and in fact welcomes the four-time world champion being upset with finishing so far off first position.I have zero problem with Sebastian, Arrivabene said. I mean, as I said many, many times, Sebastian is quite emotional. Sometimes he looks a bit more Latino than German. I think Christian [Horner] knows the matter like I do.Hes very emotional, hes very passionate, especially when hes driving and its in a racing battle. Its not a question of frustration. Sometimes he can be unhappy as we are unhappy because our expectations are different. But hes not a guy who is giving up; hes a guy that is pushing like hell.Sometimes when the adrenalin is going up to the sky, maybe hes choosing a word more than what is expected, but then my role, like in Mexico, is also to call him and to invite him to be focused on what hes doing.Arrivabene says his relationship with Vettel is healthy and based on honesty and mutual respect.I spoke every day with Sebastian, and not only after the Mexican race. Somebody maybe thinks we have tension or things like this. No, we are honest with each other. The word honesty must sometimes be put in the script or in the article, because we have an honest, open, straightforward relationship and if you are asking me, we are always in agreement, like all human beings, sometimes yes, sometimes no.We have a fantastic relationship and its based on an honest, day after day feedback. I respect him as a driver, he was four times world champion. Hes putting all of himself into the job that hes doing. A couple of months ago, I said sometimes even too much but it was not a criticism. I want to make it clear, once and forever.Its because hes putting all of himself - he tries to put all of himself into everything hes doing and sometimes you just have to say, like in Mexico, hey Seb, calm down, head down, look in front of you and push. And theres nothing wrong with that so you ask me, you can ask him and you have the same version. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Kyle Okposo came through with his first multi-goal game with Buffalo Sabres, and Robin Lehner shut down the Winnipeg Jets to get the Sabres a needed win.Okposo scored twice, Brian Gionta also had a goal, and Lehner made 37 saves to lead the Sabres to a 3-1 win over the Jets on Sunday.The Jets outshot Buffalo 38-28, including 17-7 when in the third when they spoiled Lehners shutout bid.I thought we did a really good job angling our third guy when they were able to come out of the zone, Okposo said. I thought we did a good job shutting their rush down, shutting their chances down.Sabres coach Dan Bylsma likes the way his team has regrouped after a 4-3 shootout loss in Philadelphia on Thursday, when they gave up a three-goal lead in the third.I do think we have to have learned a lesson from the Philadelphia game, he said.Nickolaj Ehlers scored for Winnipeg. Michael Hutchinson gave up the three goals on 15 shots before he was replaced by Connor Hellebuyck late in the second period. Hellebuyck stopped all 10 shots he faced.Penalty killing was a big part of the win, with the Sabres giving up six power plays to Winnipegs one, including two in the third period when the Jets attempted a comeback.Okposo came out of the penalty box in the first, then regained control of his own blocked shot at 10:51, driving it over Hutchinsons shoulder.Gionta made it 2-0 on a loose puck less than two minutes later in the first. Okposo beat Hutchinson again with 6:01 left in the second -- this time higgh on his stick side -- to make it 3-0. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. That was enough for Jets coach Paul Maurice, who brought in Hellebuyck.It is what it is, Hutchinson said. You try and help the team win. It doesnt matter who is in the net every given night.Ehlers finally scored for Winnipeg at 4:49 of the third.The Jets were playing for the fourth game in six days, though they had a day off after back to back wins -- including a 1-0 shutout against Colorado on Friday when Hutchinson posted his first shutout of the season.Lehner was impenetrable through two periods, although the Sabres gave up four power plays through the first 40 minutes.Obviously their goalie was good but we had some good chances that we could have put in, Ehlers said. Hopefully the next game they go in.Winnipeg stayed out of the penalty box until early in the third but Buffalo had trouble getting off a shot on the ensuing man advantage until there were only a few seconds left.Game notes The Jets and Sabres pulled off a major trade last season, but only two players involved were on the ice Sunday. Last February, the Jets got goalie Drew Stafford and Joel Armia, defenseman Tyler Myers and draft picks for forward Evander Kane, defenseman Zach Bogosian and goalie Jason Kasdorf. Stafford, Myers and Kane all sat out Sunday with injuries.UP NEXT:Sabres: At Minnesota on Tuesday night.Jets: Host Washington on Tuesday night. ' ' '