l weve done this season. Its going to be a terrific occasion.Hit | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 27 '19
ORCHARD PARK, N. Wholesale Nike Flex Cheap .Y. -- Sammy Watkins has coach Rex Ryans back.The Bills receiver strongly voiced his support for Ryan by saying he has no interest in seeing the team change coaches for the second time in Watkins three years in Buffalo.I dont want to keep going through all this craziness, Watkins said at his locker following practice Wednesday. That kills a player and a team and an organization. Im trying to move forward and trying to work on what I need to work on. I feel like with the coaches that we got, we can do it.Watkins raised his concerns at a time when Ryans future is in question less than 23 months since taking over after Doug Marrone abruptly opted out of his contract following a 9-7 finish in 2014. Watkins noted hes already playing under his third offensive coordinator after Greg Roman was fired two weeks into this season and replaced by Anthony Lynn.Saying its his intention to stay in Buffalo forever, Watkins said his sole objective is for the Bills to win their final three games and convince management to retain Ryan.The one thing Watkins doesnt want is to have Buffalo enter into yet another rebuilding process such as what the Bills next opponent, the winless Cleveland Browns (0-13), are going through.Thats kind of hard, he said. Its about trying to build on what weve already got and moving forward.Buffalo (6-7) is coming off two losses and in jeopardy of extending the NFLs longest active playoff drought to 17 seasons.Watkins voice carries some weight. Before Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula approved Ryans request to fire Roman, they first consulted with several players, including Watkins.Watkins said hes not had any contact with the Pegulas regarding Ryan.All I know is were all on the hot seat. Weve got to win out, he said. Weve just got to go out and fight for what we have. We know if we lose, something crazy might happen immediately.Questions regarding Ryans long-term status arose last weekend following a 27-20 loss to Pittsburgh , during which Steelers running back LeVeon Bell scored three touchdowns and had 236 yards rushing. Bells total was a Steelers franchise best and also the most Buffalo has surrendered to one player.The loss came on the heels of a 38-24 loss at Oakland , during which Buffalo squandered a 24-9 lead in the third quarter.On Wednesday, Ryan reiterated he was caught by surprise by questions regarding his job security.Theres only two peoples opinion that really matters, and thats Terry and Kim Pegula. Thats it, Ryan said. Now you might say, `Do you worry about it? Well, maybe I worry about it, but my thing is its not going to help me. I have to prepare this team, and its business as usual and lets go get this victory.A coaching switch would be a considerable change of course for the Pegulas, who purchased the team from the estate of late Hall of Fame owner Ralph Wilson in October 2014.Following Marrones departure, the Pegulas placed an emphasis on continuity, noting that had been lacking during the teams playoff drought.Ryan, who has three years left on his contract, is Buffalos seventh coach since 2000. Over the same span, the team is on its sixth general manager in Doug Whaley, who signed a three-year contract extension in January.The Pegulas have not commented on Bills matters since Roman was fired amid questions whether the decision was made by Ryan alone.In a text to The Associated Press, Terry Pegula backed Ryan by saying: We do things together like any well run org would. Head coach runs the team and staff.Guard Richie Incognito dismissed the speculation over Ryan by calling it media generated.You guys have to write articles and have to sell newspapers. You guys manufacture stuff like that to get attention, Incognito said. That stuff happens in your world. We dont see that in our locker room. That doesnt affect us. Were just trying to get three wins.Game notes DT Kyle Williams (back) did not practice, but Ryan is hopeful the starter will return after missing one game. ... Ryan said S James Ihedigbo continued playing against Pittsburgh despite a broken leg. Ihedigbo was placed on injured reserve Tuesday. ... Buffalo signed DE Greg Townsend Jr. to its practice squad.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Flex Running Shoes .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Discount Nike Flex . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.cheapnikeflex.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season.The staff and players of Plymouth Argyle have been getting suited and booted ahead of their Sky Bet League Two play-off final. The Pilgrims go head-to-head with AFC Wimbledon at Wembley on Monday afternoon for a spot in League One, and have been fitted for their new team suits ahead of the London trip. It will be a first appearance at the national stadium for the South West side since the 1995/96 season when they beat Darlington in the Division Three play-off final.  The club are expected to take over 33,000 fans to Wembley for the game, and manager Derek Adams crediteed his team with the ticket sales. Nike Flex Shoes Online.  The Argyle boss said: To take the amount of people were going to on Monday is testament to the squad and to the people in the area who can see how well weve done this season. Its going to be a terrific occasion.Hit play on the video above to see the Pilgrims as they suit up and see if Plymouth Argyle can win promotion live on Sky Sports and across our digital platforms on Monday afternoon. Also See: League Two play-off guide Ollies Wembley predictions ' ' '