"Homer" could be revitalized in his rem | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zhouyueyue Mär 28 '19

URUMQI puma creepers velvet australia , Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- After Bada, 51, watched the animated TV series "Young Hero of Jangar", he reached the conclusion that the Mongolian people's "Homer" could be revitalized in his remaining years.

The Epic of Jangar, the life of the eponymous Jangar puma creepers blue australia , is a tale of the defeat of evil and establishment of a utopia without war, hunger or cold.

"I see hope now of new life for the epic and the Mongolian culture it embodies, and for passing them on to the next generation," said Bada.

A traditional singer of Jangar since he was 17, Bada used to worry about the future of "outdated songs". He used to teach the epic at the Mongolian Middle School in the Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture of Bortala in farwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region puma creepers green australia , for only 50 yuan (8.24 U.S. dollars) per class.

"The teaching was not effective. Few students were interested in learning 'old people's stuff'," said Bada, quoting his students' words.

He was even more worried when he discovered that his daughter, third grader in junior high, prefered surfing the internet to learning Jangar from him.

"Who will sing Jangar after me?" Bada would ask himself as he searched for an apprentice both talented enough to be able to recite a work of over 150 puma creepers purple australia ,000 lines and enthusiastic enough to consider singing and teaching the epic as a lifelong career. "It was so hard to find such an apprentice," sighed Bada.

It is not just the younger generation, but older people do not seem interested in Jangar anymore either.

At important occasions such as weddings, Mongolian people used to always invite a Jangar singer, but many now prefer western style wedding gowns and pop music. In more traditional families puma creepers grey australia , they only play recordings of Jangar.

"Fewer families invite me to sing on big occasions now and they offer less money," said Bada. Sometimes, all he gets is a meal. At other times, he may be lucky and earn 300 yuan.

In 2006, Jangar was listed as intangible culture heritage and the local government made more effort to revitalize the epic.

Bortala now has four Jangar singers including Bada. They each receive a monthly stipend of 1 puma creepers brown australia ,000 yuan from Bole city government and a yearly subsidy of 300 yuan from the regional government.

Bortala promotes Jangar in primary and secondary schools to cultivate "little singers of Jangar." The prefecture also holds Jangar singing contest each year.

"My student Dilika from the Mongolian Middle School won first prize in a teenagers' Jangar contest this year and the school has promised me a classroom of my own," said Bada happily.

Wuyunhua, another of Bada's students, loves popular songs, but appreciates Jangar's narrative style as well. "My writing skills improved after I learned Jangar puma creepers red australia ," she said.

Bada feels his hard work has finally paid off, but he still has concerns for Jangar's future.

"I hope that after watching the cartoon, people won't have the imprssion that the epic of Jangar is only for kids," said Bada, emphasizing that the epic is a serious art work and the epitome of the culture and history of the Mongolian people.

My university classmates now all have a higher income than I do. Compared to them puma creepers black australia , what I lacked was just a proof of my ability. F5 Networks F50-521 Certification Exam will be my best choice.After realizing the importance of the F5 Networks certificate certification, I began to prepare my exam immediately. But problems occurred.

According the to the F50-521 exam outline, test objectives spread over all the chapters, which is quite challenge for my preparation in such a short time. I have to spend most of my time in memorizing all the objectives that might appear in the exam again and again.

One day, I search F5 Networks F50-521 exam certification in Google puma creepers beige australia , and Visualexams was listed in the top ones. Since so many choose Visualexams, I decided to have a try.

F50-521 training certification Questions and Answers cover every aspect of the certification exams. Visualexams provides Questions with answers and precise explanations.

Visualexams F50-521 training Certifications provide you with free Visualexams Certification training exams material. You want to pass your next certification exam Visualexams Certifications can really help you doing so. Visualexams free F50-521 training material is a real success in fulfilling your aspirations to pass your Certification exams. Visualexams F50-521 training Certifications provide you with Visualexams preparatory exams which will make you feel real and just like as you are taking actual exams. The material provided by us includes answers of the questions which are verified and checked by Visualexams Panel of experts.

To successfully achieve your F50-521 certificate and pass your F50-521 certification test, it will be necessary for you to become familiar with F50-521 certifications and all their related F50-521 technologies.With our complete F50-521 certification training package, you will minimize your F50-521 certification cost and be ready to pass your F50-521 certification tests,100% Money Back Guarantee included!

About the Author

Barbecue Sauce Market | Size | Analysis | Share | Outlook to 2024

Marketresearchnest Reports adds 鈥淕lobal Barbecue Sauce Market Status and Future Forecast 2015-2024鈥?new report to its research database. The report spread across 140 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.

This report studies the Barbecue Sauce Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors a. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China   Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China