li to go for a review. It came back as three reds.With th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 28 '19
                                      MORGANTOWN, W. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale .Va. -- West Virginia has been known for its defense for years. So far the Mountaineers offense has been putting on quite a show.Esa Ahmad tied a career-high with 14 points, Nathan Adrian added 12 and the No. 19 Mountaineers cruised to a 100-41 victory over New Hampshire on Sunday afternoon. This is West Virginias first back-to-back games with over 100 points since the 1996-97 season.The Mountaineers (3-0) started off a little stale in the opening minutes, trailing the Wildcats (2-2) 4-1 after 1:52, but then went on a 22-2 run over the next 6:30 to take a commanding lead midway through the first half.Included in that 22-2 run was an impressive play by Jevon Carter with a little over 12 minutes to play in the first half. Just as the ball was about to go out of bounds, Carter somersaulted in the air with the ball and tossed it to Teyvon Myers who was there for the dunk.I was just playing hard, said Carter. I didnt know that he would be there. Were just taught to throw it back under the basket when were going out of bounds.West Virginia ended the game with another run in the second half outscoring New Hampshire 36-9 in the final ten minutes.Ahmad led six Mountaineers in double figures. Lamont West had 13 points, Adrian and Jevon Carter had 12 and both Teyvon Myers and Tarik Phillip had 11.I feel like I have been aggressive (in the first two games), said Ahmad. I definitely see myself taking more of a leadership role. Along with JC (Carter) Nate (Adrian), of course you look at those guys as leaders but I definitely look at the role too.West Virginia also continued its heavy press presence, scoring 47 points off of 34 New Hampshire turnovers.Yeah, (New Hampshire head coach) Billy (Herrion) is a really good coach and they are really good in half-court if you saw their Temple game, said Huggins. They make adjustments, they make great reads on screens and we try not to let people run what they want to run and we were pretty successful at it today.Iba Camera had a double-double for New Hampshire with 10 points and 12 rebounds.The thing you really look at is how hard youre competing and we did not compete nearly as hard as you need to compete against a team that plays as hard as they do, said New Hampshire head coach Bill Herrion. Thats why the spread was what it was. Thats why we lost by what we lost by.BIG PICTURENew Hampshire: The Wildcats shot 30.4% from the field against West Virginia. This is their third straight game scoring below 36% from the field.West Virginia: The Mountaineers continue to dominate with their press, but their performance at the foul line is very inconsistent. WVU shot 55% after shooting 73.7% against Mississippi Valley State on Nov. 14POLL IMPLICATIONSWith West Virginias dominant performance over the last two games, and losses by both No. 13 Michigan State and No. 15 Purdue, look for the Mountaineers to gain a spot or two in the AP Top 25 on Monday.FRESHMEN PHENOMSLamont West led six West Virginia freshmen with 13 points. Four of these six freshmen saw more than 10 minutes on the court and accounted for 35 points and 17 rebounds.PRESS VIRGINIAWest Virginia forced 34 New Hampshire turnovers, the second-most opponent turnovers in WVU school history (36 against VMI on Nov. 26, 2014). The Mountaineers have scored 107 points off of 81 turnovers so far this season.UP NEXTNew Hampshire hosts Detroit on Wednesday.West Virginia takes on Illinois in the NIT Season Tip-Off in Brooklyn on Thursday. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. On the eve of the second Test in Visakhapatnam, Virat Kohli had hinted there might be a surprise in the India XI, but not even he would have thought the rabbit he pulled out of the hat could become such a hit. Jayant Yadav, on Test debut, provided his team with vital lower-order runs and then conjured a wicket out of nowhere in the field, and even made excellent use of the DRS..India finished the second day with a lead of 352 runs. That is massive enough on its own, but add to it England ending the day five down on a pitch that has been encouraging variable bounce and turn and there is little question over who has the upper hand. Jayant, a 26-year old offspin-bowling allrounder from Haryana, played no small part in tipping the balance. His first contribution was with the bat, showing stout defence against Englands spinners and the stomach for a fight against their fast bowlers, who targeted him with the short ball.Since the time I remember, since I have started playing serious cricket, not in the streets but in an academy, I have dreamt of this day, he told Star Sports after stumps. This dressing room is full of people who make you comfortable. KL Rahul, a recent debutant, told me what to expect on debut. Its good I didnt do anything yesterday, gave me time to process the emotions and formulate my plans.Also contributing to Jayants composure on the field was an old friend.Me and Jayant go a long way back actually, R Ashwin said at the post-match press conference. Two-three years ago he came down to Chennai, he was staying near my house for about two weeks. He practised with me and I know the boy really well. He is someone who can really understand what I say and we have a very, very good rapport. I felt really happy for him, the way he came out and batted positively. His body language was great. Every bit of communication between us was auguring into the parrtnership getting deeper, so I kind of enjoyed it. Cheap Air Max 90 China. Very happy for him to have got his first wicket as well.The two of them put on a 64-run partnership for the eighth wicket that took India to 455. Jayant made that total look a lot bigger in the 21st over of the England innings, when he instigated a fantastic run-out. Joe Root placed a flick to the right of midwicket, from where Jayant made good ground to catch up with the ball. Only, instead of stopping, steadying himself and then throwing, he took another step forward, leapt up, and hurled a throw at the wicketkeepers end, having rotated his body to face the strikers end.Root, having watched all this, changed his mind about a second run and his partner Haseeb Hameed, who had come halfway down, couldnt scramble back in time. Wriddhiman Saha also had a hand in the dismissal, running forward to collect the ball and flicking it back onto the stumps, much like his predecessor MS Dhoni.Sometimes these kind of games are broken through run-outs, Ashwin said. And more than anything else, somebody like Jayant who is making his debut and getting such momentum through a run-out and then later on going to get a wicket, really happy for him.To cap it off, Jayant took his first Test wicket - Moeen Ali, lbw. The batsman had been down the pitch when he was struck on the pad, which factored into umpire Dharmasenas on-field call of not out, but Jayant felt he was struck in line. Saha must have known Moeen hadnt charged out too far and together they convinced Kohli to go for a review. It came back as three reds.With the review, Wriddhiman Saha did the job of convincing the captain for me, Jayant told Star Sports. We both thought it was out. Cant wait to start doing this again tomorrow. ' ' '