rs due to an ankle injury, but hes healthy enough to come | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 28 '19
Rory McIlroy is planning a more assertive approach in the Arnold Palmer Invitational as he looks to bounce back from squandering a four-shot lead in his last event. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . The 26-year-old took a three-shot lead into the final round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship 10 days ago and moved another stroke clear when nearest challengers Adam Scott and Dustin Johnson both made early mistakes.But the World No 2 then paid the price for adopting a conservative strategy and struggled to a closing 74 as Scott recovered from a six-shot deficit to win his second tournament in succession. It was the first time McIlroy had failed to convert a lead of three shots or more after 54 holes since collapsing to a closing 80 in the 2011 Masters, but he Irishman believes he has learnt from the experience. McIlroy admits he played too conservatively in the final round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship It was a tough one because if I go out there, I shoot 71, I win the golf tournament, McIlroy said. Doral is a tough place with the wind to play with the lead because theres danger lurking around every corner and if youre going to make mistakes, youre conscious of limiting it to a shot.I played the way I thought I needed to play, I just didnt hit close enough. I didnt have a realistic birdie chance inside 25 feet until the 12th hole. I was playing smart and hitting it to 30 feet but youre not going to make birdies, youre not going to gain ground on the field by doing that.Three bogeys on a day like that wasnt too bad but to only make one birdie I felt was my downfall and if I had to take it back, I would have played a little bit more aggressively.Watch the Arnold Palmer Invitational throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live featured group coverage gets underway on Thursday from 11.30am. Also See: Scott chasing PGA treble Florida Swing: Ways to watch 2015 recap: Every retains title Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.cheapjerseysoff.org/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. The Boston Celtics?finally had all of their players healthy and available for Saturdays game in Detroit.Al Horford and Jae Crowder, both sidelined for most of November, returned to the starting lineup against the Pistons.Horford, who missed nine games due to a concussion suffered on Halloween, played 34 minutes and finished with 18 points, a team-high 11 rebounds, five assists and three blocked shots. He hit a go-ahead layup with 1.3 seconds left and followed it up with a block at the buzzer to seal a 94-92 victory.Crowder, who missed eight games iin a row with an ankle injury, scored nine points. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys. The Celtics also had?Marcus Smart available. Smart left Fridays game against the Golden State Warriors due to an ankle injury, but hes healthy enough to come off the bench.This was the first game this season in which the Celtics had all of their top eight players available. Smart and Kelly Olynyk were both sidelined at the start of the season due to injuries. ' ' '