Most of all, he loves to play basketball there. I dont | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 12 '17
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant didnt play for the Thunder on Sunday, but it seemed like he showed up in a different uniform. Kyle Walker Hotspur Jersey .Anthony Davis put in a Durant-like effort, scoring 38 efficient points to lead the New Orleans Pelicans to a 101-99 victory over Oklahoma City.It was the third-highest point total of Davis career, and like Durant, his points piled up quickly and seemed effortless. He made 16 of 22 shots and had 12 rebounds while doing a little bit of everything. Like Durant, he scored inside and outside, put the ball on the floor and showed incredible grace for a nearly 7-foot player.Davis entered the game as the leagues No. 4 scorer and No. 1 shot blocker, and there is already talk the 21-year-old forward could follow Durant as league MVP.As far as MVP, Im not even worried about that, Davis said. Its too early in the season to get involved in that conversation. Personally, I think so. But even to hear my name talked about that, its a blessing, its an honour. Ive been putting in a lot of work all season. I wanted to come out this season and be aggressive. I think Team USA helped me to do that coming into this season.Durant missed his second straight game with a sprained right ankle. Thunder coach Scott Brooks said Durant is day-to-day.Jrue Holiday scored 11 points and matched a career high with 15 assists for the Pelicans, who said Durants absence took nothing away from their victory. New Orleans was coming off a 26-point loss at home against Portland the previous night and simply wanted a win.Russell Westbrook scored 29 points for the Thunder, but he missed a 3-pointer that could have given Oklahoma City the lead in the closing seconds. Reggie Jackson scored 19 points and Steven Adams added 12 points and 10 rebounds.With the score tied at 99, Holiday stole the ball from Westbrook, then found Davis for a breakaway dunk that put the Pelicans ahead with 2:58 to play.With the Pelicans still up 101-99, Westbrook missed a 3-pointer and New Orleans rebounded. The Pelicans Tyreke Evans missed everything on a mid-range jumper, and New Orleans was called for a shot clock violation with 10 seconds remaining.Westbrook started to drive to the hoop, then dribbled back out and took a 3-pointer that bounced off the front of the rim. The Thunder couldnt get the rebound, and the Pelicans ran out the clock.Once I tried to attack, they stopped me, so I got the ball back and I went for the win, Westbrook said. I just missed.The Pelicans held the Thunder scoreless for the final 3:46.Its one of those games, youre glad that you came out on top of, and you feel like if you can learn from this, youll be a better team, because they play the same way every night, and we withstood that, Pelicans coach Monty Williams said.Davis scored 21 points in the first half on 9-for-14 shooting to help the Pelicans take a 53-48 lead.TIP-INS:Thunder: Durant missed the first 17 games of the season with a fractured bone in his right foot, and the Thunder went 5-12. Oklahoma City won seven of its first eight after his return. He is averaging 22.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists.Pelicans: New Orleans forced the Thunder into nine turnovers in the first half and 16 for the game. ... Starters other than Davis shot a combined 12 for 37 on the night.GOOD RUSS, BAD RUSSWestbrook made 2 of 9 shots and had no assists and two turnovers in the fourth quarter. Before that, he shot 8 of 18 shots with eight assists and four turnovers.Im not going to keep answering questions about me not passing now when we lose, he said. When we won eight (actually seven) in a row, nobody said nothing about not passing, so I dont want to hear it now.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTMy job is to attack when the fourth quarter comes, Westbrook said. My job is to stay in attack mode and try to score and try to make plays happen. If I miss, I miss. Im going to live and die by that every time, every night, regardless of what happens.UP NEXTThunder: Host Portland on TuesdayPelicans: Visit Indiana on Tuesday.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. Kieran Trippier Hotspur Jersey .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court. Son Heung-Min Hotspur Shirts . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. NEW ORLEANS -- Carmelo Anthony said Friday he knows "for a fact" the Knicks wont trade him, and said he would be open to staying in New York for less than a maximum contract. Anthony has said he plans to become a free agent this summer. The NBAs trade deadline is Thursday, but Anthony ruled out any chance the Knicks would move him to avoid the possibility they could lose him for nothing in July. "I know for a fact Im not being traded," Anthony said at the NBAs All-Star weekend. "Theres two things: I know for a fact Im not being traded and Im not going in there and saying I want to be traded." New York can pay him around $30 million more than any team, but Anthony said he wouldnt insist on making the Knicks do it. "As far as the money, it dont really matter to me. If I go somewhere else I get paid, if I stay in New York I get paid," Anthony said. "So as far as the money goes, thats not my concern. My concern is being able to compete on a high level, at a championship level coming at this last stretch of my career." The Knicks arent doing it now. They are 20-32, one of the leagues biggest disappointments after winning the Atlantic Division last season, and are wasting a strong season by Anthony that has him ranked second in the league with 27. Harry Kane Hotspur Jersey. 3 points per game while also averaging 8.6 rebounds. The Knicks need plenty more, and it will be tough to get because they are already so far over the salary cap. Not having to pay Anthony all of the more than $120 million he would be eligible for could help. "I talk to people all the time. I always say if it takes me taking a pay cut, Ill be the first one on Mr. Dolans step saying, Take my money, lets build something stronger," Anthony said, referring to Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan. Anthony was traded to New York just after the All-Star game three years ago and has reached the playoffs in each season. But they are currently out of the playoff picture even in the weak Eastern Conference, and Anthony will have to decide if he feels they can put a championship team around him as he approaches his 30th birthday. "He makes really good decisions and I feel this decision for him will be no different," said the Clippers Chris Paul, one of Anthonys closest friends in the league. "I know he loves it there. His family loves it there. Most of all, he loves to play basketball there. I dont know what his decision will be, but whatever he does, Ill support him 110 per cent." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '