we were hoping Stopchargingmaria would be able to defend her Breeders Cup title, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 18 '19
Max Verstappen says Red Bulls race pace is very strong despite a mixed opening day of practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix. Cheap Air Max 270 Free Shipping .Verstappen was 0.4s slower than the fastest Ferrari in the FP2 qualifying simulations, which suggested the Italian team will be best of the rest on Saturday. Though Red Bull seemed strongest on the long runs Verstappen thinks Red Bull can pull closer on one-lap pace.Evaluating Red Bulls short- and long-term pace, Verstappen said: I think both were not too bad. The first one you just build up to it, especially with the new tarmac, you have to get to grips with it with the car but I think it was a positive day. Short runs can be a bit better but I think the long runs, they look very strong.When asked what Red Bull needed to find overnight, he replied: Just a bit more in the short run. I think we can be happy.Verstappen is confident there is plenty of pace for Red Bull to unlock in time for qualifying.I think the pace on the softs was pretty good for me so I felt like there was quite some lap time in it so I was happy, especially in the long run. I felt like I could do what I want with the car, I could throw it into the corner like I wanted to and still the pace was there. I think thats always positive. Cheap Air Max 270 Mens . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Air Max 270 Cheap Authentic . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.cheapairmax270.net/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Breeders Cup Distaff winner Stopchargingmaria, an earner of more than $3 million, has been retired from racing according to her owner, Town and Country Racing of Georgetown, Ky.The 5-year-old mare by Tale of the Cat out of Exotic Bloom, by Montbrook, was trained her entire career by Todd Pletcher, and she won half of her 18 career starts while racing from ages 2 to 5, winning or placing in 13 stakes. Her biggest triumph came last October when she won the BC Distaff at Keeneland by a head over Stellar Wind. She won three of five starts last year, but the Eclipse Award for older female went to Beholder.Stopchargingmaria is not only one of the best fillies we have had in our barn, she has become part of the family, Pletcher said. We are sending her home sound and happy. After a Breeders Cup Championship, three Grade 1 wins, and over $3 million in earnings, she deserves a great retirement.Bred in Kentucky by Harvey Clarke and Brookdale Farm, Stopchargingmaria was sold for $47,000 at the Keeneland September yearling sale, purchased by Woodford Thoroughbreds. That outfit then sold her for $200,000 at the Ocala Breeders Sale Co. March 2-yearr-olds in training sale, purchased by Mike Repoles Repole Stable. Wholesale Air Max 270. .Campaigned by Repole at 2 and 3, Stopchargingmaria was a stakes winner each year, taking the Grade 2 Demoiselle at 2 and the Grade 1 Alabama and CCA Oaks at 3.Repole offered her for sale at the 2014 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale, but he bought her back for $3,150,000. After the sale, she was sold privately to Town and Country, of which Shannon Potter is president.For Town and Country, Stopchargingmaria won 3 of 7 starts and earned $1,520,000, including two Grade 3 triumphs in addition to the Breeders Cup. She made her last start on June 11 when finishing sixth in the Grade 1 Ogden Phipps at Belmont Park.No breeding plans were announced for the mare when she was retired.While we were hoping Stopchargingmaria would be able to defend her Breeders Cup title, she is giving us signs that she is ready to start the next phase of her life, said Town and Country Racing CEO Kiki Courtelis. We are thrilled to have her home sound. ' ' '