In the bag are several items related to his character in thhe film, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 20 '19
CHICAGO -- Indians manager Terry Francona barely batted an eye before deciding to send slugger Carlos Santana into left field. Adidas Ultra Boost For Sale Ireland .The decision wasnt hard.We didnt show up to keep the game close, Francona said before Game 3 of the World Series. Were trying to win.Despite Santana having minimal experience in left, Francona has him out there Friday night as the Indians and Cubs play the first Series game at Wrigley Field since 1945.Clevelands designated hitter, Santana has only played four innings in left in his seven seasons with Cleveland, and that was back in 2012.But with the Indians unable to use the DH during three games in the National League ballpark, Francona was in a bind and chose to go with Santana -- over Coco Crisp or Brandon Guyer -- while knowing it could backfire.Carlos has been terrific about it, Francona said. He volunteered. He seems excited. If he makes a bad play out there, it would hurt our chances to win and then come talk to me, not Carlos. I dont think thats fair to him. I really think when its all said and done, this gives us a better chance to win than not or I wouldnt have done it.Certainly, its a little bit of a crapshoot, I get that, Francona said. But I dont think we came all this way to play it safe.The Indians are confident Santana is athletic enough, but Santana will also have to deal with nerves, winds blowing hard toward left and Chicagos Bleacher Bums who will undoubtedly criticize his every move.Francona said he spoke to his players, Cleveland president Chris Antonetti and general Mike Chernoff before making the move with Santana, who came up as an outfielder but has primarily caught or played first and third base.He had to make a similar move when Francona managed Boston, putting David Ortiz at first.He ended up coming up and throwing somebody out at third in a Cardinal game, Francona said. The rules are what they are, so, you can either complain or try to adjust. Im obviously a little uncomfortable because he hasnt done it. But still, it potentially outweighs not playing him or (Mike) Nap (Napoli). Tomorrow, well see. If I had a crystal ball, Id either do it or not, but I dont. Ive been thinking about this since we clinched, even before we knew who was going to be pitching.The Cubs have their own issues in left.Slugger Kyle Schwarber wasnt medically cleared to play in the field after coming off knee surgery, so Chicago manager Joe Maddon can only use him as a pinch-hitter.Despite missing six months, Schwarber had no rustiness in his sweet swing as he went 3 for 7 with two walks and two RBI in Games 1 and 2, providing some needed punch for Chicago after Maddon benched struggling right fielder Jason Heyward.Jorge Soler will start in right in Game 3 for Chicago with Ben Zobrist in left. Adidas Ultra Boost Ireland . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Buy Adidas Ultra Boost Ireland . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. http://www.saleultraboostireland.com/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Fear not, Cleveland Indians fans: Help is on the way ahead of Game 7 of the World Series in the form of Ricky Wild Thing Vaughn.Actor Charlie Sheen, who portrayed the Indians rookie in the movie Major League, took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to show that hes ready to go if the team needs him.In the tweet is a photo of a bag. In the bag are several items related to his character in thhe film, including a Jobu statue and the trademark glasses that Vaughn wore. Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance Ireland. In fact, Sheen is being flown into Cleveland for Game 7, ESPNs Darren Rovell has learned.The Indians will host the Chicago Cubs in Game 7 on Wednesday night at 8 p.m. ET. ' ' '