ffs the past two years and Stuart Ap von love520s Blog
Calisia.de - stay yourself ;o)
The super middleweight world title unification fight between Badou Jack and James DeGale, announced last month along with several Showtime cards for the end of this year and the beginning of next, now has a home. Puma Creepers Velvet . Or does it?The fight is scheduled to take place on Jan. 14 (9:30 p.m. ET), and on Monday promoters Lou DiBella of DiBella Entertainment and Floyd Mayweather of Mayweather Promotions, who are co-promoting the card, announced that the show will take place at Barclays Center in New York City, with a news conference scheduled for Wednesday afternoon at the Brooklyn arena.Barclays Center has been one of the nations busiest boxing venues in recent years and is a big supporter of the sport, but it remains to be seen whether the fight will actually take place there, given the issues over New Yorks new insurance laws that have brought boxing in the state to a standstill.When mixed martial arts was legalized in New York, the law, which was recently implemented, included new insurance regulations for combat sports that would dramatically increase the premiums promoters must pay to run a boxing card.Minimum coverage went from $10,000 to $50,000 for general medical coverage per fighter on each card, a change that most promoters had no issue with and that conforms to the norm in many other states. But the law also requires an unprecedented $1 million minimum requirement for each fighter in the event the fighter suffers a traumatic brain injury, a very rare occurrence. New York promoters have complained that the added cost would all but eliminate club-level cards, although bigger cards, such as the Jack-DeGale one, could more easily absorb the additional costs.However, no insurance policy has yet been approved by New York that would allow boxing events to legally take place in the state, and it remains unclear whether one will be approved by Jan. 14. DiBella said he knows there is a risk announcing the venue for the event without a guarantee the insurance issue will be settled by then.We taking this head on, DiBella told ESPN. But were moving ahead for 2017 on the expectation that the powers that be in New York state will have a policy available for us for Jan. 14. Were also optimistic that the bigger issues will be resolved in a way that will allow both big-time boxing and grass-roots boxing to resume in the state of New York. Its unthinkable that this law was passed when no such policy was available and the industry was brought to halt in 2016.Indeed, DiBella and Star Boxing promoter Joe DeGuardia, who put on regular smaller cards in New York, canceled a series of remaining 2016 dates because they were unable to buy an insurance policy, regardless of the cost, to adhere to the new law. September marked the first time in more than 11 years that a full calendar month went into the books without a professional boxing card in New York.There has not been a professional boxing card in New York since Aug. 21 at the Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island in Brooklyn, where the main event featured welterweight contender Errol Spence Jr. knocking out Leonard Bundu in the sixth round of a world title elimination fight to earn a shot at the belt held by Kell Brook.Since MMA was legalized in New York, UFC held its first card Saturday night at Madison Square Garden and was allowed to use a policy written by AIG, which cost the promotion $1,675 per fighter. That added about $40,000 to UFCs cost to put on one of its biggest cards ever. However, there is presently no boxing policy available to promoters.There is no policy available yet, DiBella said. Promoters continue to have meetings with insurers, but any policy has to be sent to New York for approval. The commission has had talks with insurers and policies were sent, or a policy was sent, to the state, but it was not approved.How do you enact a law where there is no legal way for an industry to abide by it? Something incomprehensible went on here.DiBella thanked Mayweather, who promotes Jack, for his willingness to get involved in the situation.Floyd is out in Vegas, but his attitude is, Were willing to take a risk to help New York fighters and New York boxing with this card, DiBella said. I give Mayweather Promotions credit for stepping into a situation where they could have just done this fight in Las Vegas and called it a day.If the insurance issue is not worked out, the promoters would look for another site and Showtime would back the fight wherever it takes place.There are other major fights that are likely to take place in New York, including the Gennady Golovkin-Daniel Jacobs middleweight title fight and the Keith Thurman-Danny Garcia welterweight unification fight, but only if the insurance coverage is ironed out.Jack (20-1-2, 12 KOs), who is from Sweden but based in Las Vegas, and Englands DeGale (23-1, 14 KOs) are regarded by most as the top two fighters in the world at 168 pounds. They have been on a collision course since they each retained their world titles on the same card on April 30 in Washington, D.C., in the semifinals of an unofficial Showtime tournament.Jack fought to a draw that most thought he won easily against Lucian Bute (who tested positive for a banned substance after the fight), and DeGale won a unanimous decision against mandatory challenger Rogelio Porky Medina. Nike Air Max 2017 Black . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Nike Air Huarache White . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.pumacreepersrihanna.com/nike-roshe-two/nike-roshe-two-flyknit.html . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- Jonas Blixt wasnt having the type of year he had envisioned -- until the final round of the Greenbrier Classic came along. The Swede shot a 3-under 67 Sunday to win the rain-delayed tournament by two strokes. Blixt emerged from a five-player chase over the final five holes to pick up the $1.1 million winners check. He also shot from 139th to 39th in the FedEx Cup points standings. "This is what I play for," Blixt said. "I play to win. It just confirms that if you do the right things, that you work hard, dreams can come true." Among the perks for his victory are a spot in next years Masters. Blixt also will move to around No. 50 in the next world ranking, which is used as the alternate list to fill the field for this months British Open. That would make him the top alternate in a year that about eight players from the list will get into the Open at Muirfield. He overcame a four-shot deficit at the start of the final round and finished at 13-under 267. Third-round leader Johnson Wagner (73), Australians Steven Bowditch (68) and Matt Jones (68), and Jimmy Walker (71) tied for second at 11 under. Blixt went from a tie to a two-shot lead when he made a 9-foot birdie putt on No. 16 to move to 13 under. No other player made a birdie after that. Wagner bogeyed the par-3 15th moments later to fall to 11 under alongside Bowditch and Walker. Blixt also won the Frys.com Open last year as a tour rookie. But entering the Greenbrier Classic, he hadnt had a top-10 finish this season, missing as many cuts as he made. Blixt was overcome with emotion after watching Wagner and Walker, needing holes-in-one at No. 18, reach the green but land well away from the hole. "Its just been a hard year," Blixt said. "My game has not been on." Defending champion Ted Potter Jr. (67), Pat Perez (69) and Brian Stuard (67) tied for sixth at 9 under. Graham DeLaet (70) of Weyburn, Sask., finished in a tie for 30th, eight strokes back of Blixt. Ottawas Brad Fritsch (72) was 10 shots back. Wagner, who had missed out on weekend play in his last seven tournaments, couldnt match the seven birdies he had in the third round oon his way to a 64. Nike Air Huarache Mens Black. He bogeyed three holes in a five-hole stretch on the back nine and never recovered. The 54-hole leader has yet to win the Greenbrier Classic, now in its fourth year. "The swing just left," Wagner said. "Im furious. But given where I was a couple of weeks ago, Ill take a lot of positives when I get over this disappointment right now." While Bowditch couldnt make up a five-shot deficit, he earned his first top-10 since Pebble Beach in 2011. Play on the Old White TPC course was halted for three hours due to thunderstorms. The last group teed off at 5:10 p.m. EDT and finished just after sunset. The tour narrowly avoided going past a Sunday finish for the fourth time this year. Many players in the Greenbrier Classic field are entered in the John Deere Classic that starts Thursday, including Walker, Blixt and Jordan Spieth. Spieth ran off nine straight pars to start Sundays round, then had two bogeys in a four-hole stretch. He shot 73 and finished tied for 23rd at 6 under. The 19-year-old Texan is still searching for an elusive win that would give him his PGA Tour membership and make him eligible for the FedEx Cup playoffs. He is assured of a tour card when the new season starts in October. Walker joined four others after the Greenbrier Classic to earn spots in the British Open as the leading five players not already exempt from the top 20 in the FedEx Cup standings. He moved up to 17th. The others are Billy Horschel, Boo Weekley, Russell Henley and Harris English. The Greenbrier Classic has had close finishes in every year of its four-year existence. The tournament went to playoffs the past two years and Stuart Appleby shot 59 to win by a stroke in 2010. The tournaments end means New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton can go back to his regular job after carrying the bag of friend Ryan Palmer. "Its a good grind, good exercise," Payton said. "I thought Ryan was really patient." Palmer shot a 71 Sunday to finish in a tie for 62nd at even par. "It was a blast," Palmer said. "I was more relaxed. A vacation golf tournament. I wish I could have played better." Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Pinnwand