, but offensive coordinator/line coach Tom Manning was nominated | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 20 '19
Calgary Stampeders slotback Nik Lewis appears to be done for the season after suffering an ankle injury in last Saturdays game against the B. Buy Yeezy Boost 350 Ireland .C. Lions. "Looks like my season is over, but I will tell u I serve an awesome God . I will grind thru this and if Im able to play late, Ill play," Lewis tweeted Thursday night. "Just to let everyone know what changed was the fact that I tore all the ligaments in my ankle too," the slotback added on Twitter. Calgary Herald writer Vicki Hall originally reported the news on Thursday, stating the 31-year-old is likely done for the year after undergoing surgery. Stamps Head Coach John Hufnagel did not want to be definitive when asked about the injury on Thursday. When asked about Lewis possible return in 2013, Hufnagel told the Herald: "From the latest report I got, no, its not likely," However, he deferred to the teams medical staff before committing to Lewis being shut down. "I want to make sure I know exactly what Im talking about when I get back to Calgary and talk to the doctors." Lewis has a team-leading 32 receptions for the Stampeders this season totalling 400 yards. He is currently on the nine-game injured reserve list. Yeezy 350 For Sale . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Wholesale Yeezy 350 Ireland . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. http://www.wholesaleyeezy350ireland.com/ . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. AMES, Iowa -- West Virginia couldve packed it in after its Big 12 title hopes crashed last week.The Mountaineers, bolstered by freshman Martell Pettaway and a sensational afternoon from quarterback Skyler Howard, made sure that didnt happen.Howard threw for 330 yards and tied a career high with five touchdowns and No. 19 West Virginia rolled past Iowa State 49-19 on Saturday.Pettaway burned his redshirt and ran for 181 yards in his debut for the Mountaineers (9-2, 6-2 Big 12), who outscored Iowa State 28-3 in the second half.There have been three or four times where weve been real close to putting him in, West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen said of Pettaway, who had 30 carries. He was ready. Hes a smart kid. He looked good too.Howards 71-yard TD toss to Shelton Gibson and Pettaways 4-yard touchdown run, the first of his career, made it 35-19 late in the third quarter.Im saying something in the huddle. Hes like `Yeah, lets do this, Howard said of Pettaway.Justin Crawford, who ran for 331 yards against Oklahoma last week, was injured and replaced by Pettaway after two series. Crawford got bumped in the knee according to WVU running backs coach JaJuan Seider. He is expected to play next week.Kene Nwangwu had a 97-yard kickoff return for a touchdown and Cole Netten kicked four field goals to lead Iowa State (3-9, 2-7). But settling for three instead of converting for seven points -- and losing the turnover battle 4-0 -- killed the Cyclones chances.We didnt give up a touchdown to their offense. Thats winning defense, Holgorsen said.Jacob Park threw for 371 yards and David Montgomery ran for 141 yards for Iowa State, which saw its two-game winning streak snapped.Our inconsistency...you turn the ball over four times inside the 50-yard line against a team like that, its going to prohibit you from having great success, Iowa State coach Matt Campbell said.THE TAKEAWAYWest Virginia: The Mountaineers blew a chance at a possible conference title run with an ugly 56-28 loss to the Sooners last week. Cheap Yeezy 350. Beating the Cyclones on the road might not seem like much, but the Mountaineers showed resolve in a game that was close for a half.Iowa State: The improvement the Cyclones made from September to November was impressive, even though the game snowballed out of control Saturday. It figured to take a few years for Iowa State to become respectable in the Big 12. With a full offseason, a year of conference play under his belt and an emerging quarterback in Park, Campbell might get the Cyclones near bowl contention in 2017.POLL IMPLICATIONSWest Virginia tumbled nine spots last week. But the three teams ahead of the Mountaineers; Auburn, Nebraska and Houston, lost this week.THE NUMBERSThis was the third five-touchdown game for Howard, who also did it against Arizona State in 2015 and Youngstown State earlier this season. Gibson had 161 yards receiving on just three catches...Iowa State backup quarterback Joel Lanning, who ran for five TDs last week in a 66-10 blowout of Texas Tech, didnt register a pass or a carry. ...West Virginia threw for 341 yards and ran for 272. It also stopped Iowa State 11 times on 15 third-down chances.CYCLONES IN 2017Iowa State brings back the majority of its starters for 2017, including Park, Montgomery, standout receiver Allen Lazard and defensive backs Kamari Cotton-Moya and Brian Peavy. The offensive line will have to be rebuilt, but offensive coordinator/line coach Tom Manning was nominated for the Broyles Award, given to the nations top assistant, for cobbling together a decent unit out of thin air this season.UP NEXTWest Virginia closes the regular season against Baylor, which has lost five straight.---More college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '