the whole team collectively started | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 25 '19
Queensland 7 for 282 (Labuschagne 89, Reardon 64, Stoinis 3-37) beat Victoria 7 for 278 (Finch 79, White 69, Cutting 4-56) by 3 wicketsScorecard Queensland secured their place in the Matador Cup finals with a three-wicket win over Victoria at Drummoyne Oval, thanks largely to contributions from Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Cutting and Nathan Reardon. Wholesale Shoes NZ . Set 279 for victory, Queensland reached their goal with four overs to spare after Labuschange (89) and Reardon (64) steered the innings with a 144-run fourth-wicket stand.The result means that Queensland are likely to finish on top of the table, while Victoria must wait on the outcome of the last match between South Australia and Tasmania - should the Redbacks win with a bonus point, they will knock the Bushrangers out of the top three. The winner of the other remaining game, between New South Wales and Western Australia, will take the other place in the finals.Victoria regained a number of international players after the ODI tour of South Africa and Aaron Finch helped them get away to a strong start, scoring 79 in a 121-run opening stand with Cameron White (69) before Queenslands spinners - Mitch Swepson and Jason Floros - accounted for them both. Glenn Maxwell made 28 and Matthew Wade 32 in Victorias 7 for 278, while Cutting claimed 4 for 56.Queenslands chase began briskly though a 70-run opening stand inside nine overs, but then lost both Usman Khawaja (38 off 27) and Jimmy Peirson (36 off 29). Labuschagne and Reardon combined for their partnership after Joe Burns fell for 17, and Cutting steered the lower order home with an unbeaten 19 off 12 balls. Wholesale Old Skool NZ Free Shipping . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Cheap Vans Shoes NZ . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. http://www.clearanceoldskoolnz.com/ . PAUL, Minn. NEW YORK -- Sure, the New York Mets have to face Madison Bumgarner in the National League wild-card game Wednesday.Well, Mets manager Terry Collins noted, the San Francisco Giants have to face Noah Syndergaard. So they should have their hands full, too.Syndergaard (2.60) finished third in the majors in ERA, followed by Bumgarner (2.74) at fourth.Its the big leagues. Youre going to face great pitching in the postseason, Collins said. I know theyre in their clubhouse saying, Wow, weve got to face Syndergaard. It should be a great game. ... Theyre a great team. They had a rough second half. Everybody knows that. But theyre very talented. I know theyre probably banged up a little bit like we are.Syndergaard originally was slated to start Sundays game against the Philadelphia Phillies if it turned out to be meaningful, but instead he threw a bullpen session at Citizens Bank Park and focused on preparing for Wednesday.Syndergaard and Bumgarner squared off at Citi Field on May 1 in a 6-1 victory by the Giants. Syndergaard allowed four runs in 5? innings and surrendered a two-run homer to Hunter Pence in that game, while Bumgarner tossed six scoreless innings.Syndergaard rebounded to toss eight scoreless innings in a 2-0 win against the Giants on Aug. 21 at AT&T Park. Bumgarner allowed four runs -- all on a grand slam by the now-injured Justin Ruggiano -- in five innings in a no-decision earlier in that series. Bumgarner also homered against Jacob deGrom in that game.Its funky. [Bumgarner] is stepping at you and coming from behind you, Mets infielder Kelly Johnson said of the left-handers delivery. ... The man can pitch. Hes almost like a DH in the lineup, too. So weve got to worry about that. His track record speaks for itself.I dont think I have to sit here and talk about how good he is. Its going to be a tough game. Its going to be fun. I think being at Citi Field -- for us, winning the home field -- cant be stressed enough because thats a big swing in advantage for us, [and] not having to travel across the country, too. Wholesale Old Skool NZ. Said Collins: If you get balls to hit, you better hit them. Because if you let him get ahead of you, youre in trouble.The Mets revived their season during that mid-August series at San Francisco.After losing the opening two games at AT&T Park, the Mets had dropped to 60-62 and had fallen 5? games behind the Cardinals for the second wild-card spot. However, Yoenis Cespedes and Asdrubal Cabrera returned from the disabled list during that series and the Mets took off, winning the final two games in San Francisco and ultimately going 27-13 to close the regular season.Cespedes had three homers in the two games he played against the Giants in that series.The Mets have posted the best record in the majors since Aug. 20, buoyed not only by Cespedes and Cabreras returns but by the performances of rookie right-handers Seth Lugo and Robert Gsellman.We started to get our pieces back. Theres no question, Collins said, reflecting on the series in San Francisco. We knew we had to hold it together while they were out, and we did. We didnt win as many as we wanted, but we still competed. And when we started getting our pieces back, we knew we were going to be OK. Those young pitchers really helped us finish it off.Cespedes right quadriceps continues to nag him, although he minimized the injury Sunday.I think after I came back, the whole team collectively started to improve, Cespedes said through an interpreter. And I think thats why we are where were at now. I feel good. I think Im ready physically and Im ready mentally. Thats the most important thing. ' ' '