t season.Its the biggest club in Scotland so there is obviously going to be pressure to win. You need to win every | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 25 '19
                                      SOUTH BEND, Ind. Under Armour Schweiz Outlet . -- Duke coach David Cutcliffe need not have worried about AJ Reeds confidence.After the freshman missed his first three college field goal attempts, Cutcliffe talked this week about being concerned about Reeds body language after his miss against Northwestern last week. He opted against trying for a field goal with the score tied at 28 early in the fourth quarter, explaining afterward he didnt think a field goal would be enough.But fourth-and-goal with the ball on the 1-yard line, Notre Dame (1-3) with no timeouts and 1:27 on the clock, he said he didnt hesitate to turn to Reed. The result was a 38-35 upset of Notre Dame on Saturday.That unit there, they believe in him and hes got a lot of talent. I know when it came down there at the end -- the field goal -- there was no doubt in my mind he was going to make it, he said.Reed said he knew his teammates were behind him.They were all telling me that they had my back and that they knew I was going to get it done for them, he said.The kick made for a devastating second straight home loss for Notre Dame, which started the season ranked No. 10 with hopes of vying for a playoff spot. Coach Brian Kelly said afterward that nearly every position will be up for grabs and said he might consider playing quarterback Brandon Wimbush, who he had hoped to redshirt.I told our guys essentially that were going in the wrong direction. Were not going to continue to go in this direction. Well have to re-evaluate what were doing, who were doing it with, and how were doing it, he said.Daniel Jones threw for three touchdowns, including a 64-yard scoring pass to Anthony Nash midway through the fourth quarter to tie the score as Duke (2-2) beat the Irish for just the second time in five tries. The first win was in their first meeting, a 9-7 victory in Durham, North Carolina, in 1958. Jones was 24 of 32 passing for 290 yards and Duke rushed for 208 yards.I think we were, as a team, executing at such a high level. We werent perfect by any stretch, but overall, we were executing more consistently than we had been, Jones said.Shaun Wilson returned a kickoff 96 yards for a score to spark the Blue Devils after Notre Dame, which had struggled with big deficits in two earlier losses , jumped to a 14-0 lead.The Irish defense continued to struggle, giving up 30 or more points against Power Five teams for the seventh time in their last nine games. The student section chanted Fire VanGorder, referring to defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder.Kelly, who talked about his frustration with the play of the defense a week earlier, said the coaching of the defense is one of the few areas he wasnt disappointed in. He said Duke was grittier and more determined than the Irish.THE TAKEAWAYDuke: The Blue Devils defense continued to struggle to stop big plays, allowing 10 passes of 20 yards or more. But they came up with the big plays when they had to, forcing three turnovers while allowing one.Notre Dame: The Irish came out with the sense of urgency Kelly preached all week after falling behind by double digits in losses to Texas and Michigan State, jumping to a 14-0 lead. But they couldnt keep the momentum going, and struggled to do anything consistently well.QUOTABLEIn order to move forward from here theres going to have to be some changes. What were doing isnt working right now, said Notre Dame quarterback DeShone Kizer.INJURY UPDATECutcliffe said Duke safety DeVon Edwards, who has six career kickoff returns for touchdowns and led the Blue Devils in tackles with 28 heading into the game, likely sustained a season-ending knee injury on a kickoff.UP NEXTDuke: After back-to-back trips to the Midwest, the Blue Devils return home to face Virginia, a team it has beaten in six of their last eight meetings.Notre Dame: The Irish travel to East Rutherford, New Jersey, to play Syracuse, the first of three neutral-site games they will play this season.---Online: The APs college football page: http://collegfootball.ap.org Under Armour Schuhe Schweiz . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Günstig Under Armour Schuhe .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.schweizunderarmour.ch/ . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East.Patrick Roberts says he fully understands why Celtic fans reacted angrily at the end of their goalless draw with Dundee in midweek. The on-loan Manchester City wingers first start ended in a crescendo of jeers at Celtic Park on Wednesday after the home side saw their lead over Aberdeen at the top of the Ladbrokes Premiership cut to four points following a second consecutive draw.Its not what you need, Roberts said. At any club you dont like hearing boos in the stadium. But you can feel their frustration. We see it on the pitch ourselves, we are annoyed ourselves. It was a devastating draw so we have to pick ourselves up. The 19-year-old is confident he will rise above the negativity ahead of Sundays William Hill Scottish Cup clash with Morton at Celtic Park, live on Sky Sports.Personally it doesnt affect me, I try to stick to my job and do what Im there to do, he said. I get as frustrated as anyone, Im like a fan on the pitch. I get angry at myself and I get angry when were not winning. Its just how I am.Ive been sat in the stands a few times myself watching games and got angry with players on the pitch. So I can sense their frustration. Celtic were held to goalless draw by Dundee in front of a sparse crowd at Celtic Park Former Celtic winger Joe Miller this week claimed players were not giving their all for under-fire manager Ronny Deila but Roberts insists there is full commitment.Every player is giving 100 per cent, you can see that in training and they try to bring that to games, he said. Obviously its not paying off at the moment, but everyone is giving 100 per cent in games. Under Armour Schuhe Schweiz Store. The connection between us and the manager is great. There is no disconnect, we just obviously arent doing it when it matters. We just need to perform to our maximum. Celtic are the biggest club in Scotland so there is obviously going to be pressure to win. Patrick Roberts, on loan from Manchester City Maybe its pressure from Aberdeen behind us, I dont know, but we are not playing to our potential and we need to get back to the way we played near the start of the season.The title is close but we have confidence in ourselves to get the job done because we are all good players. A big club like Celtic should be winning games comfortably. All the boys know that.Roberts may be a teenager but he has already had to cope with the mantle of a £12m signing following his big-money move from Fulham to Manchester last summer. And he vowed to thrive in the Celtic Park pressure. I was at Manchester City, it was exactly the same there, said Roberts, who is on loan at Celtic until the end of next season.Its the biggest club in Scotland so there is obviously going to be pressure to win. You need to win every game. Thats why I came here. I strive for that. Thats what defines you as a good footballer. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free ' ' '