Jack Redden, Xavier Ellis, Lewis Jetta, Simon Tunbridge, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 25 '19
It looks like the pivotal weekend of the Premier League season with the top four all in action on a blockbuster Super Sunday. Wholesale Superstar Canada . Its going to be fast and furious, and absolutely crucial to the outcome of the the title race.All four teams are 5/1 or less with Sky Bet to win the title. As things stand Leicester are their 15/8 favourites, Arsenal 2/1, Manchester City 10/3 and Tottenham at 5/1. Expect a big shake-up on Sunday. First up, its third against first. Arsenal against Leicester. All the pressure is on the Gunners. Its D-Day for them - if they lose surely its all over. Win and it really is game on with the gap at the top reduced to just two points.Sky Bet clearly expect Arsenal to do that as they are odds on at 7/10 to win in Sunday, with Leicester 7/2 and the draw a 3/1 chance.The onus is on Arsenal so Leicester can sit back, let the home side dominate possession and then try and pick them off as they have done repeatedly this season. The less they have of the ball, arguably the more dangerous they will be, which gives Arsene Wenger quite a tactical conundrum. Do they trust their quality and go on the attack, which could play in to Leicesters trap, or do they play with caution? Arsenal beat Leicester 5-2 at the King Power in their previous Premier League meeting The games where Leicester have struggled have been when teams have sat back and forced Claudio Ranieris side to break them down. Aston Villa and Bournemouth are the two most recent examples. That is not Wenger or Arsenals way. I cant wait because this is going to be absolutely fascinating.How big a mental barrier is getting over the line in a title race and winning the pivotal matches? On the last 11 occasions Arsenal have faced a team that was top of the table, they have won just once (D4, L6) and scored only four goals (conceding 18). The win against Bournemouth got the Gunners back on track and now they have to show theyve got the metal to be champions. The Gunners got their title charge back on track with victory over Bournemouth Leicester will have plenty of backers at 7/2. Wasnt it great to see them making headlines on bulletins as the new favourites for the title having been 5,000/1 at the start of the season?Its one of the great stories and them winning would be one of the biggest shocks in sporting, not just football, history. Its not one fluke punch, goal or shot. Its been consistent brilliance over seven months, which has taken everyone by surprise. Its brilliant for the game. Arsenal face defining moment Arsenal must prove mental strength against Leicester, says Alan Smith What makes it all the more remarkable is that after 25 games last season Leicester were bottom of the table with 17 points, and were staring down the barrel five points from safety. At the same stage this time around they are five points clear at the top.They may be title favourites but theyre still 15/8 despite the fact six of the last seven and ten of the last 12 teams to have led the Premier League table after 25 games have gone on to win the title (Arsenal led in 2007-08 but Man Utd won title, Chelsea led in 2013-14 but Man City won title). In any other year Tottenham would be a sensational story in their own right. Mauricio Pochettino has done an incredible job. They were a massive price themselves at the start of the season and are now down to 5/1 with Sky Bet to be crowned champions. I was a big Pochettino fan from his time at Southampton and put Tottenham up in this column to finish in the top four at the start of the season. Now Im wishing Id tipped them to win the title!They have a great opportunity, which theyve not had for a long time as this is the first time since the 1984-85 season that Tottenham have been in top two at this stage of a season. Win on Sunday and they really are in business. Manuel Pellegrini will be replaced by Pep Guardiola in the summer They could also be catching Manchester City at just the right time. Graeme Souness, Thierry Henry and Alan Smith discussed in the Super Sunday studio the effect the news that Pep Guardiola will replace Manuel Pellegrini in the summer has, and will have, on the team and dressing room.Graeme said it should be a positive with players desperate to impress ahead of Peps arrival. From the evidence of Saturdays defeat to Leicester, it seems to have had the opposite effect. Its hard to see too many punters steaming in on City at even money. Can Spurs stop Aguero? Can Tottenham stop in-form Sergio Aguero? They have not produced this season in the key matches. Incredibly, City have not won against any of the other sides currently in the top six. In fact, their last win against a top six side was all the way back in May 2015, and that was against Tottenham. Sergio Aguero has 14 goals in 18 league appearances for City this season They are so reliant on Sergio Aguero right now, who has scored seven of Citys last nine league goals, including each of the last four. His shoot-out with Harry Kane is going to be vital.For all their troubles, City still have the best home record in the Premier League this season with 28 points from nine wins, one draw and three defeats. One of those defeats came last weekend but they havent lost successive home league games in over seven years.Tottenham havent won at the Etihad since May 2010 and have lost on their last five visits, but this current Spurs side have been lethal on the road and are currently on a club-record 11 Premier League away games unbeaten.Spurs could be popular at 13/5 as could the draw at 13/5. Pochettinos team are so hard to beat. However, its a fixture City usually win - they have won eight of the last ten meetings scoring 29 goals in the process - but Tottenham broke the spell, winning the first meeting this season 4-1 at White Hart Lane in September. Kevin De Bruyne put City ahead before Eric Dier, Toby Alderweireld, Harry Kane and Erik Lamela launched a Spurs onslaught. Sandwiched between those two matches we also have Aston Villa looking to win again to keep their great escape alive against a Liverpool side and manager who badly need a boost.What a day it promises to be. I hope you can join us live from the Etihad at 11.30am on Sky Sports 1.Dont miss a crucial kick!  Watch all day on Super Sunday for £6.99 with a Sky Sports Day Pass from NOW TV - no contract required Also See: Who has the best striker? Can Spurs stop Aguero? The Sanchez factor Premier League questions Superstar Canada Sale . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Cheap Adidas Superstar Canada Discount . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. http://www.superstaroutletcanada.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Friday, August 05Richmond ($2.25) v Collingwood ($1.52), MCG at 7.50pmRichmond:?B David Astbury, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes HB Jayden Short, Taylor Hunt, Brandon Ellis C Daniel Rioli, Trent Cotchin, Shaun Grigg HF Dustin Martin, Sam Lloyd, Ty Vickery F Bachar Houli, Jack Riewoldt, Adam Marcon FOL Shaun Hampson, Nick Vlastuin, Nathan Drummond I/C Anthony Miles, Oleg Markov, Ben Griffiths, Andrew MooreCollingwood:?B Jonathon Marsh, Nathan J. Brown, Jeremy Howe HB Josh Smith, Ben Reid, Brayden Maynard C Steele Sidebottom, Adam Treloar, James Aish HF Rupert Wills, Travis Cloke, Travis Varcoe F Mason Cox, Jesse White, Ben Crocker FOL Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Taylor Adams I/C Jarryd Blair, Levi Greenwood, Jack Crisp, Marley WilliamsUBET verdict:?All the early money is for the Magpies on the back of their big win last week over the Eagles. Richmond, by contrast, was soundly beaten by GWS and do seem priced to their limit at $2.55.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsSaturday, August 06Sydney Swans ($1.22) v Port Adelaide ($4.35), SCG at 1.45pm?Swans:?B Dane Rampe, Aliir Aliir, Nick Smith HB Jake Lloyd, Heath Grundy, Callum Mills C Harry Cunningham, Josh P. Kennedy, Dan Hannebery HF Jarrad McVeigh, Lance Franklin, Luke Parker F Xavier Richards, Gary Rohan, Dean Towers FOL Sam Naismith, Tom Mitchell, Kieren Jack I/C George Hewett, Isaac Heeney, Toby Nankervis, Tom PapleyPort Adelaide:?B Darcy Byrne-Jones, Logan Austin, Jasper Pittard HB Matthew Broadbent, Tom Clurey, Paul Stewart C Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Sam Gray HF Jarman Impey, Charlie Dixon, Chad Wingard F Justin Westhoff, John Butcher, Aaron Young FOL Jackson Trengove, Travis Boak, Robbie Gray I/C Karl Amon, Jared Polec, Brendon Ah Chee, Nathan KrakouerUBET verdict:?Sydney have been incredibly popular in early trade, both outright and at the 26.5 line. Maybe its because theyve won 12 of their last 13 against Port Adelaide?Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsMelbourne ($5.50) v Hawthorn ($1.15), MCG at 2.10pmMelbourne:?B Sam Frost, Tom McDonald, Neville Jetta HB Jayden Hunt, Oscar McDonald, Billy Stretch C Christian Petracca, Bernie Vince, Dom Tyson HF Jeff Garlett, Jack Watts, Clayton Oliver F Sam Weideman, Jesse Hogan, Dean Kent FOL Max Gawn, Nathan Jones, Jack Viney I/C Angus Brayshaw, Aaron Vandenberg, Tomas Bugg, James HarmesHawthorn:?B Taylor Duryea, James Frawley, Ben Stratton HB Shaun Burgoyne, Josh Gibson, Grant Birchall C Isaac Smith, Sam Mitchell, Bradley Hill HF Luke Breust, Jack Gunston, Will Langford F Tim OBrien, Ben McEvoy, Cyril Rioli FOL Jonathon Ceglar, Jordan Lewis, Luke Hodge I/C Kaiden Brand, Brendan Whitecross, Jonathan ORourke, James SicilyUBET verdict:?Much like the Swans, Hawthorn has also come in for serious consideration early in the piece. Now $3.25 in for the title, the Hawks will be anchoring more than a few AFL multis.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsGold Coast Suns ($6.25) v GWS Giants ($1.12), Metricon Stadium at 4.35pm?Suns:?B Sean Lemmens, Steven May, Kade Kolodjashnij HB Jarrod Harbrow, Rory Thompson, Alex Sexton C Joshua Schoenfeld, Mitch Hallahan, Matt Shaw HF Brandon Matera, Tom J. Lynch, Jarrad Grant F Sam Day, Peter Wright, Ryan Davis FOL Tom Nicholls, Jack Martin, Touk Miller I/C Matt Rosa, Callum Ah Chee, Jesse Joyce, Jarrod GarlettGiants:?B Phil Davis, Joel Patfull, Nick Haynes HB Zac Williams, Heath Shaw, Nathan Wilson C Josh Kelly, Callan Ward, Adam Tomlinson HF Sam J. Reid, Jeremy Cameron, Steve Johnson F Devon Smith, Jonathon Patton, Toby Greene FOL Rory Lobb, Stephen Coniglio, Ryan Griffen I/C Shane Mumford, Lachie Whitfield, Harrison Himmelberg, Tom ScullyUBET verdict:?GWS have won three straight against the Gold Coast and there a stack of takers for the away team here. Equal second on the ladder with four other sides, the Giants will be keen for a percentage-boosting win.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsWestern Bulldogs ($2.15) v North Melbourne ($1.70), Etihad Stadium at 7.25pmBulldogs:?B Dale Morris, Fletcher Roberts, Easton Wood HB Jason Johannisen, Joel Hamling, Matthew Boyd C Lachie Hunter, Marcus Bontempelli, Liam Picken HF Lin Jong, Jake Stringer, Clay Smith F Tory Dickson, Tom Boyd, Caleb Daniel FOL Jordan Roughead, Luke Dahlhaus, Josh Dunkley I/C Nathan Hrovat, Zaine Cordy, Lukas Webb, Shane BiggsNorth Melbourne:?B Scott D. Thompson, Michael Firrito, Aaron Mullett HB Jamie Macmillan, Robbie Tarrant, Nick Dal Santo C Sam Gibson, Daniel Wells, Ryan Clarke HF Lindsay Thomas, Ben Brown, Brent Harvey F Jed Anderson, Drew Petrie, Jack Ziebell FOL Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow, Trent Dumont I/C Brad McKenzie, Ben Cunnington, Shaun Atley, Majak DawUBET verdict:?Seventh versus eighth on the table, this contestt will have a big bearing on the make-up of the finals. Superstar Canada Online. Due to the congested nature of the table, the Kangas can potentially jump back into the top four with a win. Punters expect them to do so.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsAdelaide ($1.01) v Brisbane Lions ($17), Adelaide Oval at 7.40pm?Adelaide:?B Kyle Cheney, Daniel Talia, Rory Laird HB Luke Brown, Kyle Hartigan, Brodie Smith C David Mackay, Rory Sloane, Rory Atkins HF Charlie Cameron, Josh Jenkins, Tom Lynch F Richard Douglas, Taylor Walker, Eddie Betts FOL Reilly OBrien, Brad Crouch, Matt Crouch I/C Jake Lever, Paul Seedsman, Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Jarryd LyonsLions:?B Josh Walker, Daniel Merrett, Darcy Gardiner HB Liam Dawson, Harris Andrews, Sam Mayes C Tom Rockliff, Ben Keays, Lewis Taylor HF Pearce Hanley, Matthew Hammelmann, Eric Hipwood F Josh Green, Josh Schache, Ryan Bastinac FOL Archie Smith, Daniel Rich, Mitch Robinson I/C Dayne Zorko, Nick Robertson, Rhys Mathieson, Ryan LesterUBET verdict:?For the second time in as many weeks the Crows have come up $1.01 favourties. Needless to say, few want them at the Black Caviar-like odds, but theres some interest in Adelaide at the 76.5 line.Sunday, August 7Carlton ($2.45) v St Kilda ($1.55), MCG at 1.10pmCarlton:?B Simon White, Lachie Plowman, Sam Rowe HB Zach Tuohy, Sam Docherty, Kade Simpson C Blaine Boekhorst, Patrick Cripps, Ed Curnow HF Dennis Armfield, Matthew Kreuzer, Matthew Wright F Dylan Buckley, Levi Casboult, Jack Silvagni FOL Andrew Phillips, Bryce Gibbs, Sam Kerridge?I/C Jacob Weitering, Dale Thomas, Andrew Walker, Nick Graham, Liam Sumner, Mark Whiley, Andrejs Everitt (Three to be omitted)St Kilda:?B Dylan Roberton, Sean Dempster, Jarryn Geary HB Jack Newnes, Sam Gilbert, Leigh Montagna C Shane Savage, Sebastian Ross, Blake Acres HF Maverick Weller, Nick Riewoldt, Jack Billings F Tim Membrey, Josh Bruce, Nathan Wright FOL Tom Hickey, Luke Dunstan, Jack Steven?I/C David Armitage, Jade Gresham, Sam Fisher, Daniel McKenzie, Cameron Shenton, Darren Minchington, Jason Holmes (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Still a mathematical chance to make the eight, the Saints have been the better tried of the two with funds flowing their way at a 2:1 ratio. History does suggest a different result; Carlton has won four of their last five match-ups.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsGeelong ($1.01) v Essendon ($17), Etihad Stadium at 3.20pm?Geelong:?B Andrew Mackie, Harry Taylor, Corey Enright HB Jed Bews, Tom Lonergan, Lachie Henderson C Cameron Guthrie, Joel Selwood, Mark Blicavs HF Scott Selwood, Zac Smith, Steven Motlop F Jimmy Bartel, Tom Hawkins, Daniel Menzel FOL Rhys Stanley, Patrick Dangerfield, Mitch Duncan?I/C Josh Caddy, Nakia Cockatoo, Josh Cowan, Shane Kersten, Darcy Lang, Sam Menegola, Tom Ruggles (Three to be omitted)Essendon:?B Matt Dea, Michael Hartley, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti HB Martin Gleeson, Aaron Francis, Courtenay Dempsey C Zach Merrett, David Zaharakis, Jackson Merrett HF James Kelly, Patrick Ambrose, Mitch Brown F Jayden Laverde, Joe Daniher, Adam Cooney FOL Matthew Leuenberger, Craig Bird, Brendon Goddard?I/C Darcy Parish, Mason Redman, Kyle Langford, Will Hams, Conor McKenna, James Polkinghorne, Sam Grimley (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?An opening line of 69.5 was set by our traders and, if you use the early wagering indicators as a guide, that figure will rise with the popular pick being Geelong at the minus.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsFremantle ($4.35) v West Coast Eagles ($1.22), Subiaco Oval at 4.40pmFremantle:?B Sam Collins, Alex Silvagni, Lee Spurr HB Tommy Sheridan, Garrick Ibbotson, Hayden Crozier C Danyle Pearce, Lachie Neale, Lachie Weller HF Hayden Ballantyne, Chris Mayne, Michael Walters F Shane Yarran, Matthew Pavlich, Zac Clarke FOL Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy, Stephen Hill?I/C Cameron Sutcliffe, Matt Taberner, Matt de Boer, Ed Langdon, Darcy Tucker, Michael Apeness, Ethan Hughes (Three to be omitted)West Coast Eagles:?B Shannon Hurn, Will Schofield, Thomas Barrass HB Brad Sheppard, Jeremy McGovern, Sharrod Wellingham C Chris Masten, Matt Priddis, Jamie Cripps HF Mark LeCras, Jack Darling, Mark Hutchings F Scott Lycett, Josh J. Kennedy, Josh Hill FOL Nic Naitanui, Andrew Gaff, Luke Shuey I/C Dom Sheed, Elliot Yeo, Jack Redden, Xavier Ellis, Lewis Jetta, Simon Tunbridge, Jackson Nelson (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Neither side is inspiring much interest at this stage, but the majority of what we have seen so far has been for the Eagles, both outright and with the handicap.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selections ' ' '