and Texas Southern on Dec. 21.---More A | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 26 '19
PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles coach Doug Pederson said Monday that he is disappointed by receiver Nelson Agholors dismissive comments about his drop in Sundays nights?29-23 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.Eagles receivers tied a season high with four drops in the loss, and Agholors drop was costly. He failed to hold on to a third-down Carson Wentz pass early in the contest that would have given the Eagles a first-and-goal. Instead, they had to settle for a Caleb Sturgis field goal.I dont give a damn, man, that [stuff] is nothing, Agholor said when asked about the drops and whether plays were left on the field.You just have to make the next one. Everybody runs routes. Sometimes they are contested. Sometimes you drop them. If you make as many as you possibly can that come your way, youll put yourself in a good position. No one is perfect. I dont look at no drops, or that type of [stuff]. Im tired of hearing that [stuff]. Its just stupid.We play football. I dropped the first one. I didnt drop one after that. What does it matter? Because if we lose, then its like well place blame on this person did this. No! As a team, we have a responsibility to win football games, and I get it, some plays could have helped. But there are still four quarters of football to be played, and we got to win. I dont got time for that no more. I got time to win football games, only. No statistics. No Who did this? Win, thats all that matters. Thats what coach staff cares about. Thats what I care about. Thats what we all care about -- winning football games.Pederson addressed those comments at his day-after news conference.Were disappointed, Im disappointed in the type of comments, Pederson said. I think each individual has to be responsible for their own job, obviously. Weve got to make good, smart choices. Everybody is mad and disappointed and angry after tough losses like we just came through, and cooler heads prevail. We just have to bite our lip sometimes and just suck it up and get to work. And thats what weve got to do this week.Agholor finished the game with three catches for 25 yards. He has 216 receiving yards on the season, which ranks 111th in the NFL. Its been an underwhelming start to the 2016 season for the former first-round pick out of USC. The same can be said for the wide receiver group as a whole. Jordan Matthews ranks 36th in receiving through eight weeks (36 catches, 419 yards), but no other Eagles player is in the top 100.It appears the Eagles could use reinforcements, and they have until 4 p.m. Tuesday to make a trade to bolster the position.As far as I know, were not making any moves, Pederson said. The guys we have are the guys we have. Were going to continue to work and get better at that position.Which includes holding on to the football more consistently.Any time you drop the ball is a problem, the head coach said. Everybody has to do their job. I talk about it every week with the team: You have to do your job, do your assignment, no excuses, and you have to own up to them. [url=http://www.schweiznewbalance.ch/]New Balance Schuhe Schweiz Shop[/url] . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. [url=http://www.schweiznewbalance.ch/]New Balance Schuhe Schweiz Outlet[/url] . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. [url=http://www.schweiznewbalance.ch/]http://www.schweiznewbalance.ch/[/url] . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. [url=http://www.schweiznewbalance.ch/]New Balance Schuhe Schweiz China[/url] . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. [url=http://www.schweiznewbalance.ch/]New Balance Schuhe Schweiz Kaufen[/url] . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. WACO, Texas -- With its work in the classroom finished for the semester, No. 4 Baylor was ready to focus on basketball Wednesday night.The Bears had taken an 11-day break for final exams, but they didnt show any rust with five players scoring in double figures, led by Johnathan Motleys 20 points and 10 rebounds, in an 89-59 victory over Southern.Coming off finals, youre always worried, Is the team going to be focused? Are they going to have their legs? Are they going to come out and not be ready to go? Baylor coach Scott Drew said. And we got out to a great start and got separation early. And then, did a good job of maintaining that.The Bears (9-0) hadnt played since a 76-61 win over then-No. 7 Xavier on Dec. 3, but opened on an 11-0 run and scored 15 of the games first 18 points. They turned 11 first-half Southern turnovers into 20 points on the other end.Jared Sam and Shawn Prudhomme scored 24 points each to lead Southern (4-6). They combined to shoot 18 for 27 from the field, but the rest of the Jaguars combined to make five field goals.We finally got Shawn and Jared going, but that was mostly in the second half, Southern coach Roman Banks said. In the first half we had no rhythm. In the second half, we cut it to 19 and we missed a couple layups. That was our last true run at that point.Ishmail Wainright helped Baylor with 14 points and five steals, Al Freeman put in 14 points and Jo Lual-Acuil and King McClure went for 10 apiece. Manu Lecomte and Jake Lindsay both had eight assists for Baylor.Early in the second half, we tried to make some spectacular plays instead of making the easy plays, Drew said. And we want to make sure were operating mmore efficiently, but I think the guys just wanted to excite the crowd a little bit.dddddddddddd The big thing is we were pretty consistent the entire night defensively, holding them to 59 points. And 22 assists on 36 made field goals was very impressive.BIG PICTURESouthern: Prudhomme and Sam came up big for the Jaguars against their toughest opponent to date. If they can find others to help them out, they should be a team to reckon with during SWAC play.Baylor: The Bears have shown a mix of size and athleticism during their perfect start, and both of those were bolstered Wednesday with the addition of Nuni Omot, a 6-foot-9 swingman. Omot missed the first eight games because of an issue with his credits transferring, but scored eight points in his debut.(Omot brings) length, incredible athleticism, the ability to stretch the floor because he shoots the ball so well at 6-9, Motley said. Hes just an awesome athlete. Hell add more athleticism than we already have. Hell add length to our defensive lineup. It will be good when he puts it all together.UP NEXTSouthern will stay on the road for two more games against UAB on Sunday and Nebraska on Tuesday before returning home to close nonconference play against Southeastern Louisiana on Dec. 28.Baylor finishes its nonconference slate with a neutral-site game at Fort Hood against Jackson State on Saturday before home games against NAIA John Brown on Sunday and Texas Southern on Dec. 21.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. ' ' '