gitate and I dont have much gitate and I dont have much | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 26 '19
PHILADELPHIA (3-0) at DETROIT (1-3)Sunday, 1 p. Cheap Air Jordan 1 UK For Sale .m. EDT, FoxOPENING LINE -- Pick-emRECORD VS. SPREAD -- Eagles 3-0, Lions 1-3SERIES RECORD -- Eagles lead 16-14-2LAST MEETING -- Lions beat Eagles 45-14, Nov. 26, 2015LAST WEEK -- Eagles had bye, beat Steelers 34-3, Sept. 25; Lions lost to Bears 17-14AP PRO32 RANKING -- Eagles No. 4, Lions No. 27EAGLES OFFENSE -- OVERALL (13), RUSH (9), PASS (18).EAGLES DEFENSE -- OVERALL (3), RUSH (3), PASS (6).LIONS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (9), RUSH (22), PASS (6).LIONS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (25), RUSH (23), PASS (21).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Matthew Stafford tied career high with five TD passes, three to now-retired Calvin Johnson, in win against Eagles last year. ... Philadelphia has won three straight on road since losing at Detroit. ... Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz led Lions from 2009-2013. ... Philadelphia QB Carson Wentz, No. 2 overall draftee, first NFL rookie with one TD or more and no INTs in first three games of season. ... Doug Pederson only Eagles coach to win each of first three games with franchise. ... Philadelphia one win away from best start since 7-0 in 2004, when team went to Super Bowl. ... Eagles defense has given up 14 or fewer points in each of first three games, first time since 1992. ... Philadelphia only NFL team that hasnt allowed passing TD this season. ... Eagles only NFL team ever to score 29-plus points without turnover in first three games. ... Staffords nine-game streak with at least one TD and 11-game run with no more than one INT ended last week at Green Bay when he had two INTs. ... Lions WR Marvin Jones has 482 yards receiving, trailing only Atlantas Julio Jones by 6 yards in NFL. ... Detroit WR Golden Tate was held to one reception, first time since 2013, against Packers. ... Lions DE Kerry Hyder has five sacks, ranking second in NFL behind Denvers Von Miller. ... Detroit ranks second in NFL with 370 yards penalized and third with 39 penalties. ... On defense, Lions have only one INT and have not recovered fumble. ... Fantasy Tip: Play Wentz. The Lions have given up 12 TD passes, picked off only one pass and allowed four straight QBs to have 100-plus rating.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount Air Jordan 1 UK . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Air Jordan 1 UK Online . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.wholesaleairjordan1uk.com/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm.Ottawa Senators forward Chris Neil wont be missing a beat as he will be in the lineup on Wednesday when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series. Neil headed to the dressing room in Game 3 and didnt return after a hit from Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik. The Penguins blueliner made contact as Neil lost his balance on his shift. "I was going down and I was in a vulnerable position and he gave me an extra shove, which I picked up speed going into the boards," Neil explained on Tuesday. "It is what it is. Its playoff hockey. Its one of those things if hes in that situation I probably would have shoved him there, but it is what it is. The way he plays, he plays a physical game and I dont expect anything less from him." Neil, who leads the team with 50 hits in the postseason, also offered his thoughts on whether or not it was a dirty play. &"I think if its regular season he doesnt do that," he explained. Jordans UK Clearance. "Its playoffs - your intensity is high out there. Tying to finish checks, you see a guy down. Put it this way - I wouldnt have done that to him to out him in the situation. Im just lucky Im no worse for wear and Im lucky to keep going." Orpik, a big hitter for the Penguins in his own right, didnt hold back in his rebuttal to Neil. "My response is its very laughable coming from him," he told reporters on Tuesday. "I thought it was a pretty harmless play. I didnt even know he didnt return. Hes done his fair share of things to me and everybody else in here. We all know how he plays and hes a guy who plays hard and hes a competitive guy. Everybody knows how he plays. Hes out there to agitate and I dont have much to say about it. He gets away with a lot - lets put it that way." ' ' '