n Caleb Lightbourn are competing for the punters job. I think its going to be a pre | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 29 '19
After more than two decades of serving as Indias mens boxing coach, Gurbax Singh Sandhu has been appointed head coach of the Indian women boxers as part of a major overhaul by the recently-formed Boxing Federation of India (BFI). Air Jordan 10 For Sale . Sandhu, assisted by 14 team members, will take charge of the national camp from December 10.Sandhu, who has been the longest-serving mens national coach, has been handed the charge of women boxers, ending Anoop Kumars long tenure. Sandhu was the chief coach when India won its maiden Olympic medal in boxing through Vijender Singh in 2008.Its a completely new arena for me, I am looking forward to it. Training girls will be a new challenge for me, Sandhu told PTI.Former national champion Poonam Beniwal, who has been appointed the high performance manager-cum-coach, will work alongside Sandhu.We have decided to make these changes because there was a need to break the status quo. I dont want to comment on the performance of the previous coaches but I believe there was a need to make these changes, BFI president Ajay Singh told PTI.Ali Qamar, the countrys first Commonwealth Games gold-medallist, is part of the assistant staff. Qamar is currently with the Railways team, which finished second at the recent womens Nationals.As for the men boxers, we have zeroed in on names for that too and soon a new staff will be in place for them too, Ajay Singh said.Dronacharya awardees Jaidev Bisht, Jagdish Singh and Sagar Mal Dhayal are also part of the assistant staff. Former Asian quarterfinalist Chhote Lal Yadav, who was part of M C Mary Koms training staff has also been included.Eight male coaches will be joined by an equal number of women coaches.The list includes two-time World Championships silver-medallist N Usha, who was training the Railways boxers during the recent womens National Championship in Haridwar.Former World Championships bronze-medallist Renu Gora, who was of the training staff of reigning womens nationals champions Haryana, has also been included.The new coaching staff for women boxers:Chief Coach: Gurbax Singh SandhuHigh Performance Manager-cum-coach: Poonam BeniwalAssistant Coaches (men): Mohd Ali Qamar, Jaidev Bisht, Bhaskar Bhatt, Sagar Mal Dhayal, Jagdish Singh, Chhote Lal Yadav, Inkom.Assistant Coaches (women): N Usha, Renu Gora, Sandhya Gurung, Dipa Chanu, Mandakini Chanu, Bharti, Akok Air Jordan 10 China . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Air Jordan 10 . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.cheapairjordan10.com/ .  Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska coach Mike Riley is impressed with the resiliency his team has shown under difficult circumstances the past month.The Cornhuskers have had to adjust to the absence of popular assistant coach Keith Williams, who was arrested on suspicion of third-offense drunken driving last weekend. His arrest came two weeks after the funeral of punter Sam Foltz, who died in a car crash in Wisconsin along with former Michigan State punter Mike Sadler.Riley said after practice Wednesday that he has been worried about his players ability to maintain a focus on football after all thats happened.There have to be things on their mind almost continually, he said. The thing Im impressed with is how they perform. They put a smile on their face. For anyone going to work, the attitude you bring and how you present yourself and how you like doing what youre doing means a lot to me about how its going to go. So for whatever reason, however theyve done it with all the stuff thats gone on with these young men, I think theyve done really well that way.Williams has not been at practice since he was arrested early Sunday after he rear-ended a Uber drivers vehicle in downtown Lincoln. His blood-alcohol level was reported at 0.15, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08. That high a reading could have led to a felony charge for aggravated DUI. He instead was charged with misdemeanor DUI and cited for careless driving after the non-injury crash. He pleaded not guilty.Riley had no update on Williams status with the program.This is a most, most, most serious situation, he told reporters. We are still exploring and talking and finding out as much as we can. This is ongoing right now in-house and because of the seriousness of it, I just dont have anything else to really givee you, OK? When I do, it will be definitive and that will be it. Authentic Air Jordan 10. Graduate assistant Hardie Buck, a receiver and special teams player on Alabamas 2009 and 2011 national championship teams, is coaching the receivers in Williams place.Weve been OK. Its business as usual, receiver Jordan Westerkamp said. Hardie Buck has taken over and is doing a great job. Weve come out with a great attitude and have had a positive attitude through the whole thing.Receiver is among the Huskers deepest positions, with Westerkamp and fellow seniors Brandon Reilly and Alonzo Moore taking on additional leadership and helping young players get lined up and understand the offense.Its tough, Westerkamp said, because its your position coach, specifically for the wideouts. Hes a guy out there every single day with you. Were all praying for coach Williams and waiting for him to come back.Game notes QB Ryker Fyfe is set to be fourth-year starter Tommy Armstrongs top backup. Riley said freshman Patrick OBrien is competing with A.J. Bush for No. 3, though OBrien could redshirt. ... Freshman Tre Bryant is getting a look as a kick returner. Riley said Bryant is in the conversation for work at the deep running back position. ... Redshirt freshman Isaac Armstrong, who was invited to join the team after a walk-on tryout last fall, and scholarship freshman Caleb Lightbourn are competing for the punters job. I think its going to be a pretty good situation, Riley said. ... LB Greg Simmons has a sore neck but otherwise is OK after a collision Saturday that required him to be carted off the field.---Online: AP college football site: http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '